Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:12 pm
"it says that there are three parts to your bloodline....stage one creating electricity and using it to manipulate eletricity....stage two creating clouds within the users area and strike their opponent at will....stage three creating storms such as tornadoes and clouds....but all this can only be done by becoming a better fighter." pyro said  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:23 pm
Ami blinked,staring at Pyro with her glowing blue eyes."Really..."
She smiled."I guess I'll have to train alot more then"
She looked at Jedi uncertainly,then turned to Blood and Pyro."Thank you so much,you guys have been a great help!" she said,hugging them both.  

Haru Mai Chan

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:25 pm
"well then lets go train now because the second part of the exams start tomorrow"pyro said with a smirk and taking the hug.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:16 pm
the spirit appeared in the graveyard. "to the living i am nothing more than a ghost but to the dead i am nothing more than the living. i have no place and that's just the way i want it. my old host was nice but he is gone and forgotten. so i am just a memory." the figure said to him self and disappeared.  

skywerwolf

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:48 am
Blood then became as red, like he ate a chilly and said "no problem! want me to help with your training? And oh yeah if it rains I look for a place with less or no rain, hehe... Dont worry about me, remember i grew up in the woods so it does not bother me" Blood then turned to Jedi and said "Thank you for the offer and could you help me refine my sharingan? After the chunnin exams ok? " then blood left for the exams

((How do you use it to predict enemies moves???))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:21 am
Ami opened her mouth to say something,but froze."Oh my gosh..."
She ran as fast as she could for the exit of the graveyard."I am going to be late for my Chuunin Exam battle! Sorry!" she called to them waving her hand.She felt bad leaving them like that,but she did NOT want to be late for her battle.  

Haru Mai Chan

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:55 pm
Lenon's ghost appeared above his burnt ashes...it seemed someone had picked them up. Must have been Sorcam.

Well, at least he was alive and well. Being a ghost was incredibly fun-it gave him a new perspective on things. Although he couldn't interact with people directly.

The ghost floated off.

((I'm bored.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:08 pm
Jake was in the graveyard, looking at the three graves infront of him, he eyes did not move from them, and he remained motionless, staring at the 3 graves.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:19 pm
a shadow appeared over the light that was in front of Jake. "seems almost to easy."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:27 pm
Jake spoke quietly, but loud enough for him to hear, "not now, i'm busy....."

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:46 pm
Tsurugi unsheathed and glowing a bright amethyst Oroami walked towards Jake. "Your under arrest for murder in the first degree, I'm sick of scum like you and its time fore you to die!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:55 pm
the figure started to find a large open space and then started pulling all the chakra he could out of the dead bodys. it was becomeing a purple cube with a wavy kind of backround. it was slowly growing. "this should be a good place. its same from almost all justu." he said (this is because it changes chakra type, densety, and "matrial" very fast. it will be to tough to break threw and its impossible to lock a disspell kind of justu on it.)  

skywerwolf

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:42 am
Jake was rubbing his eyes, "Scum?....your one to talk, now let me respect the dead in peace without the threat of death,i am just visiting my friends and family's graves.....so leave.......ME.....BE!!" he spoke quietly still, getting louder towards the end of his little speach, his eyes not moving from the grave, but his hands balling into fists.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:59 am
pyro arrived in the graveyard "pyro do you remember?" spike asked "yea i remember...Aimi" pyro said as he looked at the grave "so now you know why i had to do what i did i couldnt loose you again" spike said" "you scared ami half to death you didnt make the situation any better" pyro said as he glanced at the stone "ok but you remember how aimi was taken from you and you couldnt bare that fact" spikesaid " yea yea but it wasnt my fault you know i loved her...we were engaged" pyro said in a low voice " pyro i understand how you feel but if you get to close to ami and something happened to her then you remember what will happen" pyro said thinking back to what happened that night "pyro you remember how you lost control....and know you find out you have a bloodline like this...things can get out of hand" spike said " but its just that they are so much alike....i mean HER NAME IS AMI....and they are so much alike." pyro said shedding a tear "i understand.....just becareful ok" spike ask "ok" pyro said.  

pyro hasu

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces