Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:55 pm
~~~~~future~~~~~
Italius ran to titans tower and saw his mom. he then ran up to starfire and said,"Mom is it really you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:57 pm
~~Future~~

"Huh, Italius," said Starfire as she hugged him while still holding the child.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:59 pm
~~~~~future~~~~~
Itaius hugged his mom as he held back tears and said,"I missed you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:02 pm
"And so did I. But where are the others and your sister?" asked Starfire. "Where's Gemini?"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:06 pm
~~~~~future~~~~~
Italius looked down and said,"I haven't seen Gemini in about ten years."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:08 pm
Sophie smiled," Oh, please I bet you I can live a battle with him, so that means he is not too dangerous."  

Helow411

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:15 pm
~~Future~~

Bloodbane rolled his eyes. "You want to test that." Shadows crept around his body, wrapping around his back and his arms. "Last chance to back down, little girl." The chains rattled softly.

Raven sighed. This kid was stupid, she thought to herself. "You don't know him. Now run away while we take care of him."

Nightwing's eyes widened. He was staring at Starfire. She looked different, but it was definitely Starfire. And Italius. Nightwing hadn't seen Italius for about 10 years.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:18 pm
Italius sighed and ran towards Bloodbane at 123 mph. he then punched him in the stomach whiled he was running and sent him flying into the decaying tower.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Helow411

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Sophie yelled," yeah right, I'm not just running away like a coward. That is something I learned myself."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:23 pm
~~Future~~

Bloodbane raised from the ruins of the Tower. His body was sore from colliding with it and his stomach hurt. The shadows that had built up around his body were released. They were like sharp shards and went flying at Italius, Raven, and Sophie.

Raven pulled her cloak over herself quickly. She didn't have time to erect a shield as the shadows hit them. She felt a couple run over her face, leaving bloody scratches. Fortunately, her cloak protected her from getting any scratches on her body.  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:27 pm
~~~~~future~~~~~
Italius had used his superspeed to avoid the attack. He then smiled and said,"Is that your best shot."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:36 pm
~~Future~~

Then Gemini turned from a regular size raven to a huge raven bird and flapped her wings to make a huge wirlwind. "Take that suker!" she yelled.

"Oh, mined if I join in," said Oracle as she punched the huge big bird that was Gemini. "Hey Gemini hven't seen you for a while.

~~past~~

Then Oracle disappeared into the shadows.

While Gemini than knelt to her knees feeling tired.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:40 pm
~~Future~~

"Gemini! You stay away from her Oracle!" yelled Starfire. She than threw a starbolt at Oracle with one hand.

"Don't worry Star we won't hurt her much," said Persephone as she went behind Gemini and grabbed ehr making her turn back to normal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:50 pm
~~Future~~

"Big mistake Persephone," said Gemini. She than formed a huge tornado around ehrself and Persephone.

"Ah," yelled Oracle as she got hit by Starfire. "Hm, be lucky that Gemini and I can't feel each others pain no more," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

l_uke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:08 pm
~~Past~~
"Okay,Italius.We will fight another time.Be ready!"Sora said.He threw another giant fireball at Italius and one at Cyborg,and then vanished in a giant flame.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff