Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::The Help Center:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ermac_The_Legion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:34 pm
Resident Isaka
Nightmare-on-any-street
yes and i guess i just suck....now im afraid to get umbrella chronicles when it comes out.... sweatdrop

With practice you'll get better. I was dying do much when I played the first time, and now I did it on invisible mode.

maybe im just not good with jill.....maybe chris is more up my allry....(that came out wrong)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:53 am
Okay, I haven’t played Resident Evil 2 for awhile so I kind of forgot were the some items are at. Does anybody know were the Magnum for Leon is at in Scenario 2? I got so far, and I’m guessing I passed it somewhere like an idiot.

Blame the O

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:19 pm
It's in that room that's in the offshoot right before the stairs down to the basement. You need the Clubs Key to open it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:41 am
o0o0ohh thnx you!  

Blame the O

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:54 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbtiebopce4
"You Want Stars? I'll give you stars."
I love that quote. <3;;

Anyone know if these costumes are available out of the PC Version? Im pretty sure ther're others besides the
Regina From Dino Crisis
and her
Resident Evil 1 Costume?
I'd really like to know.. That costume she's wearing is fairly Nice.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:58 pm
Hmm... I played it for the PC, and I'm pretty sure they're available, along with this one other costume where she's wearing a black thin sleevless turtle neck and a blue skirt, kinda like her normal outfit but with a slight variant. But I'm sure the other ones are too.  

Biohazard EXTREME

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:04 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Hmm... I played it for the PC, and I'm pretty sure they're available, along with this one other costume where she's wearing a black thin sleevless turtle neck and a blue skirt, kinda like her normal outfit but with a slight variant. But I'm sure the other ones are too.

So, You're saying that they are, Infact available, It's just that you need to play it on Hard Mode to get them.
x3 Thank you Bioh!
<3!;;
I saw one of her in a Biker costume. I suppose I could put it up as soon as I find it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:10 pm
I've found it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npd6gjsA2Y4
That is also a Nice costume, Though I enjoy the other one in the skirt abit more.

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:31 pm
Yeah, I just reassured, yes they are all available at the start of the game. But I wouldn't think of playing it in anything other than Hard Mode.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:50 am
Guess you like those special weapons and just the handgun at the start.  

Ivory Lie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:58 am
leon r kennedy
Guess you like those special weapons and just the handgun at the start.
Well... If you play on Easy Mode you can't unlock the Epilogues... Besides, I like a challenge. Sometimes I don't pick up the grenade launcher or the mine thrower.
Anywho... Anyone else need help?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:52 am
understandable...everyone likes a challenge like my 'do all games with the knife (done re3) which brings me to my next point

can i have some tips for re2 knife game  

Ivory Lie

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:40 pm
I've never done a knife playthrough, but um.. I guess my advice would be to avoid as much as possible. And when not possible, get as much distance as possible before attacking. And have lots of healing items. Lots and lots of healing items. >_>;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:50 pm
Here's my advice on knife game: DON'T  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:09 am
Sorry but if im going to prove myself to be a good resident evil player (and to that b*****d that thinks that i cant do them) i MUST do them  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff