Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Ric's House (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:15 pm
Ban rose from the Sand. "Oh, hi Kashiim. You seem to be doing great." he said and looked at Ric. "I need to talk to you. And don't attack me this time, but I will need to sword back soon" he said looking around.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:11 am
"Erm yes i am going to teach at academy. " Ric says noticing Ban
"I expect that all academy students would be there.." Ric says then turning to Ban.
"Well well i though that i told you not to show your face again." Ric says bluntly.  

3Rton

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:17 am
"Yes and that might be because your scared." Ban said looking at Ric. "Maybe we should show this people what a true fight looks like, but then again I was about to make something for you."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:44 am
"Nlah whatever i can't even see why you are buging me." Ric says with bored voice.  

3Rton

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:26 pm
"When may we start my element training?" Chao said patiently  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:19 pm
"You are scared." Ban said smiling. "I'm the one thing standing in your way. Now give me the sword." Ban said holding out his hand.  

Death_God_Sakura

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:24 pm
"Wait a second....Is that you master Ban? Wow long time no see. Where have you been hiding yourself?......Wait what sword is he talking about master Ric? Is it your new toy that I commented about at the hidden cloud village?" Kashiim buzzed through all the statements and questions like a hummingbird flying from flower to flower.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:30 pm
"Well this looks like it will get pretty ugly, so if anyone needs me, im at the academy." Ty said before running away.  

NEARE Mule

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:50 pm
"He stole a sword from the sound and I'm here to get it back. Oh, Kashiim I need to talk to you about something but it will be later on." ban said not taking his eyes off of the kazekage.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:17 am
"Ban can i please make something clear ?" Ric says with patient voice.
"One i don't have that sword.
Two even if i did it wouldn't be any use to you for you couldn't use it. Now if you did understand me you would go looking for the swod from where it is and let me teach." Ric says  

3Rton

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:05 am
Chao chuckles while he waits  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:24 am
Ban looked at Ric. "I have one way to find out and it seems the your students know of the sword as well." Ban looked around. 'It is time for a war I think' Ban thought to himself as he disappeared.  

Death_God_Sakura

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:12 am
((Seriously how long will it take to peoples understand that i have two charakters ? Ric only owns the earth sword which i got from earth village.
In other hand yes Ryo does own the sword of darkness but i did not stole it. The one who come up with the whole sword thing gave me the premission to take it which means that i did not stole it. My students are talking about the eath sword which i carry with me.))

"Seriously he is making fool of himself." Ric says noding his head.
"okay everyone who wants me to teach them come to academy." Ric says then leaving.

(i am too tired of beging in many palces same time. All so Ban just so that you know if you are going to attack Suna you will have to leave to inform your troops to attack and if you come back with army i won't let peoples just slide in.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:07 pm
((you are just gonna let him in?))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:50 pm
((If i was going to attack there will be no walls and I swear that if you didn't ask the Kage of a village to take it. It is still stealing and I swear that Ryo gave the sword to Ric.))

ban looked at him and the sand around Ban began to sink. "Remeber this Ric. I was going to have the Devil be the personal bodygaurds of the Kazekage, but you changed my mind." He said as he vanished into the Sand.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff