Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaticTokyoMoth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:13 pm
"Dont LIE!!! You did some vampiric thing to make me see a ballroom and dancers and stuff!!! Back off! I know who you are!! Youre Kayin, the lord of this mansion! And I dont trust you one bit!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:55 am
"Hey where did flute go" Haru ask's before sighing and walking out the door of the room. Looking around she sighs before shruggin. "Let's go and explore the other rooms.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:40 pm
"Please calm down..." Kayin said. "You have no reason for distrust or to fear me..." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:37 pm
"sorry, but anyone who tricks me is automatically untrustworthy. I will be quieter though."  

LunaticTokyoMoth

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:15 pm
Kayin please come with me. He put his arm around her walked out of the "ballroom". He moved through the halls with her by his side. He took a left and opened a door. "Please rest..." He said. The room had a bed, a dresser, a book shelf with numerous books and a closet. He nudged her in the room and closed the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:47 pm
Puzzled, Kiera sat on the bed and looked around, it was a comfortable, rich room. Why would Kayin let her stay here? She had just yelled at him in his own home. She would have thought he would have kicked her out.
Oh wellwhile she was here she might as well read. She picked out a book called "Time Travel in India" and settled down for a read.  

LunaticTokyoMoth

colaric-2118 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

colaric-2118

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:02 pm
Name: Tay the Slayer
Human or Vamp: Vampire
Background: Well known werewolf killer of the middle-east, known for killing the first wolf-man. total wolves killed to date: 11,000+. still tries to eliminate them and the zombies off the earth once and for all
Description (Or Picture): just typing this for fun, vampires rule period. all other races should die, except for our food supply, the humans, that's y we kill zombies, and werewolves

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:23 am
"nice book" thought Kiera and promptly put it down"boring as heck though"
She walked out of her room to find the kitche, she was starving  

LunaticTokyoMoth

LunaticTokyoMoth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:03 pm
she got lost numerous times before..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:13 pm
Kayin walked through the halls. He went to the dining room.  

Kayinnn

LunaticTokyoMoth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:41 am
she reached a room that looked like a dining room, and there obviously, with her luck, was Kayin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:58 am
Kayin noticed her but did not turn around. He walked over to the stairs. He moved up them and took a left he walked forward until he came to a large window. He sat in it and watched the storm.  

Kayinnn

LunaticTokyoMoth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:27 pm
as soon as kayin left kiera resumed her search for the kitchen which turned out to be right in front of her nose, next door to the dining room  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:06 am
(Have all you people forgotten about me and my rp? crying )  

Kayinnn

Moonlit_Shinobi2

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:48 am
((no i have been having trouble keeping up with everything so i cant keep up with this one. sweatdrop ))

Raine walked out of the room without saying anything to anyone and walked down the hallways.Her eyes trained on all the pictures on the walls and details of the area.In the darkened hallways her eyes looked as though they glowed a gold color.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games