Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:01 am
After the demon finished taking over, it changed back quickly so that no one would notice he had change. He looked at Marina with a smirk and walked out silently and headed for the gate. He knew where he had to go.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:53 am
"I don't know where Jin is. I haven't seen him in awhile." She sat up and closed her eyes.  

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100

Wize5

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:57 am
Well drakes change did not go unnoticed as he had wished it would yami was so excited about the demon that he was to the point of nagging wize to go after him, "Sir, let me follow that one." yami asked. "Why?" wize replied, "I want to." yami persisted without telling wize, "Then no, until you tell me yami." wize said sternly, well yami whispered something into wizes ear, "Fine you may follow him, but don't be noticed." Wize said to yami, and with that yami melted into the shadows and followed drake; wize turned to oroami's clones, "Oroami, I need to talk to you in person, and in private." wize said somewhat concerned.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:13 am
Oroami's clones grimaced, "Wize, we can talk when i get back, Watch Marina i have to go find, Kit, Hikari, and Jin." Oroami disappeared in a flash of light.  

Havok-Trance

Wize5

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:30 pm
Yes, Sir! "wize said strongly and with an air of respect for his friend, nay his Mizukage.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:52 pm
"No.....Kit can't come here. He can't be near me anymore." Marina's hands started shaking and tears started to roll down her cheeks.  

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100

Wize5

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:52 pm
"please calm yourself miss, you now have the best body guard in the mist. I'm sure that whatever it is I can take care of it." wize said trying to comfort Marina.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:07 pm
"I can't see kit! I'll break down again and I can't break down. I have my son to take care of and if i can't then i don't know who will." Half of marina's shirt was soaked with blood where she had been holding her hand trying to keep it from bleeding. "Just please don't let him here."  

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100

Wize5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:57 am
"why? What has kit done to you?" wize asked marina.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:04 pm
Spacing out on the horizon, Marquis takes notice of what everybody is talking about but this seems no place for him to butt in. He looks over his shoulder at Marina's wound "I dont think it matters right now what Kit did to her. unless he did that, but that wound needs to stop bleeding now."

Marquis jumps out of the windowseal and into the room He makes a hand sign or two and water from his own body creates a stream that connects to Marina (water manipulation), to clean her wound. "I may not be a med nin, but I do know that you need to clean and wrap that gash." After the water is done cleaning Marina's cut Marquis tears his shirt and wraps it around her wound tieing a knot tight so that the blood will stop flowing out so tremendously. Thats all Marquis really can do medically, but he felt something needed to be done even though it was mediocre.  

marquis27

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:40 pm
jin walked up to the mizukage's office and looked around"wonder if he is here" jin walked up to the office door and knocked but there was no answer"hmmmm where did he go" jin said as he scratched his head and leaned against the wall waitin for him to return  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:42 pm
Oroami finally appeared He sensed Jin "Jin, come in I need to know where you've been."  

Havok-Trance

Wize5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:40 pm
"sir, drake and his demon are on the move again, i just got the info from yami," he said as he received yamis report through the connection him and yami have as weapon and master, "they have just left leaf and are on the way to the moon." wize continued, "he also says there is a med nin there you want me to ask the med nin to help marina, or stay covert?"

[edit]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:57 pm
Marquis smiles and takes his seat in the mizukages windowseal, looking out over the mist. So many old memories used to haunt his mind when looking over this village. It seems only recently Marquis has been able to move on and appreciate the world for what it is.  

marquis27

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:32 am
jin walked in and stared at oroami"ive been in the forest fighting melody my squad leader and puting up with some weird guy that threw a kunai at me for throwing her" jin shows his arm with the cut "so why were you looking for me sensai??" jin said as he leaned back on the wall  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff