Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Complaint Sub [LOCKED]
Complaints (Complaints ONLY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:38 pm
Digitality
Name: Digitality
Complaint: Official Sasuke Uchiha

Reason for Complaint: I have a multitude of reasons for posting this complaint:

~ He's the guild king of trolls, and trolling is forbidden by the ToS.
~ He's antagonized pretty much every moderator in the guild, including the guild captain.
~ He's antagonized quite a large share of members.
~ He brings down the guild as a whole with pointless banter.

In a nutshell, OSU is giving the guild a much more negative outlook. Most of the arguments in the Chatroom have started with something he has said or done, and whenever he is involved in an argument, he brings the other user down with unnecessarily foul language and demoralizing speech.

OSU has already received a temporary ban, and I feel that, with the high level of antagonism he's shown in his time after returning, that a perma ban may be in order. The temporary ban should've shown him the consequences of his actions, but it's plainly obvious that he hasn't changed a bit.

*OSU, I have a right to say this, so don't be flaming me here. You either, Shane. I know you love defending him as well.

I have never once trolled this guild, disagreeing and fighting back when people flame you hard isn't trolling it's having an opinion

Maybe if people didn't just rage flame my ideas I wouldn't have to have 'pointless banter' to protect myself from people saying I'm god moding

I was temp banned by Irish for disagreeing with him when he TROLLED me.

I'm not flaming just debunking all the s**t you're posting about me EDIT: funny how I don't have the right to defend myself according to your post nor do I have the right to make suggestions without being flamed.

I do so ******** much for this guild and all I get is hate in return, maybe if you guys would accept fair change and stop sobbing like five year olds when the other kid gets a new toy I wouldn't have to start conflicts

TL;DR: You're full of s**t.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:46 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Digitality

~ He's antagonized pretty much every moderator in the guild, including the guild captain.

In a nutshell, OSU is giving the guild a much more negative outlook. Most of the arguments in the Chatroom have started with something he has said or done, and whenever he is involved in an argument, he brings the other user down with unnecessarily foul language and demoralizing speech.

OSU has already received a temporary ban, and I feel that, with the high level of antagonism he's shown in his time after returning, that a perma ban may be in order. The temporary ban should've shown him the consequences of his actions, but it's plainly obvious that he hasn't changed a bit.

*OSU, I have a right to say this, so don't be flaming me here. You either, Shane. I know you love defending him as well.

I have never once trolled this guild, disagreeing and fighting back when people flame you hard isn't trolling it's having an opinion

Maybe if people didn't just rage flame my ideas I wouldn't have to have 'pointless banter' to protect myself from people saying I'm god moding

I'm not flaming just debunking all the s**t you're posting about me

I do so ******** much for this guild and all I get is hate in return, maybe if you guys would accept fair change and stop sobbing like five year olds when the other kid gets a new toy I wouldn't have to start conflicts

The second you said I was "Full of s**t", you were flaming me. And swearing angrily at people....how is it not considered trolling, if I might ask?

You've been nothing but a bad influence on more than one person, OSU. It doesn't matter to me if your life sucks, or if your dog just died or anything of the sort. It will NEVER justify you to respond angrily to others on Gaia. I will admit that I've responded in a much less violent way than you to some people, but it's MAINLY been you. Calling Irish names and telling Irish to ******** off is trolling, and I think he had more than good reason to temporarily ban you. I think it should've been permanent.

Dark and the other Genjutsu users were perfectly fine with superior skills in their illusions until you came along. Your "Helping" in this guild has only caused a rising spiral of hostility and arguing.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:39 am
It's not that I defend OSU, it's that I will defend anyone who is attacked by Irish.
Anyone. Except for maybe Ice or Darion.
But yeah.
Irish probably got hit in the head more than a few times when he was a baby.
My earwax would be a better candidate for crew.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:21 am
Digitality
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Digitality

The second you said I was "Full of s**t", you were flaming me. And swearing angrily at people....how is it not considered trolling, if I might ask?

You've been nothing but a bad influence on more than one person, OSU. It doesn't matter to me if your life sucks, or if your dog just died or anything of the sort. It will NEVER justify you to respond angrily to others on Gaia. I will admit that I've responded in a much less violent way than you to some people, but it's MAINLY been you. Calling Irish names and telling Irish to ******** off is trolling, and I think he had more than good reason to temporarily ban you. I think it should've been permanent.

Dark and the other Genjutsu users were perfectly fine with superior skills in their illusions until you came along. Your "Helping" in this guild has only caused a rising spiral of hostility and arguing.

Not at all, I was simply summarizing it for you

Because telling me to die in a fire that claims many lives of my people compaired to me saying he is a bad crew member is totally not angry? All Irish does is hate rage and basically b***h about me.

Calling people names isn't trolling... So wait, he can tell me to die in a bush fire... The same sort of fire that claims lots of lives in Australia and I tell him to ******** off that thats bannable? Oh wow thats just the most pathetic double standard ever...

All you've really done is listed reasons Irish should be banned...  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:45 am
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Digitality
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Digitality

Not at all, I was simply summarizing it for you

Because telling me to die in a fire that claims many lives of my people compaired to me saying he is a bad crew member is totally not angry? All Irish does is hate rage and basically b***h about me.

Calling people names isn't trolling... So wait, he can tell me to die in a bush fire... The same sort of fire that claims lots of lives in Australia and I tell him to ******** off that thats bannable? Oh wow thats just the most pathetic double standard ever...

All you've really done is listed reasons Irish should be banned...

...I thought we were done with this? I guess not.

You BOTH should be banned under those pretenses. The two of you bump heads so often because you're both trying to take the same niche in this guild--the ruthlessly honest, assholish type. You two will bicker endlessly until one of you decides to drop that role, and when one of you does, maybe the other can shape up a little bit and quit bitching, no?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:02 am
Irish stated the whole thing so I'll be the bigger man and finish it, I know I dragged this out over the guild and multiple threads and I'm sorry, if Irish comes at me again, under false pretenses of breaking rules or anything at all then I'll just ignore him however if he has something valid to say I will obviously listen and maybe respond...  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Jinei Ryuu Shinigami

1,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:24 am
Name sad Your Name) Akira Hyuuga

Complaint sad ONLY YOUR COMPLAINT) Custom weapons

Reason for Complaint: I think its stupid to say that you cannot have a similar custom weapon to someone else. thats like saying two people in the world couldnt have the same idea and create somthing that is the same. I created my custom weapon without reading anyone else custom weapons my idea came from cannon but was my own variation of it but it was denied because it was the same as someone elses. that doesnt even make sense to me. Custom weapons should only be denied if its oped or unrealistic not because its similar to someone elses.

Complaint sad ONLY YOUR COMPLAINT) Training/learning jutsu

Reason for Complaint: as their are not many hyuuga atleast acording to the bloodline list. i am limited to how i can learn my clan jutsu as a genin. i think clan jutsu should be able to be learned from a scroll solo up to your rank.i.e. genin can learn E-D ranked clan jutsu solo. cus i mean what if someone was the only one in their bloodline then they would have no one to teach it to them. also as im not often on at the same time as my jounin sensei i am limited to how often i can train.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:29 am
Jinei Ryuu Shinigami

I can help you out with your training troubles. I have a Hyuuga of my own who's a Sannin. I'm currently trying to get out of inactivity so it'd be a good way for me to start up again if you'll accept my offer.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:30 am
Question 1 custom weapons can be similar pending on what weapon your trying to recreate. I know me and epic both use a pair of items he crafted. If you really have your heart bent on making this item go copy & paste this already existing item, and then show how its different from the weapon you're wanting to make.

Question 2 I'm not aware of the situation, but ill be sure to investigate it.

Complaint 1 the toilets clogged in the chatroom!?!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:28 am
Jinei Ryuu Shinigami

Complaint sad ONLY YOUR COMPLAINT) Custom weapons

Reason for Complaint: I think its stupid to say that you cannot have a similar custom weapon to someone else. thats like saying two people in the world couldnt have the same idea and create somthing that is the same. I created my custom weapon without reading anyone else custom weapons my idea came from cannon but was my own variation of it but it was denied because it was the same as someone elses. that doesnt even make sense to me. Custom weapons should only be denied if its oped or unrealistic not because its similar to someone elses.

Complaint sad ONLY YOUR COMPLAINT) Training/learning jutsu

Reason for Complaint: as their are not many hyuuga atleast acording to the bloodline list. i am limited to how i can learn my clan jutsu as a genin. i think clan jutsu should be able to be learned from a scroll solo up to your rank.i.e. genin can learn E-D ranked clan jutsu solo. cus i mean what if someone was the only one in their bloodline then they would have no one to teach it to them. also as im not often on at the same time as my jounin sensei i am limited to how often i can train.
you can make them similar to someone as long as its not a sword that does exactly the same thing.

And anyone can teach you youre bloodline jutsu with a scroll. and clan jutsu. but you are right in saying there aren't many hyuugas. The 3 highest ranked are transplants T.T  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:03 am
Name sad Your Name)

Complaint sad ONLY YOUR COMPLAINT) Maintenance

Reason for Complaint sad State your complaint here) Yo Shaney Poo, this guild is starting to look like the boopinest mess ever. Your crew told me that Minty was in charge of cleaning the guild, which leaves me to believe that they havent even noticed that you removed her from crew. What the boop man?!

The following should be cleaned up// out pronto.

-Main Sub thread is cluttered with nonsense.
-The Hall of Exams needs a good spit shine.
-And you should probably have someone tighty up the boopin Rice Country.

So come on guys...get it the boop together. emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:42 pm
Name: Morticai72

Complaint: Hidden Rain Village

Reason for Complaint: The whole village has gone dead, nothing at all is happening  

morticai72

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:22 am
Name sad Your Name) Homaru MIkachi

Complaint: Rules

Reason for Complaint:
1. sealing jutsu: You can either learn it by becoming an uzumaki or a medical ninja, which I find stupid. That's not giving people a choise to make there own ninja that's telling them who to take. I love sealing jutsu's, but I don't want to be in a clan for it to become good at it.

2. Personality rules: I'm confused that you could even think about putting up rules for a characters personality and looks. "If you're in this bloodline you'll have to have a word every blablablabla" Next "If you're in this clan you have to be on good terms with blablablabla". "If you're in this clan you have to have blond hair" ???? rules like that are retarded, sorry for being so rude about it.

3. medical ninja's: It's stupid that you have a rule about medical ninja's being slow and strong physically. Just because Sakura and Tsunade had the ability to do so, everyone could. That shows how much you look at it from Konoha's point of view and their characters. However it has been explained in the series that a medical ninja has to be fast since they should be the last one getting killed or hit by an enemy on the battlefield. They explained this while fighting Sasori and even showed some flashbacks of how sakura had to dodge everything Tsunade threw at her.

you make up to many useless rules, especially those who change your characters looks just because you're in a clan. I wanted to be a sealing expert, I had to join the uzumaki clan for this and now I have to have a special word that I say every two sentences? Yeah, forget it. Than I'll rather become an ordinary medic tyvm.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:42 am
Homaru Mikachi
Name sad Your Name) Homaru MIkachi

Complaint: Rules

Reason for Complaint:
1. sealing jutsu: You can either learn it by becoming an uzumaki or a medical ninja, which I find stupid. That's not giving people a choise to make there own ninja that's telling them who to take. I love sealing jutsu's, but I don't want to be in a clan for it to become good at it.

2. Personality rules: I'm confused that you could even think about putting up rules for a characters personality and looks. "If you're in this bloodline you'll have to have a word every blablablabla" Next "If you're in this clan you have to be on good terms with blablablabla". "If you're in this clan you have to have blond hair" ???? rules like that are retarded, sorry for being so rude about it.

3. medical ninja's: It's stupid that you have a rule about medical ninja's being slow and strong physically. Just because Sakura and Tsunade had the ability to do so, everyone could. That shows how much you look at it from Konoha's point of view and their characters. However it has been explained in the series that a medical ninja has to be fast since they should be the last one getting killed or hit by an enemy on the battlefield. They explained this while fighting Sasori and even showed some flashbacks of how sakura had to dodge everything Tsunade threw at her.

you make up to many useless rules, especially those who change your characters looks just because you're in a clan. I wanted to be a sealing expert, I had to join the uzumaki clan for this and now I have to have a special word that I say every two sentences? Yeah, forget it. Than I'll rather become an ordinary medic tyvm.

Please don't be rude in your complaint post. It won't get you anywhere. The guild does not cater to you, so don't give off the attitude that it should. I'll address your complaints:

1. Sealing jutsu are too powerful to just let everyone have. Other classes can possess a slight fraction of it, like weapon masters can use sealing to contain and summon weapons, but if everyone could seal they'd just be unfairly strong. The medics and the Uzumaki are the only ones capable because it makes them worthwhile and unique.

2. We have no rules about their personality. You know you're wrong and are just trying to be antagonistic. The Uzumaki do not state anywhere that they have to use their special word. They can say it once in a blue moon, or never. It doesn't even say that you have to make one, it just says that all Uzumaki do have one. There's nothing saying you have to add it to your profile or use it.

Also, you know you're wrong about that too. It says Uzumaki generally have either red or blonde hair, but it's not a requirement. We have Uzumaki with several different hair colors here. And if you're going to say that something else in the guild states you need a certain hair color, then I'd like proof of that. There might be ONE bloodline/clan that requires a certain hair color, and big whoop. I doubt anyone would care if you joined that clan and simply said your character's hair was dyed.

3. I've had this argument before. Let's get something straight about disciplines, teaching, practices, all that jazz.

#1: When one nation discovers or utilizes something, other nations will always quickly steal the information from them and begin to use their technology/information as well. This can easily be said for shinobi villages too. Our logic behind the reasoning for medics having high strength is that it makes sense. If Sakura and Tsunade can do it simply because they have high chakra control, then every medic should be able to do it. If every medic is able to do it, eventually they all will learn how to do it simply for efficiency. The standard for aspiring medics would increase, and they'd have to learn a method of self defense too.

#2: I recall that medics have to be good at dodging, but there are several reasons they don't have high speed in this guild.

First of all, it never says they have high speed, it says they have to dodge. Sakura and Tsunade are no faster than other shinobi. The reason they're good at dodging is because they focus on the opponent's every move, and are able to because they sit in the backline. If you're not actually fighting and are just watching from the side-lines, then you have a much greater potential to predict and evade attacks.

Second, medics in this guild are not meant to be useless sideliners who hide in the back and try and heal injuries. Since most characters don't get a second chance at higher ranks (usually if you get hit once, you're probably dead), that'd make the only medics with any worth the Body Sacrifice Sensors, because they can restore the recently dead to life.

Instead of making them side-liners, they have the ability to be extremely potent close-range fighters with their ridiculous strength and their ability to regenerate their wounds, especially when they learn the Strength of a Hundred. This, combined with sealing, makes them unique and formidable in their own way. Just because Tsunade and Sakura are the only medics to showcase this style of fighting, doesn't mean it's somehow taboo to use. Sakura and Tsunade are basically the best medics in the world, so why should we lower them to the playing field of the other, boring medics?

#3: We don't look at things solely from Konoha's viewpoint. You don't even know any of us or our opinion, so leave assumptions like that at the door. Frankly most of us don't care one cent about the Konoha viewpoint. I solely watch and read Naruto to see if there's new stuff I want to add to the guild, which means I pay attention to all five main villages. Also, accusing people of focusing on the Konoha POV is "retarded", sorry to be rude. The show is in Konoha's POV. That's where most of the knowledge and content is based in. Of course Naruto guilds these days try to pay attention to every village, but if some of our content is based off of Konoha shinobi, then it makes sense and there's no reason to complain about it.

I really don't care to continue this argument, anyway. You have way too high of an attitude to fit in this guild. I think we'd all prefer it if you would take your baseless negativity towards others and go somewhere that suits you better.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:05 pm
Patriarch Shane

Name: Hiro

Complaint: Shane turned my village gay.

Reason for Complaint: There I was, a respectable Raikage of the Cloud Village. Activity was booming. Then Shanon came and screwed every male in my village.
Then the Bacon showed up and gave everyone a heartattack.
Demi Lovato also sang about it, and tried to get Iggy Azalea to feature in it, but she was too busy singing the Pu$$y song.  
Complaint Sub [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff