Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:55 pm
Kiae dropped her head into her hands again with a groan. She muttered something about her life expectancy, but shook her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:57 pm
"I win." Cobain proclaimed with a grin. His head still hurt, but it wasn't as bad now. He wondered what a life without hangovers would be like. He was rather looking forward to it.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:26 pm
"What? Win what?" she demanded, raising her head to eye him skeptically. "We weren't fighting. Yet."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:30 pm
"At not dying, I suppose. Yet." Cobain teased, putting his hands behind his head and lowering his hat some.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Ethin looked up briefly towards where Kiae was, still on his knees with one fist planted on the ground. He had been trying to pretend Cobain was not present, but it was rather difficult when you were in the middle of pledging your loyalty to someone who had yet to accept it.
Hesitantly, he let his head rise all the way to look up towards Kiae. "Pardon Aes Sedai, but I request an answer to my previous offer," he said, carefully choosing his words. He thought he could trust Cobain, but didn't think Kiae wanted the man to know about what had happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:43 pm
Kiae looked to the man, and easily wove a ward against evesdropping. "I appreciate the discretion, Ethin. And I apologize for the delay - he can be hard to deal with sometimes," she added with a sigh.
"I did ask what you meant, however," she replied. "I want to be sure I understand your pledge."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:47 pm
Cobain noticed the two had ceased making sounds, but shrugged it off as an Aes Sedai sort of secretive thing. Settling back, he watched the two and waited.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:50 pm
"It is of no fault to you, Aes Sedai," he said hesitantly, eyes shooting from Cobain to Kiae.
"I am asking no favor of you. I am declaring my loyalty to you. I will do as you please as long as it does not interfere with my bond to Esole Sedai. You could, however, be on an equal footing with Esole Sedai if you perhaps.. Bonded me," he said the last in a near whisper. Ethin locked his eyes onto Kiae's face trying to see what her expression would give away of her thoughts.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:54 pm
Kiae blinked again, trying to recover from the shock again. Share a Bond? With that Green, of all things?
"Why the sudden pledge?" she demanded. "I am honored, Ethin. But I cannot make a decision until I know what is behind this offer. Especially as it would require me to share a Bond, something I think is rather distasteful," she told him, rubbing her temples slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:02 pm
"We need you, Aes Sedai. I need you. If you will not have Esole Sedai, at least have me," Ethin pleaded. He grabbed both of her hands in his. "Please."  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:05 pm
Kiae started in surprise, but didn't pull her hands away. She couldn't believe Ethin was suggesting such a thing, but didn't doubt his sincerity.
"The only man I know to have had a Bond with more than one woman was Rand al'Thor," Kiae thought, her mind racing. "And I don't know much about that. I know weaving a Bond, breaking one, transferring one...but can I share one?"
"And how do you think your Aes Sedai will react?" she asked, already having reached a decision after looking into his eyes with her own.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:08 pm
"I am sure she will not be pleased but I will make sure she knows that this was on me. That is.. if you accept my offer, Aes Sedai," Ethin said. He knew he had taken a risk but it was necessary. He did not lie, they did need her.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:13 pm
"The only thing I ask is that she doesn't Shield me," Kiae requested dryly, sighing as she closed her eyes. She was taking a risk as well - but she was unable to refuse the man's pleading.
She moved closer to the man, and pulled her hands from his. "All right. I accept you as my Warder, Ethin," she said, realizing she didn't even know his last name. Resting her hands on his head, she wove the Bonding weave and shivered as she felt it intermingle with Esole's existing Bond.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:16 pm
((Where is that ******** perfume coming from?!))
Cobain, now thouroughly perplexed, watched with his head tilted to one side. He had no clue what was going on, but he knew he didn't much like the looks of things. He sighed as he realized that he had left his bardiche at Karem's house.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces