Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Anbu HQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:28 pm
(Hey leo what does it take to join Anbu, I guess because Squad Three: Team Cyclone's members aren't active for me I'm without a squad and the nessecery mission to apply for jounin please can I join your Anbu ranks.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:12 pm
Well ANBU should have 4-5 people and we have 4 now so he probably will let you. Also to be a actual ANBU like me, leo, LK and sengetsu you must be at least Sp. Jounin. Chuunin and below are ANBU in training like Cain.  

Dark-Ninja70

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:02 pm
"Good because i'm a Chunnin, the name's Akira Nara second in comand of the Nara family. My goal is to become a world renouned Sanin!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:35 am
"hmm......i'll have to talk to the kage"  

Leoknight777

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:15 pm
((OOC. Sorry I haven't posted lately I have alot of Homework and Sports to get done before I even have a chance to get on. Sorry))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:35 pm
"I already talked to him about it before i came and he said ok, but i thought i run it by you." (The hokage is in a private meeting right ow and doesnt want to be interupted right now)  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

master gaelin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:17 pm
"Anbu Report to the gates!! NOW!!!!" Bens clone said as it poofed away.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:43 pm
(i still need help..IMA NINJA WITHOUT A CAUSE..HELP)  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:08 am
Akira appeared in head quarters after the battle with Mikyo's General Junno. "Ahh...what now? I guess ill rome for a while."

(got approved for ANBU apprentice and cain said he cant be on as much for personal reasons and that he'll be on from time to time at school.)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:36 pm
*Leo walks into his office and takes out a scroll and rolls it across his desk* "Hmm....jedi and xantos and sin-Q are assassin's are there anymore..."  

Leoknight777

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:40 pm
"Hmm... When sin-Q was killed it was only an act so he can go back into the assassin realm so the two people who killed him are assassin's to so theres five assassin's hmm....."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:43 pm
Assassin's chart

1.Jedi
Info:Wants Sengestu's Eternal mangekyo sharingan

2.Xantos
Info:Current leaf kage uses X as name to hide identity

3.Sin-Q
Info:Former leaf kage staged killed by two other assassin's

4.???
Info:

5.???
Info:  

Leoknight777

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:03 pm
dude you need alot more info, and how did you find out this stuff anyway?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:35 pm
Akira walks up from the basement nad sees Leo. He walks over and looks over Leo's shoulder. "Hey, Leo whatcha doing?"  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Detachi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:05 pm
((I was given permission to become ANBU in training by Leo and Xantos.))

Basic Info
Full Name: Detachi Hyuuga
Nicknames: Chi
Birth date: May 30
Race: Human
Ninja Type/class: Taijutsu/Ninjutsu

Apperance:
User Image

ANBU mask
User Image

Favorite
Animal(s) : Wolves, Dogs, Rats
Colour(s) : Black, Red
Number(s) : 7
2 Elements: Wind, Fire
Strength: Smarts, Agility
Weakness: Not so strong, and too headstrong
Weapons: His Katana, 3 kunais, 10 shurikens,
10 double-edged kunais, A few wires, Bloodline, And custom weapon(Kitsune Sword, approved by jedi master sonic below.)
The Kitsune Sword had belonged to Detachi's father, a powerful Hyuuga. The sword has the power to draw chakra from any person, any element except from a Kage with VERY high chakra level. Other than that power, it is still a very powerfull weapon, better than the average katana.
User Image

Jutsu List:
These are what Basic Shinobi Know. DO NOT ADD ANY JUTSU UNLESS TAUGHT.

- Universal Jutsu:
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)

- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)

- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)

Katon Jutsu:
-Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Powerful Fireball Technique)
Description: Uses a high amount of chakra which allows the user to breath out a large portion of flame. Extremely powerful, this Katon seems to possess a denser mass than most Katons. This would explain its intense potency and explosive nature.

- Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)
Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, originating from the users mouth. In some cases it has been seen to take on the form of a dragon. Capable of being used like a flamethrower, prolonged exposure has been known to transform boulders and cliff side’s into molten piles of magma.

-Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shuriken Technique)
Description: A relatively basic katon, this one uses chakra to coat a metal shuriken or a kunai with fire. It is done so that the user first throws the shuriken, then exhales from his or her mouth a small flame that ignites the chakra-coated projectile. If the attack succeeds, not only will your opponent be hurt by the shuriken or kunai, but he will also suffer from burns.

Fuuton Jutsu:
-Kaze Bunshin (Wind Clone)
Description: Basically your typical clone, formed from wind. It is easily bested by any sort of skill, but this clone is still better than the average bunshin as it is able to attack and be attacked.

-Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu (Wind Torpedo)
Description: The user gathers a large amount of wind into his lungs and expels it in a single blow, similar to the projectile deflection blast. This version however is significantly more devastating as the wind forms a torpedo that is near invisible that launches towards the opponent. Upon contact it explodes with the force of two exploding tags.

Custom jutsu
- Custom Jutsu #1
Name of Jutsu:Bushin Hurl Throw
Description: The user forms a set of Bushin, almost any kind, and starts to gather chakra. The chakra gathered, will cause a ring around the bushins and user, which then they shall lock hands and form a vertical, or horizontal ring. The ring shall spin, and the bushins will fire like a machine gun at the opponent.
Drawbacks biggrin epending on how armoured the opponent is, the Bushins and user can get injured.

-Custom Jutsu #2
Name of Jutsu: Katon Rushing Flame
Description: The user forms a handsign and starts to run around at a super fast pace, like the speed of sound. A trail of fire starts to build up behind the user and rises up to at least eight feet. The user keeps running and as the fire builds up the opponent loses his air supply.
Drawbacks:The user gets severely burned and can run out of air quickly if not careful.

Other:
Summoning: Rat
Bloodline: Byakugan
Clan: Hyuuga
User Image
Character Description
Looks: Dark, long, shaggy hair/Fit
Personality: Smart, and strong
Background: At the age of ten his family was killed by a group of bandits. He then dedicated himself to his village and enrolled in the academy practicing taijutsu and ninjutsu. He is now currently a Chunnin, just passed the Exams.
Village: konohagakure,(leaf)
Family: Dead, Kidnaped sister, He has a pet wolf named Fang

Missions Done
S Rank: 0
A Rank: 2
B Rank: 0
C Rank: 1
D Rank: 0

Fang, my wolf
User Image
When in danger, or just for fun, Detachi can call his companion by a simple whistle. His pet Fang can attack feriously, but can't talk.]

Detachi Hyuuga walked in to the building and sat at a couch.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff