Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Map ideas? Post them here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:33 pm
Yaay for the fort.

And its 11:30 here as well.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:55 pm
Spirtual nexus
a sort of invisible tunnel that allows those who know of it to travel quickly though the world, is a gate way to the after life
inside is of course the differnt doors leading to every map, a general item shop, a armor shop, and several enchanters/healers
enemys: evil spirts, demons, soul leeches

the nexus can be accesed any where by almost anyone.  

blind-hawks-master

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:30 pm
Hmm. But with that it sort of makes things too easy and you can't travel and journey the good old way. :/  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:32 pm
I think that if your character needs to, they could have the ability to use a nexus

I'll stick to airships though, those are more fun anyway

And the fort is up, I'm going to send characters there momentarily  

Professor_Steampunk

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:35 pm
I still don't like the idea. D:
If you were powerful enough, you could create a portal on your own and teleport somewhere.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:39 pm
That's true, it is a bit of powerplaying

And the traveling thing adds to the whole story, meeting new people, picking up new members in your party  

Professor_Steampunk

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:41 pm
Exactly. ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:46 pm
I posted it earlier, but do we have an existing currency in our world here?

Because I think if we created one it would help bring the world more to life.

I know we have used gold coins in some places, such as Skyrim, but some form of our own currency would be interesting  

Professor_Steampunk

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:51 pm
I was already thinking of that before. O:
Hmm.. what could we use for currency?
:/
Something unique.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:02 pm
Well, we could start with the basics

Paper, coins, or another type of material

How is it carried?

How can it be earned, and where can it be found?

How much is average for a person to have?

I would figure those out, and work from there.  

Professor_Steampunk

Archer_Jack

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:43 pm
how about the currency be Bachs?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:09 am
as for currency i thing it should be something sort of common so say if your character doesn't have a job they would still be able to find some, like gold, aluinum, that sort of thing.  

blind-hawks-master

concretecows

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:24 am
Map Name: The Living Caves
Landscape/Area: Cave
Description: The Living Caves, were so named because many people decided to dwell within them. And each noise echoes throughout the caves, making them seem alive. First discovered by dwarves, the place was moulded and carved to perfection. It is one of most lavish, beautiful places in all of Verspia. And has since attracted the likes of elves, humans, and even angels. There are many tunnels, containing buildings and roads. The lighting is provided by candles, that sit in small dents carved into the cave walls, this makes it fairly dim. The candles are replaced and relit, every so often. Many are surprised by the caves, as it's exterior is that of a normal cave, whilst it's interior, is very much the opposite.

As there is no sunshine within the caves, the people that live within are unaware of the time. And they don't like to be made aware, because when they are unaware of the time, they are able to rest whenever they wish, and roam the shops and streets whenever they wish. It's an unpredictable place that stretches for miles. The Living Caves are positioned next to Serenity Forest.

Inside The Living Caves:
Weapon Shops
Food shops
The Cave-Inn (Get the pun?)
Other Inns
Clothing Shops
Hall of History (showing many paintings of the caves being explored, and the first dwarf settlers)
Other buildings
Candle-maker's- where candles are made and purchased
Potion shops
Healer's place- A small wooden building where people go to be healed, regain their strength etc.
There are small openings within the cave, with wooden doors, that are places where the inhabitants live.
Other Shops
Gadston's Palace

Enemies:

Crows and bats
Thieves (Human)

Events:
Annual lighting of the candles- specific date and time is unknown

Risks to The Living Caves:

There is only one person who is kept aware of the time in The Living Caves, and that is the ruler, Brett Gadston, who is an elderly dwarf. He is a distant relative of Grog Gadston, the first settler, the dwarf who discovered the caves and saw potential. Unfortunately, Brett has no son or daughter, and is the last of his line.

If he were to die somehow, the rulership of the caves would be open, causing chaos throughout the place.

It is a very tempting place for anyone with a dark-heart who isn't fond of the sunshine. And so is always under threat of attack/invasion.

What do you think?

I think it'd be good for future plot twists. E.g. leader gets killed, place gets taken over by demons, vamps, and evil people in general. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:59 am
Its very nice! :]
And well thought out. I like it.
You have permission to make it.

And the cave-inn. ;D
I get it.

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

concretecows

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:01 am
Thanks! I'll make it.  
Role Playing [Verspya]