Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Jutsu Archives Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o8_thaiboy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:10 am
((ight man just message me if u want to rp)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:58 am
"Well I'd better get back to the acadamy now, See ya later Gaijin!" Said Ryuuki as he walked out the door.  

WereWeasels

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:28 am
Ryuuki walked into the archives. He stood there waiting for his friend to catch up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:10 am
Kane spotted the Arcives and opened the doors, walking into a brightly lit room filled with scrolls. He spotted Ryuuki and walked overto him, Ryoko still following him. "What was it that you wanted to show me?"  

wolfbane1928

wolfbane1928

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:08 pm
Kane decided he would see what Ryuuki wanted to show him later. He was curious if there was anyone at the Acadamy. "Hey Ryuk, I'll see whatever you want to show me later. I want to go see if there is anybody at the Acadamy yet." Kane turned and walked towards the door, pushing them open and started towards the Acadamy, Ryoko following quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:49 pm
Gaijin walks in and starts looking for the scroll he had heared about from one of his sisters" mmm o here it is found it" Gaijin polls out theKaton: Hoteri Ougigata no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flash Fan Technique) ) scroll "lates see now" Gaijin finds a place to sit and starts reading the scroll"Katon: Hoteri Ougigata no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flash Fan Technique)
Description: A fairly simple jutsu, the user breaths in a fair amount of air while performing the necessary handseals and breaths it out in a short funnel of flame. Literally lasting only a few seconds, it explodes out of the mouth in a v-like wave and is a commonly used technique amongst shinobi who like to build into their attacks. The range of this flame, however, is about 3m and the flame itself isn’t held long enough to deal any real damage. Therefore, it isn’t necessarily a viable offensive option as compared to other jutsus, but it does serve its purposes since only three handseals are needed to perform this technique.
this is amazing" Gaijin study's the scroll for the rest of the day  

o8_thaiboy

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:40 am
Ryuuki woke up to see that he was in the jutsu archives. Oh I guess I fell asleep! he thought to himself. Oh crud I have to get to school! He got up from the chair and ran towards the ninja acadamy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:10 pm
Gaijin walks in. hr just came from the schoo. he starts looking around from taijustu skills that he can learn" mmm this looks interesting" he polls out the Konoha Kage Buyou (Leaf Shadow Dance) scrool  

o8_thaiboy

o8_thaiboy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:12 pm
Gaijin reads "Konoha Kage Buyou (Leaf Shadow Dance)
Description: Konoha Kage Buyou is a Taijutsu technique that is used to position a ninja's opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. The ninja will first quickly appear below their opponent, then with a switch upper kick they will launch their target into the air. The ninja will then jump into the air to "shadow" the target with the target's back to their chest." "yes this welll do " Gaijin smiles as he puts the scroll back then walks back to the school  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:49 am
Ryuuki walked into the archives. He sat down and waited for Kane to appear.  

WereWeasels

wolfbane1928

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:52 am
Kane walked into the Archives and glanced around for Ryuuki. He spotted him sitting down and went over by him. "I'm sure we could find at least a few good jutsus in here." Ryoko sat down by his feet and began looking around.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:55 am
"I'm sure that you can..." began Ryuuki. " ...but I can't because I can't learn fire jutsus. I can still help you out though."  

WereWeasels

wolfbane1928

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:57 am
"I'm sure they have at least a few jutsus you could learn here. I'll help you look for some." Kane moved off towards the closest shelf and began going through them to find one that Ryuuki could learn.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:00 am
"Thanks for the help but it's ok. I checked the entire archive last time and all I could find were five non-fire jutsus. All of which were too advanced for me." said Ryuuki.  

WereWeasels

wolfbane1928

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:06 am
Kane ceased looking through the scrolls and went back to where he had been standing. "Maybe once you get stronger, you can go to one of the other villages and see if they have any jutsus."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff