Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:04 pm
Kiara looked at the three clones. "That's amazing, no one has ever mastered that Jutsu as soon as they got it to work." she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:44 pm
"Uhhhh, well I do work hard," Xiah said rubbing his back.  

Dripples

Detachi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:22 pm
" all right xiah!"' " great job!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:30 pm
Kiara shrugged. "Well, actually, he just learned the Clone Jutsu. I'll show you how to do it." she told Detachi as she explained everything again." Then when she told Detachi how to do it, she looked at Xiah.

"Okay.. the last one is Kawarimi No Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu). Copy me." she told him. She did hand signs for a tiger, ox and a boar then said "Kawarimi No Jutsu!" and she turned switched places with a leaf just outside the Academy. She then did it again and switched places with it again. "Now you try." she told him.

Each one takes two posts to learn  

GorgeousC

Detachi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:53 pm
(sorry), "ok! Bushin No Jutsu." !" detachi looked at his teacher, then one and consentrated his chakara focused on their image in his head he tried, but the only one that came has and old weak version of himself ! "darn it!!!", this goes on for a few hours then looks at his sensei " sorry, its not all that easy for me...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:55 pm
"If you say Clone Jutsu, it won't work. You have to say Bushin No Jutsu." she told Detachi.

-2 more times in one post  

GorgeousC

Detachi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:57 pm
He reapeted and failed, his chakara has running out he almost quit.

Detachi was frustrated he could tell that this would never be an easy jutsu for him. " I'll try one more time." detachi reapeted the steps and then... Success! right beside him were two exact Bushins of himself "All right!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:24 pm
"All right im going to try out this transformation jutsu, he looked at xiah, drew some of his chakara and, "Henge no Jutsu !", failed stressed  

Detachi

Detachi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:29 pm
evil " all right again!", "Henge no Jutsu !", ( messes up and almost gets it , except he has no nose!", rofl

A few minutes latter, Detachi drew every last bit of chakara and detachi looked exactly like xiah "Sweet".  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:11 am
Xiah formed the handsigns "Kawarimi no Jutsu!!!" Failed!!
Xiah tried again "Kawarimi no Jutsu,"  

Dripples

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:13 am
Xiah tried 4 times. "Ugh. I am running low on chakra. I think I can only do 1 more," Xiah said forming the handsigns. "Kawarimi no Jutsu!!" Xiah cryed.
Success!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:35 pm
Kiara nodded with a smile. "Rest up a bit to recover some chakra." she told the two students. She put her bag on one of the desks and opened it. There were three lunch bags that contained:
1. Chicken
2. Rice with veggies (Rice mixed with mushrooms, green beans, corn, chicken breast, and peas)
3. Orange Juice
4. Water

She then looked at the two students. "Who's hungry?" she asked them handing each one a lunch box.  

GorgeousC

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:12 pm
"Whoo!! I am really starving!!!" Xiah said rapidly taking out the lunch. "Sweet, chicken!!" whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:02 pm
Bambi opened the class door and slowly walked into the class.
"How are things going?"

Bambi Hyuuga

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:09 pm
"Its going great bambi sensei!!! I mastered the henge no jutsu, Bushin no jutsu and the Kawirimi no jutsu in one day!!!" Xiah cryed joyfully mrgreen  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games