Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Rise of the Puppet King Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:05 am
TeenTitans4Ever
Gemini then spoke up and said, "Sheesh would you all just stop babbling. You all soud so very stupid." Gemini than sat back down in her seat after just saying something in anger towards the councel's arguing. Today she's had had it with them. Then the councel gave her a dirty look. She than looked at them and said, "Oh, yes give me the dirty look. I am your queen, you shouldn't give that look now." She tahn stood up and stormed out of the room angry.

When Gemini left the council room, she ;eft ehr husband in teh room with the council. But when she left teh room she heard the council babble again and new they ahd given her dirty looks again since she left. she stood near a window and awatied for the meeting to be over. She wanted to eb over so she can go see her daughter quickly. She sighed as she looked out the window. "Stupid council," she said to herself as she looked out the window.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:03 am
Kobi smiled and said,"good to know." He then leaned in and kissed her.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:52 am
Draco let out a light growl. "Listen to her. She is your queen and I love her. Don't be rude to her." His voice was strict as he stared around at the other council members. "I know she shouldn't tell you to quit 'babbling' like that, but it doesn't mean you can give her dirty looks. Anyway, she is right. We need to decide something and we're not getting anywhere if we're all talking and not listening to each other."

Azar shook his head. "I wasn't paying attention either." The girl looked strange, not like anyone else Azar had ever seen and he was curious about her. "So, what's your name?" He asked.

Shana smiled lightly. "A fun person, eh? Well that sounds about right." Well it was right most of the time excluding the times when she had murdered or stealed. It wouldn't hurt her to at least talk with Scourch a while. However, she definitely didn't want to tell him all her secrets or about her powers. Those could wait. She took the offered hand. "I'm Shana." Her other name was more famous as it had been mentioned in crime reports, so Shana managed to refrain from saying it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:18 pm
Scourch smiled and said,"So what brings you to town Shana?"  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:39 pm
"Being a queen can be such hard work," Gemini said to herself. "Oh, I wish this meeting was over. I want to see my dear daughter," she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:30 pm
Lyra felt his lips touch hers and than she kissed back. She than rapped her arms around Kobi's neck.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:33 pm
Kobi felt Lyra come closer to him. He then put his arms around her and pulled her close as he continued to kiss her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:39 pm
Lyra was closer to Kobi as she kissed him. She just loved kissing him.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:46 pm
After a few moments, Kobi pulled away and smiled as he stared into Lyra's eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:48 pm
When Lyra pulled away, she looked towards Kobi, smiled, and into his eyes. She than said, "Hm, you are just handsome."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:52 pm
Kobi smiled and said,"thanks and you're so beautiful. I don't see why you'd ever settle for a guy like me."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:57 pm
"Well there's something special about you that I like but I don't know what. But how did you end up falling for such a girl like me now?" asked Lyra.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:02 pm
"Well you're nice, smart, smart, pretty, talented; should I continue."Kobi replied before kissing lyra on the cheek gentley.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:21 pm
"Hm," Lyra smiled and giggled. "No, cause you are right," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:28 pm
Kobi smiled and chuckled as he said,"Of course I'm right. I'm a genius afterall."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff