Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

MissHorrorstar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:49 am
FlameDemerio
Flame laughed. "Being out in the open is fine...I just got bored of it..." Flame thought back to when he first ran away and how he spent all his time alone in open spaces. "I like crowded places... I like being surronded by poeple who arent relly paying any atention... Helps me blend in." He said as his silver eyes watched her little dancing steps

"Yea .. " she stopped dancing for a second, "I grew up in crowded places around people I didn't know. I switched from town to town to town and they were all crowded and I never had anyone to talk to or hang out with. All I had was people to yell at me. So after I moved here I stayed to myself and the open spaces, that way no one can harm me, and I have the world to talk to..." she said as she started to dance around again.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:15 pm
Flame laughed a little. "Thats quite the inverse!...Why did you have move so many times?" Flame asked  

FlameDemerio

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:25 pm
winsor19
"no no not at all, ask away" the gaurd gave haseo his full attention as haseo asked him the questions "well first of all what do you use as currency in crushilla?" the gaurd gave him and odd look "ummm the same thing you use in the normal world, just the stuff here is a little cheaper, and if your a begginer couple and you dont have a job or anything we can set you up with a cozy little apartment until you can get on your feet"

Rose then asked the guard, "What kind of registration is there to enter? Is there any?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:32 pm
the gaurd turned to look at her "nope... all you have to do is abide by the laws and be kind to everyone"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:34 pm
"Anything else?" Rose asked the guard. She was starting to like the rules here, it seemed less strict than at her home, "Oh and what are the laws?" She liked to ask questions as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:54 pm
"pretty much the same as the laws in the outside world" he gave her a light smile and turned to the other gaurd "go get the tour guide so he can get this nice couple situated" the second gaurd nodded and opened the gate and quickly vanished "you are welcom to ask me any questions while we wait or you can ask the tour guide when he's showing you around"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

MissHorrorstar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:06 pm
FlameDemerio
Flame laughed a little. "Thats quite the inverse!...Why did you have move so many times?" Flame asked

Wednesday stopped dancing and looked at the ground, "I was put in foster care till a few months ago .." She hated even saying the word foster care, she hated her life then.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:20 am
"No, I'm all out of question now. You?" Rose asked Haseo smiling.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:50 pm
"nope... im good to" he said looking back at Rose. The gaurd smiled and nodded  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:24 pm
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for my long absence. I was grounded and my mother would not let me on the computer for a week with no exceptions. The only access I had to a computer for the time being was my high school's computer, but Gaiaonline.com was restricted. I tried to proxy it to see if I could post at least once, but that was a no-go. I am off my groundings, so I hope I will be able to post soon ^_^]]  

missus nobody

Aged Gawker

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:20 pm
Rose smiled and nodded, This place is so friendly! I like it! She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:31 pm
he put his arm around rose's shoulders "this is just to good to be true"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:18 am
Flame looked over at her. "Im sorry..." He apologized "Didnt mean to bring up bad memories.."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:32 am
Rose nodded, "You're telling me! This is what i call heaven!" She said as she wrapped her arms around him.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

Miss_Neko_Baby

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:11 pm
((That is okay. Just please hurry and post...))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff