Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Team Saber Spec. Ops Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:29 pm
Drake looked at the one he was making. The blade was done so he guess it would be ok to use. "I have one right here, Sensei."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:33 pm
"good, now we need a base stance, EnGarde."
Xantos placed his right foot sticking foward, turning his body sideways, and usig his left foot a few feet behind the front foot pointing left., using his blade arm pointing straight, and his other arm dangling at his side.
'Now you try."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:34 pm
Uno looked at Raito and smiled "Sure but I'll stop before I kill you ok?" he laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:36 pm
Drake nodded and did the stance perfectly. "Simple"  

crimsonnobody

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:36 pm
Raito didnt laugh and then shrugged "hmm ok" stare Raito said gleeming at Uno "lets go" Raito poofed away and then appeared up a tree... he then through a kunai "hmm lets see if he has what it takes....2 Raito said in a evil way twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:40 pm
"Good, the Next thign I need to teach you is how to parry. There are 3 for this kind of style, parries 4, 5 and 6.
4 is in the center of your body, 6 in to the flank of your body, and 5 is to above your head to block head attacks. Try performing a few of them."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:42 pm
Uno didn't even turn at the Kunai he just let them absorb into his metal body and then he turned to Raito "Come on old friend quit with the simple trickles." Uno pulled out a scroll and bit his finger drawing blood "Summoning Justu Column." the Silver Column Mikyo gave Uno appeared resting on his shoulder. He flipp Canori, his sword, to his back. He used Body Flicker to move right next to Raito and swung the 15 foot 30 ton Sliver Column at Raito.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:43 pm
Drake nodded and performed them. He had 4 and 6, but he was having a hard time with 6 since the sword was difficult to raise up.  

crimsonnobody

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:46 pm
"It's hard at first, but you'll get to the hang ot it, now just use those parries, stance, and do instinctive cutting, and that's all there is to it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:48 pm
"Thats it? Wow. Its sound so simple. Anyways, can you teach me a jutsu Sensei?"  

crimsonnobody

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:49 pm
The column hit Raito but as the column hit Raito he poofed away... it wasnt him it was a clone.... a slight voice came out behind Uno "release" Then the Kunai that Uno had absorbed blew up becuase it had a bomb hidden inside of it.... then a faint laugh came from the tree's around Uno "haha do you think i know your metal skill" Raito said with a laugh...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:49 pm
"Sure...ever heard of the pheonix flower jutsu?"  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:51 pm
"Yes, It is a Fire Jutsu that shoots multiple fireballs."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:54 pm
AS the Paper Bomb exploided it was surrounded by white smoke. Uno was right behind Raito "Hmm..... not but that's kinda a bummer you got the wrong me." Uno looked at him with a frown 'This is going to be hard. But I can't let him know I'm having such a hard time.' he thought to himself as he looked at Raito. The Silver Column hit the ground with a -BOOM- making a giant hole. "It's your move Raito." he said looking straight at him.  

L K r e g e r

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:55 pm
"yes, It's very easy to do once you think about it. Simply gather chakra to your lungs, and let it out of your mouth in short steady bursts. To adden to this effect, you can also carry oil in your mouth to strengthen the bursts."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff