Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Starter RP's
☼~Camp Fate~☼[[full no more people!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool rp?
  Yes
  Let's see...
View Results

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:47 pm
He shook his hand and looked at his face "My name is Rick. Rick Hunter. Oh and no problem, oh and do not worry, first day isn't that bad." After he let go he Kai's hand he looked at the other person "...Well at any rate he should probably go up to the nurses even though it's probably just nothing"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:54 pm
Eliala sighed and said, "Me neither..." She rolled onto her side and closed her eyes, clearing out all her thoughts.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:58 pm
Kurenai just stared at the ceiling, feeling bored but not tired. 'I know we have to walke up early tomorrow, but I am seriously not sleepy!' thought Kurenai, resisting the urge to go run outside and exercise.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:08 am
Eliala nuzzled her head into her pillow and yawned. "You should try to think of the stars and a big crescent moon. It always calms me down whenever I feel hyper at night." She smiled and instantly fell asleep.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:36 am
"Yeah your probably right.

Can you take him?

I have no clue where the nurses office is."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:47 am
Rick nodded then put his head to his helmet and felt it was there "Oh I left this thing here" Then he took the helmet off "I'm sorry about that...and also sorry about scaring the ladies you where with up there...there normally isn't anyone up there the first night."

Then he turned and walked a few steps and tossed his helmet onto the bed. After which he unstrapped his jacket to get more comfortable and around his neck he had a necklace with a unique symbol.

He turned back around and looked at Kai "Ah that's better" then he looked down at the guy on the bed "Well I'd better get him up there...although it might be the first time that I wasnt in there for myself" then he laughed.

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:53 am
He put his hand up.

"Dont worry about it we didnt really get scared.

Just watched you go over and it just surprised us.

Its a nice bike though."

Kai laughed at the joke and when the guy left Kai took off his shirt and lay down in his bed.

Kai wasnt big but he wasnt small either.

He planned on using the gym they had here to his advantage as well during his free time.

He looked at his watch.

It was about 10:30.

If he was home he would be playing on Xbox live destroying people on Chromehounds.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:39 am
((Sry for assuming Nurse postion but I'm making it to where Rick has been to this camp many times before))

Rick hand picked the guy up and carried him over his shoulder and didnt have too much of a problem but did have some because coming down the mountain was a little more rough than it could of been.

Once he was outside he let his eye's adjust then carried him up to the main cabin and found the Nurses office. He knocked on the door and said "Hello it's your favorite Patient Rick Hunter"

In the nurse's office a deep sigh could be heard then heavy foot steps fallowed with "Rick you better not be hurt even before the first-" then she stopped as soon as she opened the door.

Rick then laughed "Yeah...I'm not the one needing the attention. No this guy for some reason was passed out."

The nurse let out a sigh "Well it wouldn't of been a first even if it was you who was hurt. Okay set him down on a table."

Rick brought him in and did just as the nurse told him.  

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:48 am
Kai lay down on his bunk and slowly dozed off and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:32 am
[[Okay everyone I'm so sorry I didn't post last night my mom's comp is so slow then when you go to post it tells you no. It pissed me off. So I know you saw me on but I couldn't do s**t. Brandon heard me yelling it and started to laugh at me! Anyway as we all know starting Mon I'll be on vacation with my dad in Kentucky. Well I don't want to get lost and everyone say Issy who? So starting Mon this role play is closed till the 26. I might get home sooner I don't know... Also since we are going on a break make you char. have something he/she will not tell anyone. It can be a fear. But if you to make it a funny thing do it. Send them all to me so I know you came up with them. Don't worry I'm not going to act like I know or whatever. I'm a good role player I don't need something like that to help me out. Also master on page six you called Issy Nelly. Please change that right now. That is all buh bye!
~Jelly<3 ]]

Isabella walked in the cabin thinking they both were asleep. She grab her pj's and went to the bathroom. After she was done changing she put her dirty cloths in a basket. Isabella took off her socks and put them in the basket as well. She put some black flip flops and went outside. She sat on the front step to the cabin and just look at the stars.

[[I fixed it for you]]  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:39 am
(I assumed that Kai took your character back to her room)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:36 am
[[A little bird told me to make it morning so guess what. It's morning!  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:03 am
Eliala cracked open one of her eyes and sat up on her bed. "It's morning," she mumbled and laid back down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:28 am
Issy started to open her eyes then closing them. She yawned and rubbed her eyes. She had fallen asleep on the first step of the dorm while watching the stars that night. She got up and walked inside the dorm.
"Good morning everyone! I hope you guys had a good nights sleep." Issy said.
She love waking people up she finds it a lot of fun. At sleep overs she'll get in her sleeping bag the wrong way, and roll around on all of them just to wake them up. They always have a piss tone of voice at first then they join in.  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers