Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Who is the Greatest Finals! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rivlen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:19 pm
rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:54 pm
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
rofl

is that i kick ppl amusing to you? or the part about me inviting lotsa ppl and more than half turn out to be inactive....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:03 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
rofl

is that i kick ppl amusing to you? or the part about me inviting lotsa ppl and more than half turn out to be inactive....

I think it's your misery that amuses him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:03 pm
im going to say a blend of all three xd  

Rivlen

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:35 am
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
im going to say a blend of all three xd

Now that's kind......^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:43 pm
Yeah, a lot of those guys are inactive. A little annoying I suppose, but any site that requires members to post stuff tends to get twice as many inactive members than they do active ones.  

ZerimarObon

BarakReider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:41 pm
sad Gratch is loosing. Vote for Gratch every one he is so cool and cute.

Sorry I haven't been posting much been busy latly... I promise to post lots after christmas!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:18 pm
only the creater can forgive you your sins now mad  

Rivlen

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:25 pm
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
only the creater can forgive you your sins now mad

Indeed. You shall be in our prayers.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:13 am
life sux when other people are assholes gonk i just want to take these idiots and throw them all off a goddamn skyscraper sometimes! scream sorry everybody its midnight and i didnt have a very good day/ semester so i had to complain somewhere and i just happaned to be here when posting my frustrations.....im going to just stop typeing now goodnight.....................................gratch is ganna lose................................................................................nathen is ganna come in second......................................................................THE DOMO SHALL WIN!!!!!YAY!!!!1!!!111!1!ELEVENTYONE!!11!! domokun domokun domokun domokun  

Rivlen

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:39 pm
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
life sux when other people are assholes gonk i just want to take these idiots and throw them all off a goddamn skyscraper sometimes! scream sorry everybody its midnight and i didnt have a very good day/ semester so i had to complain somewhere and i just happaned to be here when posting my frustrations.....im going to just stop typeing now goodnight.....................................gratch is ganna lose................................................................................nathen is ganna come in second......................................................................THE DOMO SHALL WIN!!!!!YAY!!!!1!!!111!1!ELEVENTYONE!!11!! domokun domokun domokun domokun

Well, I hope you feel better soon. Look at the bright side, you can't be in deeper than my brother! He totalled his car up North and had to buy a brand new car which he can barely afford with college and his small salary. He only JUST started getting his GI bill, and he just got into ANOTHER car accident that's screwed his back over so he has to pay for a chiropractor, a higher insurance bill AND his college tuition (not to mention still pay for his new car). In short, he has to drop out of Cal State and go to a JC, graduate a whole year later than he would've, and blah blah blah.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:50 pm
thanks phanari i feel better today maybe all i needed was sleep and really thats really messed up about your brother  

Rivlen

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:40 pm
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
thanks phanari i feel better today maybe all i needed was sleep and really thats really messed up about your brother

Yeah. But at least he has a job. And the GI bill may be small, but it's more than nothing. Things are getting better.

Good to see you're well. I was about to dow my happy dance. Always puts a smile on someone's face. No matter how.......odd the smile may be.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:50 pm
im torn between confused and biggrin  

Rivlen

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:51 pm
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
im torn between confused and biggrin

I would go with confused  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff