Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
kikiomoru and Xiahs house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:45 pm
She walks out of her room.She sees the note on the couch and puts it in her pocket."hey little brother whos this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:47 pm
"Its phi, the one that asked if he could move in" Xiah said  

Dripples

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:48 pm
(OH NO HE's OFFLINE crying crying crying )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:55 pm
(its ok)
"oh hiya Phy im kiki....his big sister"She said as she walked torwards the door.  

kikiomoru

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:00 pm
Naruto led Phi to his room and Phi fell asleep. "Oh well looks like you can talk to him tommorow" Xiah said  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:23 pm
Detachi jumps in through a window, "kikiomaru, did you make up your mind if i can train with you to learn a new jutsu?"  

Detachi

Detachi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:21 pm
No ones there so he leaves.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:11 pm
Detachi walks to Xiahs house, with the scroll he ound in the tree at the park, and he jumps through a window "Xiah! look what i had found!", says detachi holding the scroll.  

Detachi

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:16 pm
Xiah saw the makr on the scroll "That scroll, that scroll, THAT'S MY DEAD MOTHER'S SUMMONING SCROLL, I've been searching for it for 2 years now. All I have to do is now search for my dads" Xiah said crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:18 pm
raka is at xiahs house barking and looking for byakuga and raka yells "xiah dude where are you"  

teddy_byakuga

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:22 pm
"B-b-back here" Xiah said shivering  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:23 pm
"This belongs to you so here you can take it, I found it at the park, in some hidden path near the exit." hands the scroll to him  

Detachi

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:24 pm
raka runs to him and sits on him "xiah where is byakuga .. i think he left me or something"said scared and look at detachi  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:27 pm
Detachi looks at the dog, "where was the last time you saw him?" Detachi being conserned beacause xiah was attacked not to long ago...  

Detachi

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:28 pm
"If byakuga left you I would hunt him down and beat him to a pulp," Xiah said smiling. "I won't forgive people who abandon, even if they were my friends"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff