Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:02 am
Karelym watched as the other turned, attempting to reach her. O..Okay, Coryn. Her thought voice was a bit shaky, as doubtless was she, and a bit panicked too. Coryn pumped his wings and headed in her direction. Karelym did her best to fight against the current, her lifeline portion of the Bond growing slowly but surely weaker.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:13 am
Coryn could tell that she was trying to fight the current, but he also noticed that the drop to the second part of the falls getting steadily closer . . . and the current was so fast . . . NO! He couldn't give up. She was counting on him! He pushed himself to go faster until he was only a few feet behind her. His claws skimmed the surface of the river as he raced against the current. Slowly, but surely he got in front of her, but time wasn't on his side. He only had one chance to grab her before she reached the second drop. He dunked his claws under the water in front of her and then, once he felt her hit the underside of his paw, tightened his grip, creating a sort of cage around her and flew up. He had done it. He had Karelym in his grasp. He started flying back to the cave, wanting to get her warmed up from the water as soon as possible.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:18 am
Karelym felt herself growing more and more tired, doing her best to continue..and then she saw the falls, saw the bottom as she tumbled over the side..only to be caught by Coryn. She was shivering with cold from inside his paw but was able to send up a tired thought, You saved me, my love, thank you.. Karelym's tiredness, gratefulness, and love rolled off of her in waves.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:29 am
Shh . . . just rest . . . was all Coryn thought back. He couldn't help but feel horribly guilty as he felt her shiver against his paw. Trying as best he could to shield her from the wind, he flew back to the cave as fast as he could. When he got inside, he landed on three legs, keeping the paw that held Karelym up so that he wouldn't crush her. He then set her down gently among expensive furs and coats and such before curling up around her himself, trying to keep her as warm as possible.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:36 am
(*diez* nighty..niggggg-------ht. <3)

Karelym heard herself being told to rest and nearly protested that she was fine..but then they were back in the cave as she was set down, Coryn curling around her. Rather than snuggle into the furs and coats, she snuggled closer to Coryn. My vyallah, you spoil me. Karelym used the other's words for it, hoping to cheer her gloomy looking dragon companion. Her half-open eyes regarded the other a moment. Karelym then laid her head against the other, "Are you alright, my love?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:05 am
Coryn shook his head and chuckled, hearing her statement. He was hearing his own words used against him and it was funny. Then he heard her question. I am fine, it is you I am worried about . . . he responded as he covered her with one of the furs and then gently wrapped his tail around her, hoping to get her to warm up from her 'swim' in the river.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:14 am
Karelym heard the chuckle and was relieved. As the fur was set around her, and the tail, she began to warm up. With a sigh, she looked up at him and smiled softly, I am supposed to be taking care of you, vyallah. Karelym hated to worry the other, especially on such an odd mishap.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:29 am
Coryn nuzzled his head agaisnt her gently. Not after you fall into a river you're not . . . he replied, being utterly stubborn. Just rest now . . . you need it . . . he thought, his tail gently brushing against her cheek.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:55 pm
Karelym made an exasperated sigh though she was smiling, tilting to the other as she was nuzzled. I will rest my love, so long as you are beside me..but do not worry so much, I am stronger than I look, Cor. Though the statement was more reminiscent of a girl rather than a woman.

Karelym, aged eleven, giggled as she ran from Coryn, aged 13, who was laughing and chasing after her with a broad grin. "You'll have to run faster than, Kar!" And then he suddenly stopped short, nearly running into Karelym who'd stopped and stood still. Following her vision, he caught sight of two dogs looking malnourished and abused. Pity warred with anger as he mentally promised to beat the snot out of whoever had done this.

He looked to Karelym, who was trembling, "Karelym, are yo-" He was cut off from his concern as she turned around, not crying, but furious rather. "Who would do this to the poor dogs?! I'll turn them into little rats and see how
they like it!" Young Karelym was a bit trigger-happy with the magick, but the only animal transformation she'd done before had been an accident and involved Coryn being stuck as a dog for a day before she finally figured out the counterspell...after much cuddling and petting, and playing of course.

Coryn had wanted the spell undone..but after the first hour or so, he couldn't mind too much when Karelym was the one who'd cast the spell..and she did her best to keep him happy till as she attempted to reverse the spell. She was now waiting for a response it seemed and he came back to focus with a distracted, "Hmm?"

"Cor! We have to take them to the castle! Mommy can heal them." Karelym looked insistent.

Coryn looked from her to the dogs and shook his head, "I can carry only one, Kar..we'll have to bring someone back."

Shaking her head right back at the other, she moved to one of the dogs, petting it's head. "I can carry one too, Coryn."

Coryn frowned slightly at that, apparently doubting that or simply not wanting her to have to. "The castle is a long ways off, Karelym. You'll end up getting tired and we'll have moved them for nothing."

Karelym gave the other an annoyed look, "I will not! Just watch me, Cor. I'm stronger thank I look." And so saying, she kneeled and picked one of the dogs up, cradling it in her arms. It was just under half her size, looking far too heavy for her and yet she stood without faltering, proud and determined as she raised a brow, "Hurry up, Cor. Castle's a long way off." With a grin, Karelym stepped past Coryn, who was looking surprised a moment before smiling from behind her..he couldn't help it. And with that, he picked up his dog as he called, "Wait for me, Kar!" She paused and laughed as he caught up, and had a grin the entire way home.

The dogs had been brought safetly in time and both lived, being given to Karelym and Coryn respectively, each getting the dog they brought. The dogs had been beloved of both of them and having been magicked, they were granted human forms and thus increased their life spans. Karelym's dog was Sharlek, his human form that of a tanned man with pale, whitish hair. Whether in dog form or human form, he was always either following Karelym, or with Coryn's dog who was his brother.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:34 pm
Coryn let out a low rumbling laugh. I know you are, but no one is invincible . . . and I will not leave your side. I promise . . . he said, curling up around her a bit more, resting his head next to her and closing his eyes. The scare of Karelym falling into the water had taken more out of him than he had thought possible. As such, he knew that he needed rest nearly as much as he did. So as he closed his eyes, he smiled, remembering his younger days, and wondering what had happened to their dogs.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:58 pm
Karelym found herself enjoying the rumbling laugh, it was low and smooth and gave her a delicious shiver. As the other curled and rested his head next to her, she smiled widely as she cuddled into him. I am glad. I would be lonely without you by my side, my love. Karelym closed her eyes, feeling Coryn's body moving as he breathed in and out and to this rhythm, alongside the warmth..her own breathing slowed as she fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:05 pm
As Karelym fell asleep, Coryn did not open his eyes. "Sleep well my love . . ." he murmured before falling asleep himself. These dreams were not so peaceful however, as the ones he had last night. He relived the fear of Karelym falling into the waterfall. Many different senarios of what might have happened being played before him and he was forced to watch each and every single one of them, from her blood turning the water red, to her never resurfacing, to her falling off the second set of falls and him not being able to catch her. He was unable to wake up as he was plauged by these nightmares. "Karelym . . . no . . ." he muttered in his sleep, breathing heavily.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:21 pm
Karelym slept for a couple of hours, warm in her dreams..held in Coryn's true arms as they beneath the stars. And then she heard her name..heard a no and awoke slowly, realizing where she was. Time had flown by it seemed, the sun was farther past in the sky than the middle, it was nearly dusk. Glancing to her side, she saw Coryn breathing heavily...heard the mutters..not considering that it could be potentially bad to wake a sleeping dragon, thinking of him only as Coryn.

She began speaking his name, "Coryn?...Cor?" Karelym didn't receive and immediate response, so she spoke his name a little louder and moved a bit further near his nose and middle snout as she rubbed her hand along it, "Cor!"

(DRACO DORMIENS NUNQUAM TITALLANDUS!) *Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon* *Hogwarts motto* haha, this reminded me of that <3)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:29 pm
Coryn awoke abrubtly, and luckily a part of him recognized Karelym, for as he was suddenly on the defensive and snapped at her, his teeth coming down hard, his tail wrapped around her waist and pulled her out of harm's way. He remained on the defensive for a few moments, breathing heavily until he woke up completely and realized what he nearly had done and his eyes widened, his mind blanking in the horror of his act.

((That saying is so true. If you do you will get your hand bitten off. *sage nods*))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:36 pm
(T__T Oww..that sounds painful..You're so wise!)

Karelym's eyes widened and she intook a sharp breath as the other snapped at her and would have bitter had not the other's tail pulled her away. For a moment, she looked at him, her heart thumping in her chest before she managed to calm down. The expression softened as she tried to move from the wrap of the tail, reaching a hand out to Coryn, "Cor..? Are you alright?"

Karelym's voice was not frightened, not once had she looked frightened, merely concerned and a bit startled, and now her voice was soft and loving. Despite the fact she could well have been killed if not seriously harmed..she seemed to think nothing of it. Karelym truly trusted Coryn with unshakable faith..and in this situation, that wasn't necessarily a good thing depending on how viewed. Since one could say that her sense of self-preservation seemed rather diminished when faced with Coryn.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff