Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Reiko,Ryu and Ana's House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:10 pm
katsuro notice another person in the house. he then lifted his eye patch that showed his hyuuga eye. he then activated it and saw tai and smirk. "dont think about attacking me. even fi i am a clone, i can still take you on." he said, glaring at tai.

(if you are there)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:17 pm
((no... i just finished a battle and am not doing another so both of you LEAVE!!!))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:21 pm
(calm down, im not here to fight but to talk, so lets just talk.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:24 pm
((A: I am not even starting a battle. I just brought Tai here so he can get answers. B: Its not my fault you even got in a fight C: Dont make assumptions.))

"I am not here to battle you...whatever your name is. I am here to find out why Lady Hokage is hurt. However, hearing your previous words, I want to learn a bit more about you, and who you work with. Now, care to start explaining?" Tai says in a laid-back tone, obviously not completely stressed out about this anymore.  

Nebulosis

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:27 pm
katsuro smirk and just took out his cig from his mouth and let out a poof of smoke. "i work with no one. and i will not tell you my name. right now, i am training the one that hurt your, hokage. that is all you need to know. i am here and only here to talk to lady hokage." he said as his eyes where glowing in the dark.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:42 pm
"Is that really so? Training the one that hurt the Hokage...I thought you were better then that. Well...if your the person I am thinking of. If you are, my last statement stands. Anyway, I really do think you will regret not telling me information. As of now, I want to know who your training. Who is this idiot that you want to corrupt?" Tai says in a slightly angry tone, now slightly aggravated at the way this person was acting. Tai would step out of the shadows, and walk out right into the open in front of the man.  

Nebulosis

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:52 pm
Reiko put her hands on Tai's shoulder. "Tai, hold on a minute." She turned to Katsuro. "what do you want." she asked curtly. "im not really in a mood to talk to anyone except my son right now."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:12 pm
"well, im just here to talk." he said as he exit out the shadows. "if you even try to kill my partner, i will be there to back him up. right now, he is going to be stronger then ever. he is going to be better then me or anyone that is better then me." he said, glancing at them. he then turn off his byakugan and pull down the eye patch. he then put the cig back in his mouth.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:25 pm
Orion walked up to Reiko's house, seeing not only Reiko, but Tai, as well as someone he had never met before. Moreover, Reiko looked badly injured. He wasn't sure if Ryu, who was on his shoulders, should see her like this.
"Reiko."
He called.
"Does...he....belong to you?"
He gestured towards Ryu as he spoke.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:23 pm
Tai began to think to himself "Stronger then ever...better then anyone else...who is he talking about anyway? Who would want to become super-powerful...maybe Blade...or...who else was a major villain? There is Jake but...I dont know why this guy would teach him something. Zann sounds right but...I dont know." Tai would ponder this for a few moments, before returning back to the conversation with everyone else. As Tai begins to speak, he looks back and sees Orion standing there with a young child, the one from before to be specific...

Tai would slightly nod at Orion for some odd reason, probably making note of who he was, and possibly to answer his question. He would then look back over to this Katsuro guy, and begin to speak again, this time looking for a challenge "I am not sure who you are talking about but...believe me, I will make sure he doesnt get the chance to become as powerful as you want him to become. I will simply not allow it at all."

Nebulosis

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:29 pm
katsuro began to laugh. "your to late with that." he said as he stop. he then walk over to a chair and sat in it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:35 pm
Tai would make a small growling sound, and begin to speak "We will see abou-" Tai would suddenly lower his head, and suddenly disappear in a puff of smoke, revealing it was actually a clone. Something odd must have happened to the real Tai...  

Nebulosis

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:55 pm
(( If you guys need help I'm in the ANBU training grounds. I'm sure you'll be fine reiko's injured but Orion's there too. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:39 pm
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Tai began to think to himself "Stronger then ever...better then anyone else...who is he talking about anyway? Who would want to become super-powerful...maybe Blade...or...who else was a major villain? There is Jake but...I dont know why this guy would teach him something. Zann sounds right but...I dont know." Tai would ponder this for a few moments, before returning back to the conversation with everyone else. As Tai begins to speak, he looks back and sees Orion standing there with a young child, the one from before to be specific...

Tai would slightly nod at Orion for some odd reason, probably making note of who he was, and possibly to answer his question. He would then look back over to this Katsuro guy, and begin to speak again, this time looking for a challenge "I am not sure who you are talking about but...believe me, I will make sure he doesnt get the chance to become as powerful as you want him to become. I will simply not allow it at all."

((Why am I involved in this? XD))  

iZann

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:41 am
iZann
ANBU Wolf Ninja

((Why am I involved in this? XD))

((Because uhm....your character....might want to get stronger in some ways. Well...he already is pretty strong....but Tai doesnt know that.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff