Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:48 pm
[[ > _ > Let's just say he found her in the halls.]]

"Y--yes, Mori-Sempai?" She asked, blinking her eyes and looked a little confused. "What is it?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:51 pm
He chuckled lightly and nodded, "Yeah, I know that feeling." He closed his locker and started walking the direction of his next class, Kyoko followed. "Er, I've just been reading and hangin' out. The Host Club's pretty nice when my sister isn't around." He grinned. He would avoid the host club at all costs when his sister was present. Not only was it awkward, but she'd probably severely injure him.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:12 pm
"You know," Kyoko began as they walked in the direction of their next class, "In my 3 years of being here.. I've never been to the 'Host Club' or even known what it was.. What is it exactly...?" She asked him, morbidly curious.
As they walked she thrummed her fingers against her thigh. It was a habit she'd somehow formed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:15 pm
Shou had just snuk out from the dorms. He had slept in and skipped a whole day of classes, but Sakito wouldn't know, because he was out teaching and it was fine.

He headed accross the courtyard toward the girls dorms, Shou didn't think that any of the girls would be in there. The only reason why he was going there, was because of a bet he had made with one of his room mates, they didn't belive that he could go in there and steal some underwear. To him it was such an easy job.
As Shou arrived in front of the girls dorm he pulled his hair back, and grinned.
This will wipe the smirks off their faces

{{LMAO Starbucks man!}}

Sakito haden't thought of that, he stood up and brushed himself off and looked at her wonderingly.

"I think the local cafe would be good, because I heard that it has some of the best stuff.." said Sakito, actually he remembered he heard that from Chuu, so he didn't know.

s n o m i s

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:24 pm
May snuck out of her dorms to take a breath of air all the girls were busy somewere else.. so she had the day to herself. As she snuck out she ran Shou. " Shou! What are you doing here?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:26 pm
[[xD I wouldn't be surprised if the coffee in the teacher's lounge was 'brought to you by Starbucks'.
rofl ]]

She nodded, it sounded plausible enough. She had never been there either, so it might be a new, thrilling experience. At least, she hoped it would be. "Alright," She agreed.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:30 pm
Shou haden't heard May coming, and when she spoke, he practically swore.

"Uhhh.. Heyy ya May, I thought every one was a school.." He said and fluffed up his hair, maybe his underwear expadition would have to be put on hold. Shou didn't know what to do, he always was cool around girl but, for some reason around May, he always became clumsy.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:36 pm
Lyke LAWL
Kazou smiled.
"Alright." He repeated and let go of Kree.
"Well, not exactly. We have to return to our dorms. Class is over."
[[Yeah. Tiem Skeepz through boring school.]]
"Where is yours?" He asked.

Kree twitched. "Oh, I guess I lost track of time...." sweatdrop "Im in dorm 2, in the boy's dorm....you?"  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:09 pm
Travis subtly sniffed the air. He didn’t care all that much what others thought of him, but he didn’t exactly want to be noticed on his first day…any day really..
That smell was like a lifesaver amongst all the others.
Students around him looked at him strangely anyway. Probably cause he was standing in the middle of the hall like an idiot.
When his eyes raked over the students the females blushed and quickly turned their heads away and the male students looked annoyed.
Ok…what’s that about?
Travis figured they were just frightened they were caught staring, didn’t want the crap beaten out of them or something.
Then his eyes singled out one of the students in the middle of them all.
She was gawking too, but less subtly.
She was it…or it was her..she was the werewolf he smelled.

He realized he couldn’t rip his eyes from her. He tried to, with everything in him he couldn’t. What the heck was going on?!
His eye twitched.
She looked young, younger than him at least.
Was she so amazingly beautiful? Her beauty was…subtle, he noted.
She wasn’t drop dead gorgeous.. at least not what he usually considered drop dead gorgeous to be.
She was…very cute.
She wasn’t his usual type at all. What was this crazy attraction to this girl all of a sudden?

Has it been that long since the last time I was with someone that I’m bombarded like this? Geez, what an idiot I am. I thought I was over this...whole crappy part of life, the girl part. Travis bickered half-heartedly.

Other thoughts slipped away and in their place thoughts of her swarmed in.
Who was she? What was she doing here? What was she like? Why was he reacting to her this way?

Her large brown eyes were connected to his, sparked with what he thought was curiosity and.. something more.
No. He moaned. This wasn’t like…he chocked on the word forming in his head. …Love.. at first sight? How stupid. But when he thought of it in connection with this girl standing in front of him it didn’t sound so crazy…so foolish. It sounded right.

His face smoothed out of its constant pissy and cautious expression and looked confused, vulnerable, and innocent even.

He swallowed roughly. He still couldn’t look away or close his slightly opened lips.
He memorized everything about her quickly. The way her clothes fit on her, what she was wearing. The way her long brunette hair was braided tightly. The intensity in his eyes must have freaked her out, so why was she still there, Unafraid?
His heart thumped unevenly in his chest.
It felt more like heartburn than love. Augh. Again with that stupid word.

Travis hadn’t realized that he might have imprinted on her. That this was all very normal for werewolves. He hated the thought of imprinting ever since…

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:29 pm
Kazou blushed.
"Y-Yeah, that's mine too." He said, looking down.

Mori smiled at her.
"Would you like to get out of class?" He asked. "You have 3 more classes, since your class starts later than ours. We just got out." He added.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:54 pm
"...O-ok...I guess we should go..." He walked to the door and opened it. "Well, come on, we cant just stand around here all day." He said suddenly brighter. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:55 pm
[[Awkward....]]

Kazou shrugged.
"Yeah okay." He said, then led the way to their lavish dormortory.
Once they got there, he marched up the stairs to their room. It was rather big, since this was a private school, everything looked like it was very expensive.
"We have this room to ourselves. There is one building for 8 students, we have the only two person bedroom." He said, taking his jacket off.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:47 pm
Mayumi stood, still watching him. She knew for sure she'd imprinted upon him. Nothing else was as strong as this sort of feeling.. espeically when she didn't know his name.
This entire time, Mayumi hadn't realized that there were other students in the hall. They seemed to be clearing out.
The boy's once hard, hate-filled face was smoothed out, looking more calm, innocent.
Taking a few steps toward him, Mayumi tried not to break into a run. She stopped a few steps back from him.
Without thinking about it first, Mayumi let the words fly out of her mouth.
"I don't know you.. but.. do you have this insane-sudden tie to me? Because I..." Mayumi trailed off, feeling rather stupid.
"You're a wolf, aren't you? A shape shifter?" She asked, trying to make sense first.
Oh.. jeez.. I feel so stupid.. but I can't help this feeling toward him. It's bound tightly with these hundreds of metal cables.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:25 am
((lol))

He blushed and removed his jacket and hat and placed them flolded under his bed. "Its a very nice room, and Im glad the window has a black out curtain, the sun is so dreadful in the morning."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:03 am
She was coming over to him. His body had a weird double feeling, both equally strong.
Travis wanted so badly to bolt out of the door, away from it all. Phase and run away from this girl that annoyingly held him prisoner like this. But, something else too, kept him glued exactly where he was, excited that she was coming close to him.
He moaned mentally. This is so idiotic! He screamed.
Anger flew through his veins clumsily. Like it had frozen but was still stubborn enough to try and make it around the body anyway. Stupid slush…melt already!
Her voice sent shivers down his spine. Not the usual hot kind that warned him that he was in danger of phasing. Never had he wanted to hear someone talk like he did her now. Weird electrical currents shot up from his fingers up his arms and left him raw and numb after they left.
“Yes. A wolf…” Travis replied. He wasn’t going down without a fight darn it! He wasn’t going to lose it. His voice was calm; he even managed a bit of the usual coldness in it. He was proud of himself for that.

Then realization slid into view.

He raked his fingers through his golden red hair in frustration pulling a few strands with it. A string of unpleasant words quickly tumbled out in a whispered tone.
He could move now, so he circled, trying to think.
“Don’t tell me…” He winced at his thought and shot a glance at her through his side vision.
“Imprinted.” He spat the word as though it were a curse.
It couldn’t. Jenna was his only soul mate in this life. If he hadn’t imprinted on her before, he wouldn’t with any other girl.

He swallowed, unable to get rid of the scratchy annoying thing in his throat. He folded his arms tightly across his chest, his fists tightly clamped.
He sighed, “So what? What now? Do we ignore each other or something?” Travis asked. He didn’t want this. He didn’t want to be involved with anyone. Ties with things made him irritated.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games