Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 6:21 pm
my mother just signed me up to SSAT again.. :dies:  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 6:26 pm
S A T

::smiles:: Those are the words of a once worthy opponent. Oh how i trained and struggle to bring it down to his knees and take its head and give it to the ETS.

But those days are long gone....  

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 6:32 pm
S.S.A.T..the tests before the S.A.T....yeah..i once takled it down and now i'm in a private school with uniforms and everything..in a middle of nowhere. My mom just wants to see if i inproved if i do that evil test again. She says that if i do the test multiple times then i will get a great score when i do the real thing.

When i was little i always thought S.A.T actually ment sat..-_-" i was a doofus..er thats what my little brother called me..but now he just started being a teen..man i'm getting too old  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 6:38 pm
Having taken the SAT, I sat, and took it on a Saturday.

Good luck.  

Icarus7

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 6:44 pm
I don't have to take it until the fall..and for the last time its SSAT! the test before the SAT!! jesus christ..i'm getting a headache  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:22 pm
GRRRR!!! WTF!?! I was fishing with you guys just now, I saved and quit, bought a new rod, went to the same pier and said I was still playing! WTF!? domokun scream  

Icarus7

Icarus7

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:33 pm
Kevin, I was just looking around here, and looked at your character profile. You're supposed to have 2 character flaws, not 1. Actually, not even like one. More like half of a flaw. I think you should change that.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:38 pm
hm..i don't rememner what i said for character flaws..i think i said that my character is really shy and cries alot.

heh, she does cry alot when she gets REALLY emotional  

Ai`
Crew

Icarus7

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:53 am
Someone better make Kevin read this...

Kevin, you need 2 character flaws. The fact that only one thing hurts you is like -4 flaws. Change it. Also, you're not supposed to be too powerful and dodge every attack, like it says HERE.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:30 am
just giving you guys a heads up

-Directly from one of the mods-
this is from a mod, so dont flame me for it.

This is a message from gaia:

If somebody by the name dvorak@yahoo.com adds you. dont accept it. Its a virus. Tell everyone on ur bulletin because if somebody on ur list adds them, u get the virus too. Tell everyone on your list not to open anything from angell11, tewwtuler, and sassybitch. It is a hard drive killer and a very horrible virus. If you do not pass this letter to everyone on your buddy list, we will delete your account. We need to find out who is really behind this

Ai`
Crew

Icarus7

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:55 am
wonderlandx13

If somebody by the name dvorak@yahoo.com adds you. dont accept it. Its a virus. Tell everyone on ur bulletin because if somebody on ur list adds them, u get the virus too. Tell everyone on your list not to open anything from angell11, tewwtuler, and sassybitch. It is a hard drive killer and a very horrible virus. If you do not pass this letter to everyone on your buddy list, we will delete your account. We need to find out who is really behind this
Notice the bad spelling, how she doesn't explain the virus, and how the mod's name isn't there. This person was posing as a mod, sending this chain letter (against ToS) to get revenge. You can't delete accounts nor get viruses straight from Gaia.
April Fools 2004
*POOF* You Got Served!

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:01 am
Icarus7
wonderlandx13

Notice the bad spelling, how she doesn't explain the virus, and how the mod's name isn't there. This person was posing as a mod, sending this chain letter (against ToS) to get revenge. You can't delete accounts nor get viruses straight from Gaia.
April Fools 2004
*POOF* You Got Served!

i didn't write that..someone sent it to me  

Ai`
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:04 am
I got a pm form a Mod once,telling me to stop sending messages,I knew he was Mod since his username was either in red ro blue,I can't remeebr n_nu  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:09 am
Mod=purple..i think because one of them disabled my siggy but i used my magic and i got it back  

Ai`
Crew

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:13 am
imagiens a world where all the Mods of Gaia are like Sakura Faerie. eek eek holy s**t I think I just crapped myself Im so scared..  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games