Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:22 am
Ayumu looked out toward the ocean then turned to look back at the village he thought would be his new home. Yet again he was alone, Yuan had returned with a vision and a goal which crumbled to the ground. Ayumu had hoped that his master would stay and continue but in all reality Ayumu knew that whenever Yuans major plans failed he would leave for a while and let things recover. Without Yuan, Ayumu felt as if being here in the mist was not such a good idea. Ayumu said he would follow Yuan in whatever he did, but yet again he left leaving Ayumu by himself. Ayumu put his head down and smiled...

"Yet again master, you have left me here alone. I am stronger now and i will continue to make you proud as you watch from the shadows. Our attempts with the mist have failed, but in a way we have succeeded. We came when there was no one who would step up, when there was a village in dire need of help. We came and stirred things up, now there are ninja rising to the occasion. Ninja are coming back and there is hope again for the mist village and hopefully a new mizukage. I wish them the best, but i cannot be here, this is not my home. Until we meet again Yuan, you know where to find me." Ayumu smiled as he turned and boarded a boat back to his home.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:04 pm
Kit had finally reached the mist gates. "Ok i am finally here." He gave a small stretch before walking to the beach.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:40 am
futashi appeared in a flash of lighting. he then started to walk to the beach.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:59 pm
Kit walkd past the gates his hands in his pockets. Heading back to cloud.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:41 pm
A clone of Lenon appears.

"I am Lenon of the Cloud Village. I request help in
defeating two insanely powerful figures. Send only a
small number of Jounin and up so that you are able
to defend yourself if they come here."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:51 pm
Ban walks to the gates. "I hope he doesn't want to kill me." He said and then heard Lenon. "I guess I'll join." Ban said as he turned around. "It is at the Cloud right?" he said as he disappeared  

Death_God_Sakura

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:42 pm
Zeramaru came off a large snake which dissapeared soon after.
"Nostalgic this village..."he said walking  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:17 am
Ian arrived at the docks. "That was a long walk." He said as he wiped his sweat off his forehead. 'Wish somebody's going to help me around here, it's been a while since I've been here' he thought.  

hivaids420

Newb

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:16 pm
"Since no one's here to introduce me to their village, i might as well roam around and eat." he said as he began to walk fast in a place he didn't know where to end.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:30 am
Walking to the gates of the glorious Mist village Marquis does not take a second to reflect and look back, simply enough he walks and continues walking away from the village ontop of water and land. A couple leagues out from the village Marquis whistles and a clay eagle swoops from the sky, skimming its feet along the water and swoops Marquis off his feet. Travelling fast into the horizon now, Marquis can't help but wonder where he will go now.  

marquis27

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:07 am
As Ian arrived again at the docks, he didn't hesitated to leave. "I know I'll be seeing soon again Mist."

He is now heading back to Konoha...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:02 am
Imaoro got off of the boat, and threatened the man to forget he ever saw Imaoro. Walking swiftly Imaoro usheatehd his katana, he knew Oroami wouild sense the odd chakra.  

chris redfield25

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:30 pm
Ban came out of the ground right in front of the gate and walked in.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:12 pm
Oroami appeared infron of Imaoro "Who are you?"  

Havok-Trance

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out