Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:27 pm
(( Slow today...))

"Was she worth it?" Cobain looked over to his left, to see the shade of his father walking beside the horse. "Hello, da." He muttered under his breath. "Been what, five days now?" "You didn't answer his question." His brother remarked, on his right. "Won't you all just go away? You said you'd go away when I avenged you all."
"Be nice, dear." He looked up to see his mother, sitting on his horse's head. He sighed, trying to ignore them all. He wondered if they would go away with a night's rest this time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:31 pm
(I'm a little out of it...house is freezing...)

Kiae frowned to herself as she kept Hael's pace up, sensing the frisky gelding didn't mind being playful for once.
"Everything was going so well," she lamented mentally, rubbing her temples. "Everything always does, and then something happens. I just didn't expect it to be this."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:36 pm
(Me too. I need to turn on some inspirational music or I'll be as good as a lump of coal.)

It seemed the Yellow had simmered down a bit. Esole wondered what would happen if she approached Kiae now. Would she be friendly or as infuriated as before? She wouldn't bet on the odds of her being friendly, but Esole decided to give it a shot anyways.
She brought her horse up to a quick trot to catch up with Kiae. After a few moments of silence, she asked in a quiet voice, "Do you want to talk?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:39 pm
"If you promise to keep that infuriating man out of the conversation, I'll be as sweet as a kitten," Kiae said, as close to apologizing as she was going to get. "Speaking of which..."
She paused as she leaned over, and brought something out of her saddlebag. "Do you know what I should do with him? I always seem to have a cat or two around, it seems, and he followed me into the inn the other day."
The kitten, a tan color with white markings on its ears, mewed and only climbed over onto Kiae's shoulder, and she winced as the tiny claws dug into her.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:43 pm
Esole's eyes widened in shock. "You kept a kitten in a saddlebag?" she exclaimed. After a few deep breaths, Esole regained her calm. She loved cats very much. "If you don't want the little guy.." she said, trying not to sound eager to take the kitten.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:53 pm
"Well, boy?" His father's spirit asked relentlessly. Was the woman worth losing all of us?"
"I lost you all before I even met Kiae," Cobain muttered.
"And you refuse to join your family. Your own flesh and blood! For the sake of her." His father sneered. "She doesn't even care whether you live to the end of the ages or if you drop dead this instant."
"That's not true." Cobain snapped, a bit louder than usual. He glanced about to make sure he wasn't drawing attention to himself.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:00 pm
(Hippie, I'm laughing like hell over the haunting. Please continue.)

"It had air holes!" Kiae said defensively, peeling the kitten off of her. "Like I said, they're always around. I try to be prepared...I think I attract them or something," she confessed, almost looking hunted. "I don't understand it."
She heard the change in Esole's tone, and smiled. "Here, you can name him. If we're going to be traveling together, we can take care of him as well," she suggested, trying to offer her friendship as she handed the kitten to the woman.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:14 pm
((Boredom brings out the madness in me. mrgreen ))

"That can't be true." Cobain breathed.
"It can't be true," his brother wailed mockingly.
"Why won't you join us? Your own family?" his mother insisted, leaning forward.
"You're all dead. Dead. To join you would be to die." Cobain hissed.
"That was the plan." His father said harshly.
"Why would I join you? Any of you? You're all dead!" He repeated.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:16 pm
"I believe it's an Aes Sedai thing. They're attracted to female channelers and dogs to male.." her voice trailed off. She realized she had begun to sound like she was lecturing in a Novice class again. She shook her head. "Anyways, how about Mashiara? It's the Old Tongue for beloved of the heart, or lost love, I believe." she said in a cheerful tone. With a bit of patience on both sides, Esole believed that she and Kiae could have meaningful friendship.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:18 pm
(ANDURAEL!!!!!! Obviously, my enthusiasm speaks for the answer.)

"I've met many Aes Sedai who've not been the best friends to cats, believe me," Kiae said with a smile, recalling one incident when her superior had been hissed at, clawed, and yowled at all within two minutes.
"That's a fine name - Mash for short?" she asked hopefully, as the kitten mewed once more. She suddenly glanced over her shoulder, and smiled brightly. "Looks like my Warder is returning," she said, the change in her tone and face evident.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:21 pm
(Haha. Mash the kitten. MASH MASH MASH MASH scream Oh lord, it's only 11:20 and my second wind is already kicking in.)

"Ah, it would be nice to have another addition to our little group. Maybe he and Ethin could speak of Warder things. Whatever those would be.." Esole said with a hearty chuckle. She turned to look at the approaching rider. Had she been anyone other than an Aes Sedai, she would have been startled by his dangerous grace. Like that of a lion about to pounce. Esole attributed it to his being a Warder.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:36 pm
Even though Kiae Sedai had said that the approaching man was her Warder, Ethin still kept his guard up as he would for an approaching Darkfriend. One could always be wrong and it never hurt to be on the safe side. "Most the time," he thought wryly.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas