Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magami Shinamoto

Codebreaking Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:16 pm
wait i didn't post that second one... he did... -points-  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:22 pm
well post it in the profiles forum! and stop posting here!  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Inazuma Uchiha

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:10 pm
Username:darksasukeuchiha9125
Rp name:kai uchiha
Elements?:lightning
Bloodline/Clan?:dont have one yet but i will once i get the money
Have you read the Starter Forum?yes
Demon?:not one yet but will once i get the money
Activity: (how often you are online)everyday
Why do you want to join the leaf?because uchihas come from the hidden leaf and they are also a very strong leader contry

How can you better the leaf village?by putting in my all and obeying orders and risking my life to save others

Give an Rp example:
kai puts his hand on his sword but decieves the enemy and runs at him with a chidori.
foe doges chidori and counter attacks and goes to kick him in the back wondering if that would even be effective.
kai gets hit and goes to the ground with a hard puff....he lays there and thinks to himself"how could i be so weak....to run at him so crelessly...."kai gets back up and turns to his foe acnoledging his strength...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:08 am
yes i am a strong leader mrgreen

and ok, post your profile in the profiles forum. in furutre rp samples, make them longer  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kira the new shinigami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:50 pm
Username:kira the new shinigami
Rp name:crow uchiha
Elements?:lighting and fire
Bloodline/Clan?:none
Have you read the Starter Forum?yes
Demon?:none
Activity: (how often you are online)i am on every day
Why do you want to join the leaf?i want to join because in my opinon the leaf village is the greatest country ever

How can you better the leaf village?i can help by doing all my missions and puttting my life on the line everyday to protect the leaf village

Give an Rp example:the man was going faster then i could see my normal eye could not pick up on him "where are you" he quickly activated his sharingan and start to see him as if he was moving slower... the man quickly went for a punch and then crow quickly grabed his arm "you are to slow for me" "hah ya right" the man said then he jumped back and used the multi shadow clone jutsu then went to go back to attack crow quickly grabed his sword and stabbed the real one

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:09 pm
Kira some advice
make the sample longer
punctuation is important
and better grammer  

Dripples

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:50 am
ya, sorry kira. what HB said  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:46 pm
Username: xXSexyDemonGirlXx
RP Name: Sakuya Hyuuga
Element(s): Fire
Bloodline/clan: none
Have you read the starter forum: yes
Demon: none
Activity: I'll be on as much as possible
Why do you want to join the leaf: Because the leaf is the best village ever
How can you better the leaf village: I will do my best and bring my A game
Give an RP example:Sakuya throws a kunai at Rin
Rin deflects the kunai and sets off a paper bomb behind Sakuya
Sakuya is forced into the open and confronts Rin
Rin throws five shurikin and runs into the forest
Sakuya dodges and gives chase  

xXSexyDemonGirlXx

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:03 pm
xXSexyDemonGirlXx
Username: xXSexyDemonGirlXx
RP Name: Sakuya Hyuuga
Element(s): Fire
Bloodline/clan: none
Have you read the starter forum: yes
Demon: none
Activity: I'll be on as much as possible
Why do you want to join the leaf: Because the leaf is the best village ever
How can you better the leaf village: I will do my best and bring my A game
Give an RP example:Sakuya throws a kunai at Rin
Rin deflects the kunai and sets off a paper bomb behind Sakuya
Sakuya is forced into the open and confronts Rin
Rin throws five shurikin and runs into the forest
Sakuya dodges and gives chase

some advice
make the sample longer
punctuation is important
and better grammer
and did you read the sample on the other pages that got accepted. You should try reading it and make a rp sample like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:18 pm
Please fill out this form
Code:
Username:
Rp name:
Elements?:
Bloodline/Clan?:
Have you read the Starter Forum?
Demon?:
Activity: (how often you are online)
Why do you want to join the leaf?

How can you better the leaf village?

Give an Rp example:

username:ninja_master4511
rp name:sora uchiha
elements:fire,lighting
bloodline/ clan:none
demons:none
have u read the starter forum:yes
activity:everyday because gaia rules
why do u want to join the leaf:i want to join the leaf because many great ninjas have stepped in these footsteps and i admire there fatefulness and attitude towards other ninja no matter the cost
how can u better the leaf village:i will follow the rules and guidelines of fellow ninjas,respect fellow ninjas,and never leave my comrads behind no matter the task

rp example: i walk up in front of rikku knowing this is r final battle
rikku says to me "don't get to cocky"
then i fell that this might be my final battle
rikku throws the kunai at me
at the last second i deflect it with my ninja star
and then we both charge at each other  

Ninja404

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:24 pm
Username: hehaku tokuo
Rp name: Hehaku Tokuo
Elements?: (Not completely sure) Lighting and maybe fire
Bloodline/Clan?: Not sure
Have you read the Starter Forum? Of course =)
Demon?: No
Activity: I'm online quite a bit. I only work weekends from 8-3ish pacific time. I'm a high school student, so that means I have to deal with school. Also, I do have a few other things on Gaia that I have to check on and work on every now and then. So in the end it may sound like I'm busy, but I'm not really ever busy. So I'd say pretty active >.<
I honestly just had the feeling that this place would be the most active, having it be the main village in the show. Plus I looked into the other villages and found this one to be one of my top favorites.

Well I'm planning to have my character an inventor in a way...So I suppose he could help create things around the village such as traps and what not.

Give an Rp example:

"Sophie? Sophie where are you?" Hehaku said scratching his head in bewilderment. "Where the heck did she go? I just saw her a few minutes ago. I need to tell her about Zachi-san." He thought to himself as he stood in an empty hallway. The palm of his hand was now resting on the side of his face. As he thought of where his friend could have gone. Suddenly he heard a watery noise from a close room. "Sophie is that you in there?" Hehaku asked a loud while he started to slide the door open. As soon as he opened the door a shoe had made contact with his face. The stinging sensation made his hands grab his face from the pain. "What the hell I didn't even see anything!" Hehaku yelled with his eyes closed. "Serves you right to try and stalk a friend." Sophie said playfully. "Can you hurry up in there? We need to talk."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:45 am
ninja_master4511
Code:
Username:
Rp name:
Elements?:
Bloodline/Clan?:
Have you read the Starter Forum?
Demon?:
Activity: (how often you are online)

Give an Rp example:

rp name:sora uchiha
elements:fire,lighting
bloodline/ clan:none
demons:none
have u read the starter forum:yes
activity:everyday because gaia rules
why do u want to join the leaf:i want to join the leaf because many great ninjas have stepped in these footsteps and i admire there fatefulness and attitude towards other ninja no matter the cost
how can u better the leaf village:i will follow the rules and guidelines of fellow ninjas,respect fellow ninjas,and never leave my comrads behind no matter the task

rp example: i walk up in front of rikku knowing this is r final battle
rikku says to me "don't get to cocky"
then i fell that this might be my final battle
rikku throws the kunai at me
at the last second i deflect it with my ninja star
and then we both charge at each other

some advice
make the sample longer
punctuation is important
and better grammer
and did you read the sample on the other pages that got accepted. You should try reading it and make a rp sample like that.  

xPhi-Phix

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:48 am
hehaku tokuo
Activity: I'm online quite a bit. I only work weekends from 8-3ish pacific time. I'm a high school student, so that means I have to deal with school. Also, I do have a few other things on Gaia that I have to check on and work on every now and then. So in the end it may sound like I'm busy, but I'm not really ever busy. So I'd say pretty active >.<
I honestly just had the feeling that this place would be the most active, having it be the main village in the show. Plus I looked into the other villages and found this one to be one of my top favorites.

Well I'm planning to have my character an inventor in a way...So I suppose he could help create things around the village such as traps and what not.

Give an Rp example:

"Sophie? Sophie where are you?" Hehaku said scratching his head in bewilderment. "Where the heck did she go? I just saw her a few minutes ago. I need to tell her about Zachi-san." He thought to himself as he stood in an empty hallway. The palm of his hand was now resting on the side of his face. As he thought of where his friend could have gone. Suddenly he heard a watery noise from a close room. "Sophie is that you in there?" Hehaku asked a loud while he started to slide the door open. As soon as he opened the door a shoe had made contact with his face. The stinging sensation made his hands grab his face from the pain. "What the hell I didn't even see anything!" Hehaku yelled with his eyes closed. "Serves you right to try and stalk a friend." Sophie said playfully. "Can you hurry up in there? We need to talk."

(pick him perkydemonofdoom)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:59 am
hehaku tokuo

Give an Rp example:

accepted. everyone else, work on your rp samples. All rp samples are done in THRID person btw  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ninja404

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:36 pm
thefire158
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Rp name:[/b]
[b]Elements?:[/b]
[b]Bloodline/Clan?:[/b]
[b]Have you read the Starter Forum?[/b]
[b]Demon?:[/b]
[b]Activity: (how often you are online)[/b]
[b]Why do you want to join the leaf?[/b]

[b]How can you better the leaf village?[/b]

[b]Give an Rp example:[/b]

rp name:Sora Uchiha
Elements:fire and lightining
bloodline/clan:none
have u read the starter forum:yes of course i have =)
demon:none
activity:ever day because gaia rules and so does naruto

why do u want to join the leaf: i want to join the leaf because i want to become the next hokage and protect the elders and fellow ninja of this village.Also, i would like to join the leaf because everyone in the village including the hokage are very great leaders and loyal and fair com-rads.
give a
how can u better the village:i will better the village by being ready for all my missions, i plan to become a jonin rank and protect the vllage at all costs,respect the hokage and the the other village ninja,and finaly become the next hokage.
rp example:sora walks in the room to meet his new sensi "Hello master....uh whats your name and shakes his new sesi's hand.

Sora lets go of his new sensi's hand.
"Leon"
o...so ur name is Leon says Sora with a happy tone in his voice.
"so were are the others"
"I dont know says sora
"'knock Knock" says Rikku
Rikku was at the top of the ninja academy.While Sora on the other hand was right below him.
"hey'' says Sora
"hi" says Rikku in a silent tone.
Then suddenly Kari enters the room.
"hey" says Kari.
"your late" says leon
"all of you come with me outside"says leon

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers