45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Gold Gold Gold!!!!
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:10 pm
Drusilla noticed the sun was coming down for the last time. "This night will never end!" She said with a smirk. She put on a cloak and a hood. She started walking downtown watching people pass by.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:16 pm
Nightstar looked towards Azar with a light smile and said, "Yes, I'm fine." She then hugged him and accidently kissed him on the cheek. She then realized what she did and said with a giiggle and blushed, "Heheh, see yeah later." She then flew up towards the roofand landed next to ehr brother. "Oh, hay Nightfire," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:55 pm
Azar's cheeks instantly turned a bright red and he thanked the world that Nightstar was gone. It would've been embarrassing to have let her see the brightening blush. Oh, that is so disgusting. I say we get rid of the memory by having a nice feast on flesh. Azar gritted his teeth and kicked a rock, angry at the demon. Bored, Azar grabbed the hoverboard and began flying at a high speed towards the downtown region of the city. He had plans to go to a candy store.

Reaper was standing in an alley. A small kid cowered in the corner, begging for mercy. A smirk, unreadable on the skeleton face, formed. "Don't worry..." Reaper crooned. "It won't hurt." He paused and swung the scythe down towards the child. "Much." The scythe sank into the kid's flesh, causing a shriek to fill the air before it died down. The child was dead. For a second, the scythe glowed blue before Reaper raised it away from the dead body.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:59 pm
Drusilla heard a shriek in a back alley. She ran across and looked at the strange guy and the dead boy. "Next time try and have them screaming and crying its one of the best parts." She said with a smirk.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:09 pm
Reaper swirled around, cloak swishing through the air. His skeletal face stared at the girl. "I suppose you're right." Reaper smirked. "Most people run away from screams." As he said that, Reaper teleported behind the girl and put his scythe to her throat. "But you ran right into it. I'm curious as to why?" There was no way anyone could be so stupid as to just run to somewhere dangerous.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:12 pm
"Oh hay sis," said Nightfire with a smile.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:07 pm
Drusilla noticed his face and saw him disappear. She felt a sharp scyth close to her neck. "Lets just say i'm attracted to screams...excpetialy children screaming. And what about you your defiantly not human so what are you....death?"

Emerald awoke quieckly with a scream. Her throat was numb from screaming. She noticed dead people around her. But she noticed they wernt attacking they were warning about tomorow.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:23 pm
Reaper smirked. This was an interesting girl. Something about her didn't seem human. "You can say that." Technically, Reaper had been human, but with his skeletal illusion and his dark powers, he wasn't much human anymore. Especially with his lack of emotions. "What about you? You don't seem like some regular human."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:22 am
"So little bro how is ur day so far?" asked Nightstar.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:25 am
Drusilla smirked. "Well i was human...." She grinned and it showed her fangs. "But not any more!"  

ElectricCandii

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:03 pm
"Oh, very good. and yours?" asked Nightfire.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:07 pm
Reaper noted the fangs and replied, "A vampire... I didn't know there were any in this world, but it's not much of a surprise. There are a lot of dangerous creatures that we know nothing about just waiting to strike."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:19 pm
Drusilla nodded. "Ya..oh and just to let you know that tonight is going to be a nightmare.." She said with a grin. "Just prepare yourself for never ending darkness and that will be the perfect time for you to strike...just dont kill everyone people might get jealous of you....like me" She used her hand to move the scyth away from her. She put her hood back up and started to walk away.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:36 pm
Reaper thought over what she had said. It sounded good, a very good time. He murmured quietly, "Neverending darkness is just our perfect haven, isn't it? You'll have quite the feast of souls tonight, I can promise you that." His words weren't directed to no one or even to himself. Rather, they were directed at another entity, one who resided in another realm.

Azar shook his head. The dark corner in his mind was alive and buzzing, continously flashing images of terrible deeds done to whoever happened to be walking by Azar at the moment. He let out a small snarl before closing his mouth shut as people glanced at him.  

dragonelf213

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces