Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
.:Love & Lies:. (A Romance RP) Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you here for?
  The Love <3
  The Lies >=)
  The Poll =P
View Results

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:41 pm
After getting past her mother and ready for school, Shana was on her way to school. This morning as she passed a familiar ally way that she always heard music from she was tempted to walk in this time to see what it was about. Though, she walked onward to school. Thoughts of Naoki consumed her mind as she walked on and knowing she wouldn't be able to take in any of the information in class anyway, Shana walked to the park instead and sat on the swing she had been only a couple of hours before.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:33 am
School passed rather quickly. Yuuka avoided Isamu, and when he tried to talk to her, she yelled in his face.
The final bell rang and Naoki was quick to comfort Yuuka.
"Are you alright?" He asked, walking outside.
"I-I think I'm breaking up with Isamu, Naoki." She said, stopping to look up at him.
A confused expression danced across Naoki's face.
"What is because of the fight?" He asked.
"No, it's cause, because of him, I can't be friends with you. He never lets me around you." She said, shifting her balance. Naoki looked down.
"Oh. Well I have to get home." He said, then quickly walked away.
"Wait! Naoki!" Yuuka yelled, but he was already around the corner.

Naoki walked to the park, where he had been just a little while ago.
Shana was asleep on the swing. He chuckled, then scooped her up into his arms.
He walked with Shana, her bag and his, back to his apartment. She was cold, almost as cold as him.
Once he got inside the apartment, he laid her on the couch, laying a blanket over her, then got to making warm tea. He turned on light music.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:25 pm
(lol very nice touches for my character >.< sorry for not being able to get on too often. I really am tring.))

Shana stirred in her sleep turning over to her side. Her eyes burst open when she felt the soft blanket rub against her skin that didn't smell like her own. Sitting up, she looked around in silence, letting the blanket fall to her waist. The clattering of glass was coming from the kitchen and a soothing melody whispered from the stereo. It appeared she was in a little apartment, but, being she had no idea who's of how she got there, fear bubbled in the pit of her stomach.

Silently, she got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. Seeing Naoki making tea she let out a sigh of relief. Shana just stood there watching him, not daring to say a word.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:40 am
Naoki turned around, setting the kettle back on the stove. A warm smile spread across his face.
"Your awake..." He said, walking towards her. His hand gently carressed her face, it was still cold.
"Your freezing...still, let me turn on the heat." He said, walking over to a small device attached to the wall. He pushed buttons, then shut it, and soon a hum came from around the house. The heat was on.
"I'm making some olong tea, if you want some." He said.
Naoki's apartment was very well kept, as if someone had lived here, once. Naoki himself looked a little out of place, this apartment had nice things, yes, in front of the couch was a large plasma TV screen. There were game consols below it. The furnature was very well kept, and even though it only had to bedrooms, those too were nicely furnished.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:29 pm
At his touch, butterflies soared in Shana's stomach. A light blush tinted her cheeks. "I would love some tea." For the first time she realized how cold her skin was, though, she did not feel so cold. She walked back over to the couch and grabbed the blanket, wrapping it around her body for warmth. In walking back to the kitchen, she noticed all of the extravagant things. "You must be pretty rich, or have lived here for a really long time." She sat in front of a vent and let the heat engulf her body.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:02 pm
Naoki smiled.
"Yes..I've lived here for some time. Vampires, back when there weren't even phones, were very wealthy." He said, stirring the tea. He dropped 2 sugar cubes in each.
He brought them to the table she sat at. He sat across from her, pushing a tea cup in front of her.
"Here you go.." He said, taking a sip from his.
"Would you like to stay longer..? I have a collection of movies.." He said, gesturing to the wall facing them in the living room, visible from where they sat. The whole wall was a bookshelf, in them, hundreds of DVD's.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:36 pm
Taking the cup in her hands, "Thank you" pass through her lips before she took a sip. Setting the cup down and licking her lips she spoke again. "This is delishous and I would love to stay since school is far from over anyway. Which is about when I will have to go home." Her jaw dropped as she looked at the bookshelf of movies. Quickly she shuffled over to the bookshelf almost tripping on the blanket more than once. Trailing her fingers over the DVD cases, Shana glanced over the movies. There were some she knew, but mostly movies she had never heard of. "You have a lot of old movies huh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:40 pm
Naoki smiled and walked quickly behind her. Her right hip his his left.
Naoki blushed.
"Err, the newer ones are over here." He said, standing at the wall closest to the TV. He had just about every movie ever made, well between the years 1999 to 2008..

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:42 pm
Before she had noticed him move, Naoki was standing right behind her. For a moment, her breath was caught in her thought for she didn't know what he would do, but she slowly shuffled to the newer DVDs breaking that moment. She found the movie she was looking for and gently pulled it out. 'The Memoirs of a Geisha' was printed on the front. Shana turned back to him and held up the movie. "Can we watch this?" Her blue eyes sparkled in the puppy-dog fashion of pleading.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:11 am
[[Haha, it's Memoirs of a Geisha]]

Naoki smiled.
"Alright." He said, even though he could do a detailed summary of the movie in 5 minutes. He pluched the movie from her hands and plugged it in, then turned on the TV, changed the output, then sat on the oversized couch.
He patted the seat beside him.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:45 pm
A wide smile spread across her cheeks as she rushed over to the seat next to him. Shana unraveled the blanket from around her and spread it over the both of them. At first she just sat next to him, but soon she was curled up next to him cuddling. As the movie went on, the cuddling became a reaction to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:38 pm
Naoki smiled, then casually yawned.
And then, very, very casually, his left arm wrapped around Shana, his hand resting on her shoulder.
The lights were off, completely. Just a small line of sunlight leaked from the closed windows.
It felt like a private movie theater.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:45 am
The instant his palm touched her shoulder, a furious blush spread across her cheeks for she had realized how close she was to him. Shana almost sat up and scooted away, but she was too compfortable and knew she enjoyed it. For a brief moment she peered up at Naoki to see his pale face with the light from the tv dancing across it. As she looked back down and shy smile played upon her lips and she snuggled up closer to him, no longer watching the movie.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:29 pm
Naoki smiled smugly, but not taking his eyes away from the movie.
Suddenly he felt a nervous pit in his stomach. There was a kissing scene coming up. His mind raced, this was the first girl who had stepped foot in his apartment for years. He often was a recluse from society. Whenever a girl did ask him on a date or confess her feelings, which happened quite often, he always said no.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:49 pm
Shana heard the music change in the movie and turned her head slightly just to see two of the actors kissing. Her already wild blush spread feverishly, deepening in color. Involuntarily, she clenched her hands on his shirt in nervousness.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games