Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:02 pm
Asako shook her head slightly and continued to wander around the park, eating the chocolate that she had.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:21 pm
"Here's a piece to the puzzle," He took another bite of the chocolate and thought for a moment. "You're in America, if you.. haven't guessed already."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:23 pm
"Well, that much I knew... I had to exchange currency earlier..." Asako laughed slightly and shook her head a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:33 pm
He nodded, slightly bemused as he listened to her. "Right." Mello looked up at her and then finished off the chocolate he had been munching on.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:35 pm
"I assume I won't get where in America out of you so easily, huh? Can you at least tell me which coast...? Or Region...?" She asked, her back to him, looking at him from the corner of her eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:37 pm
"Afraid not." He shook his head slowly and then leaned forward. "Curious, aren't you?" Of course, she had every reason to be, he was only teasing her at this point.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:43 pm
"Aren't I allowed to be...?" She asked with a slight smile.

"You're.... flirting....so blatently... It's so weird..." Risky said with a slight shudder.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:35 am
"Yeah, you are." He answered, looking back up at her. Mello hadn't much else to say, but just watched her closely.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:48 am
She walked over to one of the trees and paused for a moment. "Hmm..." She bite down on the chocolate so her hands were free and grabbed two of the branches. She pulled herself up until her feet could get a grip and proceeded to climb the tree.

"Asako!! What are you doing?! Why are you doing that! Did you forget you're WEARING A SKIRT!?!?!" Risky shouted at her, looking worried and confused and scared all at the same time.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:51 am
"What..?" He was curious as to what the Hmm was for, but as her action reveled she was simply climbing the tree Mello simply frowned. "Er, uh, hey. Asako, you do realize that you're attire isn't suited for tree climbing, right?"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:57 am
"Oh, I know... I just don't really care..." She mumbled, the chocolate bar still in her mouth. She settled on one of the branches and ate the chocolate normally.

Risky flew up to her and sat on a nearby branch. "Asako! What is wrong with you!? You've never been like this! I never knew people could be so weird when they like someone!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:09 am
"Aren't you ladylike." He smiled, teasing her as a result of her actions.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:46 am
She giggled and swung her legs. "I suppose...."

"You really worry me now..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:08 pm
Yurik walked towards a car and got in turning it on and started to drive towards a unknown location.  

Kiba Himaru

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:19 pm
Now taking a seat under the tree, Mello stopped teasing the girl as it didn't seem to have any real affect on her. "So, are you the type to have boundless amount of energy?" He asked out of of curiosity in order to break the string of silence.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff