Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad eight [team name] training grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Detachi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:55 pm
"Dont worry about it, im pretty weak for chunnin and am surpirised i even passed!- I still feel like gennin." Detachi explains. "Do you want to spar?- i want to try out a move i learned."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:55 pm
cool thanks. So when could we go to a mission  

xPhi-Phix

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:57 pm
Kazuma stumbled through the woods his hand bleeding badly still mumbling something about Chunnin, unfair, should be one, beat the s**t out of them, shouldn't have eased up on Ben.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:59 pm
Detachi notices Kazuma, "i had hoped he would had passed, i was late and feel i dont deserve this rank..." detachi thought to himself.  

Detachi

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:59 pm
"Hey kazuma sorry that you lose in the chunnin exams."Phi said. Phi notices the hand. "Are you alright."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:02 pm
"Hey punched a wall in anger on the way out...", detachi says.  

Detachi

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:04 pm
Kazuma looked at him and scowled he hadn't fixed and of his wounds and he had a huge slice down his chest from Zaruto still "my hand doesn't matter now I have that idiot weakling Ben higher than me and possibly ahead of me in Sunspear i hope Bambi-Sensai will see through this mistake and treat me just as fairly" he said coldly. Kazuma looked at his cusin "It wasn't a wall it was the closest tree to me when i landed" he said and scowled at him but quickly eaised up since he was family.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:32 pm
Detachi looked at Kazuma, "Look, i dont think i even deserve this rank, i think you should have ranked up." Detachi turns his attention to Phi, "Want to spar?", He asks.  

Detachi

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:53 pm
well no but soon (bout to go to sleep)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:54 pm
Detachi looks disapointed, "ok, see ya", Deachi sits down again.  

Detachi

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:09 pm
"It really doesn't matter which one. Can we train at the house? There something I wanted to tell you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:18 am
Kazuma smiled politely to his cusin and walked over to put his arm around him "If anyone had to pass I'm happy you did" he said nicely.  

irishshamrock12

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:01 pm
crimsonnobody
"It really doesn't matter which one. Can we train at the house? There something I wanted to tell you."

reiko nodded. "ok" she walked out to the house.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:36 pm
Detachi smiled, "Thanks cuisin."  

Detachi

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:40 pm
Detachi gets up and leaves, "if any one needs me, send me a messege"((PM me))-"Im going to take a walk." Detachi walks away.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff