Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:27 pm
"Wow... That must be creepy," said Voila. "Is that why you were so freaked out earlier? Because some dead spirit talked to you."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:40 pm
Emerald nodded her head.  

ElectricCandii

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:38 pm
Maya looked at the clock. "Ten more minutes." She said in her head over and over again. She raised her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:49 pm
Voila smiled. "Well the dead can't hurt..." She glanced at where the scratch on Emerald's arm had been. "Okay, maybe they can hurt the living." She shrugged. "Still, speaking to the dead could be helpful if you're working on some mystery."

Metara paused in her lecture as she turned to Maya. "Yes?" By now, Metara was rather bored of teaching. She wanted to do some of the work she actually enjoyed. But first she would have to conduct some research.

Azar stared at the clock. He willed it to go faster though the hands continued to move at the same rate. He supressed any urge to destroy the clock or let loose another animal. Instead he turned his gaze to Maya, curious as to what question she would have.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:54 pm
Maya was bored and wanted to leave the class. "Can I go to the bathroom?"

Emerald shrugged. "I guess...well im going to go get a soda since class is sorta out. Want one?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:08 pm
"Sure," said Metara. She wondered if Maya was just trying to skip class, but she didn't say anything.

Azar sighed. Maya's so lucky, isn't she? Getting to leave class... You can leave class to. All it takes is one transformation. One quick slice to the neck and you're free. Azar began playing with energy in his hands, letting it transform into various animals in an attempt to ignore the voice.

Voila nodded her head. "Soda's always good." She grinned. "Let's go. Since you're new, I can show you the vending machines." Voila stood up and began making her way towards the gym doors. She really didn't care that they weren't allowed to leave until the bell rung.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:13 pm
Maya left with a smile.

Destiney was jealous of Maya getting to leave. "5 more minutes...."
~~~~~~~~~~~

Emerald nodded. "Thank you." She followed her closley making sure nothing was around....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:34 pm
Metara turned back to her lecture.

Azar sighed. Sitting in the corner of the room had been a good idea. Five more minutes of this torture. Or you can end it now and forever. Azar smiled. He wouldn't end it forever, but maybe one more prank would take up the end of class. The dark energy he had been playing with under his desk twisted into a tarantula. The tarantula crawled up on to the ceiling where it began moving quickly across the ceiling.

~~

Voila walked through the halls with ease and turned a corner. There were a few vending machines; one for soda, one for other beverages, one for snacks, and another with more snacks. "There you go," said Voila happily.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:43 pm
Emerald got some money out and got a coke. She gave the change to Voila. "You can get what you want." She said smiling enjoying her coke.

Destiney sat still with her head on her desk and noticed a black taratula. She fell out of her chair. "Um...Mrs. metera....Tara...Tarantula." Her mouth trebuled. She hated spiders.

Maya sighed and walked down the hall. Passing the lockers. She kept saying to herself Im not going to loose my powers...Im not going to hurt anyone this year....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:58 pm
Voila grinned. "Sweet." She put the money in and got herself some root beer. Opening the can, she took a few gulps. "Thanks."

Metara's eyes followed where Destiney was looking up at the tarantula. She wished she could've used her powers, but she refrained from using them. "First black snakes and now giant tarantulas" She grabbed a yard stick and hit the tarantula. The tarantula fell to the ground and began to scuttle across the ground.

Azar watched in fascination at the tarantula. He had to work a little harder when Metara hit the spider to hold it together, but he managed to keep the energy together. However, a few wisps of dark energy escaped into the air before disappearing.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:21 am
Destiney chuckled at the teacher.

Maya walked passed the gym. She appeared at her locker breathing deeply. She closed her eyes trying not to realase her power.

Emerald smiled. "No probablem."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:13 pm
Metara hit the tarantula again. This time she didn't miss and the yard stick speared through the spider's body.

At that moment, Azar lost control of the tarantula. Whenever one of the animals he created died, he could no longer hold it together. He watched as the spider dissolved into dark energy before fading away entirely. He hoped nobody would look his way and tried to put together an innocent look.

Metara stared at where the tarantula had been. It had just disappeared. How had that happened? She cocked her head in curiousity.

~~

Voila grinned and took another gulp of the soda. "Dude, I don't think I've ever met anyone nice enough to buy someone they just met soda."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:42 pm
Emerald shrugged. "Well I just did." She said with a smile.
~~~~

Destiney looked up trying to cover if it was someone. "What did what just happen? I think your seeing things."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:25 pm
(( =( aww you started with out me crying ))

Maddie walked down the hall looking for some one she new.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:01 pm
Metara figured she would be able to find out later. She knew she never saw things and the yardstick had hit into something. That had been for sure. "Well, maybe you're right, but I'm sure I didn't just imagine a tarantula. Now, let's get back to the lecture." At that moment, the bell rang. She sighed. "Class dismissed."

Azar ran out the classroom. As soon as he was far from the classroom, or at least far enough they wouldn't hear his laughter, he broke off into laughter. That had been so much fun, pranking the teacher. I suppose you're going to do that everyday... Instead of just ending the misery that will come soon to you if you don't end their lives. The success of both pranks left Azar in a good mood, so he was easily able to ignore the voice.

~~

Voila smiled. "Well, being nice will get you far." She smiled as the bell rang. "Looks like class finally finished."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff