Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:08 pm
Susumu lets Zann twist her but making her body light enough that the twist merely flips her in the air. She lands with her arm dislocated, releasing Zann's grip and her own, She smiles "Very well done Zann, You have proven your worthiness as a Jounin" Susumu walks up to the wall and smashes her arm back into its proper location, green healing chakra surrounds her arm as she walks up to zann and heals his collar bone and arm. handing him a soldier pill containing vast amounts of calcium infused with chakra that will find their way to broken or weak bones and heal them at an accelerated pace.

With a smile she walks back into her office making a note that Zann is to be considered a Jounin. She looks up at Ric " I'm not sure about the twilight asassin's, if my memory defeats me they we're the ones to start the last war between the sound and cloud, and I wish for no further atrocities." Susumu notices a note left by Jedi..."hmmmmmmmm" she thinks to herself while relaxing  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:14 pm
Snow stood up at the sight of Ric. She slowly waved as she examined him. Boy...What did he do to himself? Her eyes quickly flashed at Zann. "Congratz Kiddo. You're an official Jounin now. But don't let it get to your head." The Kunoichi's small smile at him seemed almost threatening -- it wasn't that at the most. Just a very tired state. Snow's eyes reverted back to their original position, between Susumu and Ric. "The Twilight Assassins... By any chance did one of them include Kkenru?" Her fingers twitched a little as the static strings kept going off, stating that their was someone around the border gate. Seems like...Shinobi from... Snow moved her static strings around trying to identify any image on their bodies' or materials. Leaf. "I am friends with Kkenru, if that's the same thing we're talking about. But I never completely understood how the war got far to as where it got us involved. But on a side note, there are some people that might want to see you as well Susumu."

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:19 pm
a clone of jedi appeared. snow.....its been to long  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:29 pm
"Jedi..." Snow stared at him for a second before realizing it was a mere clone. Awkward Situation. "It's true. But I believe there was a reason for that. Though, that's discussable at another time." Her right eye turned blood red for a second, before reverting back to it's calm blue. He still poses no threat to our power. Don't underestimate though....

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:31 pm
he smiled. i guess killing my own comrad made me see things more clearly, i want to be rid of all threats to this village  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:37 pm
Zann straightened up with his broken bones completely healed, and stretched for a moment.
“Arigator gozaimasu Raikage-dono.” He placed his right palm over his left fist as a sign of respect and thanks. He looked over his shoulder and heard the talk going on between Jedi and Snow, and he walked away as he knew he shouldn’t interfere, or eavesdrop.  

iZann

One of Strength

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:38 pm
"Hey Zann!" Aiykou said as he came bursting through the door, "I heard you just became a Jounin, congratulations!" Ai said with a grin. "Well, since you just became a Jounin and I just became a Genin.................I was wondering if you would consider being my sensei?" Ai asked shyly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:44 pm
"You would think so." Snow laughed at the thought.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:44 pm
Zann stopped in his steps,
"Sensei?"Zann stopped in his steps,
"Sensei? Well…” He hesitated for a moment, as he knew he would be leaving the village for some time later.
“Yeah no problem. Make sure you’re ready though.’” He shrugged and looked straight into Aiykou’s eyes, trying to see if he was as determined as he sounded.

((Seriously, cuz I'm going to ask for permission to go to Sand some time (a few days) later.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:48 pm
"No problem!' Aiykou said with a happy grin.  

One of Strength

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:52 pm
"Ok then, meet me at my squad's training grounds (squad ookami)." Zann walked out of the office briskly and disappeared in a breeze.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:18 pm
"Yes the war was a great mystery to us all, the general belief is that Yuan was the mastermind and had his own personal motives behind the whole thing" Susumu sighs, "and who may this be that wants to talk to me so badly?" Getting up from her desk Susumu looks out the window then turns her head back to Ric and Snowy.  

Eris5

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:57 pm
when does the chuunin exams start  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:15 am
"i haven't quite decided yet, maybe some time after the sannin exams are finsihed"  

Eris5

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:16 am
(Actully Trug has had a thread up about it for like the past month. but we dont really have any genin to take it lol)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games