Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Baka Neko Army

Back to Guilds

An organization bent on world domination and fun! 

Tags: baka, neko, cats, army, random 

Reply The Baka Neko Army
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi, Welcome to the Guild! Are you happy to be here?
  Hi : D I am very happy!
  No I am not happy leave me alone : (
  meow ^_^
  Gold!
View Results

JessicaRaine
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:32 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

[Oh yeah now i remember lol,confusing it with something about some Naruto episode,maybe for the word PILL]

eek that doesn't sound good..but sounds fun.The only way i think of dying here it's baking cookies.

you can die on one of the missions.
Really? really? i want to try a deadly one!!

they're in the games and missions forum. there's 2 right now: "trip to Hyrule" and "get me some soda and chips now, Dammit". Read the rules then try one!
Ooh noe you said the word RULE with READ!
I'll have to read then.

Hey are only the 2 of us talking here? am i that ugly or stinky? x3

it's an introduction forum X D people don't chat here much.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:27 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

[Oh yeah now i remember lol,confusing it with something about some Naruto episode,maybe for the word PILL]

eek that doesn't sound good..but sounds fun.The only way i think of dying here it's baking cookies.

you can die on one of the missions.

they're in the games and missions forum. there's 2 right now: "trip to Hyrule" and "get me some soda and chips now, Dammit". Read the rules then try one!
I'll have to read then.

Well i meant the entire guild xD i think it's my mask,it's freaking weird or maybe i am the weird.  

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

JessicaRaine
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:32 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

I'll have to read then.

Well i meant the entire guild xD i think it's my mask,it's freaking weird or maybe i am the weird.

I dunno...I think they don't love me anymore...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:50 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

I'll have to read then.

Oooh poor Jessica -hugs and Sundae starts to think surprised .o they may have a reason to not love her,she may be a sea monster - eek  

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

JessicaRaine
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:52 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
I'll have to read then.

Oooh poor Jessica -hugs and Sundae starts to think surprised .o they may have a reason to not love her,she may be a sea monster - eek

Thank you...and no I'm not a sea monster...you're thinking of Micheal Phelps...he's a weredolphin...yes I read your mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:01 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
I'll have to read then.

Thank you...and no I'm not a sea monster...you're thinking of Micheal Phelps...he's a weredolphin...yes I read your mind.
eek You pervert get out of my head!! AAAH!  

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

JessicaRaine
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:04 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

aww...isn't that kinda harsh? ...I guess nobody likes me afterall...*goes and sits in my emo corner and cries*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:13 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

aww...isn't that kinda harsh? ...I guess nobody likes me afterall...*goes and sits in my emo corner and cries*
Ooh poor Jessica,ok you can read my mind,but don't read the part that says "top secret UNpervert things"  

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

JessicaRaine
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:50 am
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

Ooh poor Jessica,ok you can read my mind,but don't read the part that says "top secret UNpervert things"

yay~ *reads the obsession with cats part of your mind*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:48 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

Hmm Jessica i think you are in the wrong head,that one is yours.
I have obsession for kitties or either catguns but no CATS  

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

JessicaRaine
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:58 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

No way it's your head all right. Why else would I also be seeing Micheal Phelps in a speedo dancing on a picknic table? Can't be my mind I am scared as hell of micheal phelps! freakin were dolphin...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:19 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

No way it's your head all right. Why else would I also be seeing Micheal Phelps in a speedo dancing on a picknic table? Can't be my mind I am scared as hell of micheal phelps! freakin were dolphin...
See it's yours!! i don't even know Michael Phelps,do i?

Here let me help you aim to the right place -gives soda with pop rocks- hopefully you'll get okay or either you'll explode.
If anything goes wrong can you sign this? it's some paper saying I'm not responsible of any harm during pop rock treatment.  

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

JessicaRaine
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:34 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

Here let me help you aim to the right place -gives soda with pop rocks- hopefully you'll get okay or either you'll explode.
If anything goes wrong can you sign this? it's some paper saying I'm not responsible of any harm during pop rock treatment.

*has the soda and popricks and gets extremely hyper* WOOHOO! *running around and being crazy*
L: oh dear. She doesn't handle her sugar as well as I do. The other members will be quite annoyed...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:47 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

*has the soda and popricks and gets extremely hyper* WOOHOO! *running around and being crazy*
L: oh dear. She doesn't handle her sugar as well as I do. The other members will be quite annoyed...
When you are talking in second person you refer to me the one who is saying that or you have double personality?  

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

JessicaRaine
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:35 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

When you are talking in second person you refer to me the one who is saying that or you have double personality?

meh? first it was me then it was L from death note talking about me...  
The Baka Neko Army

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff