Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Outer Heaven] Fortress Entrance (read first Post!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:11 pm
While waiting for Zeramaru, Zann unhitched one of the 4 bottles strapped to his belt and took a long drink of the red liquid inside. Using his clan's abilities drained him significantly, and he knew he needed to keep up his energy if he was going to rely solely on his hearing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:29 pm
Xiah took out a scroll and drew 5 lions, he used the lions to indicate Zeramaru.  

Dripples

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:45 am
Zeramaru took out 2 blindfolds. "wear them and i will start throwing rocks at you i wont defend myself try to hit me" he said grabbing a small pebble.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:53 am
Zann took one of the blindfolds and obediently tied them around his eyes. With his eyes covered, his clan's ability strengthened and he struggled to keep up with all the sounds that flooded his hearing. He could makeout the sound of a small pebble being picked up by Zeramaru's hand in front of him, and dashed straight at the source of the sound, following Zeramaru's heartbeat. Over there! He drew his sword and prepared to swing it at Zeramaru, though quite sluggishly.  

iZann

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:18 am
Xiah also obediently wore the blindfold. He took his katana and one of the lions he drew roared. He followed the sound and started to slash the katana lkke a drunken since he couldn't see, "HIYA!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:20 pm
Zeramaru then threw the pebble at zann and walked around and got behind Xiah. Zeramaru then said "i am a puppeteer dont trust my voice" then he threw a rock at xiah.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:29 pm
Zann couldn't move in time and he let the pebble strike him, not doing much harm. He then stood still facing Zeramaru, trying to locate him by his voice but remembering what he said. He then drew 8 shuriken and threw then at Zeramaru, but their paths seemed to twist in the air before finally coming straight at Zeramaru.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:53 pm
Zeramaru only placed his hand in the way so that the shuriken wont hit his vital parts. "zann you passed well xiah?" he said it loud so that xiah could try and locate him.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:39 pm
Xiah hard of the twisting speed of the pebble, he caught it and threw right back where it came from along with the two tigers. He drew a bird and flew to where Zeramaru was located. He jumped,  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:19 pm
Zeramaru then simply used his arm to block the attack then said "take off the blind folds you passed...now it is time for you to guys to return.I will come to you when it is time"

((cause xiah you need to become a chunnin and zann you need to do what you know you need to do ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:05 pm
"They should be after me by now, so i'll just leave." Xiah walked and waved to Zann and Zeramaru witha smile on his face and after that Xiah was gone  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:44 am
Zann took off his blindfold and gave a short bow to Zeramaru as thanks. Without another word he disappeared in a short gust of wind, leaving no traces behind.  

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:38 pm
As Zeramaru with orion got through the set of traps zeramaru remembered that Xiah can get here without getting hurt.
"he is dead anyway" Zeramaru said remembering seeing him buried in sand.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:35 pm
((Havock.... you do NOT have me in a freakin' coffin!))

Orion awoke from unconsciousness, looking around. He could see nothing but darkness, and felt as if he were in a very tight space, but he didn't know where, although having an idea why. It wasn't long before the pain from the seal shot down his spine, rendering him motionless. He let out a weak grunt from the pain, realizing just how helpless he really was.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:14 pm
Zeramaru then brought orion to an upright position.
"so you are awake" Zeramaru said opening the gates a
"I have much to ask you" He said as he tried to carry orion at that instance it was clear zeramaru did not have much physical strenght and he seemed to be missing his right hand.

((gawd i lost my right hand about 6 time common enough with my hands))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff