Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Advent of Darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you looking forward to the New guild and our transition to our own home?
Yes
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kind of...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Extremly...
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Your saving up up for a guild for us! This is the first time I've heard about it that I renember!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I just want the gold! Why did you put this answer all the way down here?!
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:58 pm
Raven smiled and was about to reply when a noise from the roof interrupted her. "People just have to choose today to bombard our house." Raven growled, unhappy that their moment was interrupted once again. "We should go up and check it out."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:49 pm
dragonelf213
Raven smiled and was about to reply when a noise from the roof interrupted her. "People just have to choose today to bombard our house." Raven growled, unhappy that their moment was interrupted once again. "We should go up and check it out."

Before beastboy had a chance to speak one of the woman took off her helmet to reveal that she looked like beastboy did as a girl only with long hair. She rushed up Raven and Beastboy while yelling. "Mother! Father!"  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:00 pm
Raven stared at the girl, alarm flitting across her face as well as shock. What was going on? She knew that they didn't have a kid together especially one who was already an adolescent. It didn't make sense. "We're not your parents." She said, her voice containing a hard edge. Certainly, this was impossible despite the resemblences between the girl and Beast Boy. Maybe she was a long-lost relative, but then she wouldn't be green.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:50 pm
"We came the future to warn you!" Replied "Beastgirl" and then she fainted from exahaustions soon the other one fainted and from her appearence looked like she was yet another kid of Starfire and Robin!((Yeah she's the canon daughter Darkfire.I don't think it counts as Godmodding because it's only one possible future.))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:21 pm
Raven sighed. She wasn't happy that the girl had fainted, but her answer at least solved a bit of the mystery. Her cheeks reddened as she realized that this girl really was her daughter, her future daughter and Beast Boy's. "Come on... We should take them to the infirmiary." Raven murmured, the blush still bright on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:26 pm
Argent questioned "People from the future.....Why is it always the future." She said with a sigh.

Starfire let out a small smile. "Daughter? I knew you two would have one! Glorious!" Her eyes glanced at another one. "Strange looks very familier."  

ElectricCandii

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:58 pm
((Anyone notice I was using Teal a mixture of blue and green for Gar and Raven's daughter?))
"Um!" Beastboy replied after trying to lift up his own daughter realized he had never carried a woman except for that one time he became that weird beast and he rescued raven. He was too embaressed to carry his own daughter. He then yelled "Father!" before fainting from shock.
That's because she's clearly a daughter of You and Robin like I am only she is clearly natural." Jadefire replied after walking up to her mother from behind her.
"What's this about us having kids! Are you hiding something Starfire!" Robin replied in shocked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:11 am
((Yes I did notice.))

Raven sighed as she looked at the fallen Beast Boy. Sarcastically, she murmured, "How manly," before surrounding both Beast Boy and their daughter with her magic. The two levitated up into the air and through the halls until they reached the infirmary where she deposited the two on seperate beds.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:19 am
Starfire looked at robin. "I-I didnt even know we did!" She said with sweat running down her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:23 pm
The TV just happened to be on in the infirmary.
In local news today a strange glowing object was spotted in the skies of above Jump City Last night. Here are some opinions from eyewitnesse who are saying it was horrific."
1. "It Looked like a giant Hamster!"
2. "It looked like a Clown's face!"
3. "It looked like that evil company 4kid's logo!"
4."It looked like my moms cooking!"
5. "It looked like my Ex!"

"Well daughter or not we have to get her the infirmary." Replied Robin who had started to stare deeply into Starfire's eyes with a serious look on his face.
((I wonder what our daughter should be named?))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:51 pm
Starfire nodded her head towards Robin. She picked up her "daughter" and carried her slowly toward the infirmary. She glanced over at Robin. "A daughter....is that what happens in the future." A small smile appeared over her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:40 pm
Hershey_Cutie
Starfire nodded her head towards Robin. She picked up her "daughter" and carried her slowly toward the infirmary. She glanced over at Robin. "A daughter....is that what happens in the future." A small smile appeared over her face.

"You didn't seem happy when I arrived mom!" Replied Jadefire with an jealous look on our face.
"Wait another daughter and I next I am sure your going to tell me there are more daughters and that there we have sons to too!"
Jadefire simply nodded at Robin's statemnet.  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:27 pm
Raven watched the TV with little interest to the opinions people expressed. However, she was intrigued by the glowing object in the sky and promised herself that she would look into it once Beast Boy was awake. Rest was all that her daughter needed, leaving Raven with no way to help her. She glanced over at Beast Boy. Seeing as he had fainted from shock, perhaps water was all that would be needed to awaken him. Raven walked over to the sink and quickly filled a cup with water. The cup levitated above Beast Boy and then tipped over, spilling its contents on him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:49 pm
Beastboy sleeped through it all, but something in the material he was caused it to turn semi-see through(From the chest up only) his muscular chest glistened because of the water.
"Did you know about that birthmark on dad's but Mom?" Asked Gar and Rae's Daughter in her sleep. She then briefly burst into laughter without wakingup.
I knew a we shouldn't have took that short cut Quorl!!" So much for your 12th Level Intelect." said a fat human male to his male Coluan friend.
They had both just suddenly appeared in the infirmary.

User Image
"Do you think you could get us to our intended destination Chuck?"His friend Quorl asked rhetorically.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Ok, change of subject. Who do you think is cuter Saturn Girl or Triplicate girl?" Chuck continued talking to Quorl not realizing yet that they weren't alone.
"Don't we have more important things to do?" Qourl asked his friend rhetorically and Chuck then shut up because he got the point.
(( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainiac_5
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainiac_(comics)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bouncing_Boy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legion_of_Super_Heroes
Two different Animated Versions. The second one ALOT more Recent as you can tell from the art differences among alot of other things.
New kids in town part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC7ds67CpY0
New Kids in Town part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXlsW_sf_9s&feature=related
Far from Home Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kqaVbJ27vU
Far from Home Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2spTJgrXjAU&feature=related
Far From Home Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bag-_gpGNIE&feature=related
Does this girl sound familiar?
http://www.legionclubhouse.com/wiki/index.php?title=Lady_Mysa
Hint father issues, mage, heroine, etc...
http://www.legionclubhouse.com/wiki/index.php?title=Legion_Constitution/Post-Zero_Hour
Ok, no one replied back when I told people I was saving up for RP guild, so what do you guys think of this RP having a new home?Oh, and the saved gold is currently 16,381 out 20,000 while I am posting this not nessacarily after.
Did you stop working on other characters guys? You guys both told me you'd be going after some canon characters not already in the Animated Titans setting.))
Akemi Mercuraki
((Vill Lindy: Welcome to Vill and the Psycho's Twilight Terrortainment on 55.4 The Bad. It's late night and the villains are coming out to play. We are going to have the music of my some classic musical villains, but before that let's do "that".
Psycho: I already killed the spies can we get on with the show?
Vill Lindy: Sure first up we got the Anti Musical styling of the Dr. Vertigo.))
It was early morning and there was a sign outside Hive 5 headquarters saying "Four New Villains Partners Wanted."
"Slimeboy get out of here already you stinking crudgebucket! That was awful! I've seen grandmother's with more evil in their pinkies then that pile of trash. Gizmo replied with a frustrated as the audition was a complete failure and then a slimey blob like boy left the building crying.
First Jinx betrays us! Then Mammoth runs off to serve Lex Luthor for who knows what reason!That freak with the eyes(See-more) went soft and become a optician, and Private Hive got abducted by aliens, so now I am the only one left. I got to find new Team mates. Who's next on the list? Some guy named Sabbac? This is probably going to be a waste of time. Gizmo was thinking to himself so long that he didn't realize Sabbac was already in the room within.

Sabbac was a devil of a man and indeed he looked like a devil in a black business suit with his red skin and devilish horns."Are you ready to see me?" He asked Gizmo in a heavy Russian accent.
"Woh don't surprise me like me like! First of all What's your name?" Gizmo replied trying to hide his nervousness at seeing such a scary looking individual, but at the same time he was extremely impressed.
"My birth name is Ishmael Greagor, but most people call me Sabbac.
"Ok, do you have any special skills or abilities?" Gizmo asked wondering if Sabbac's appearance was just for show.
It's not much, but I stole the powers of the six demon lords." Sabbath replied calmly as if such a thing were almost normal.
"Prove it!" Yelled Gizmo rudely.
With that Demonic Wings grew from his back and lifted most of the competition Gizmo had already interviewed and threw them out the Window. The remaining contestants that already went were incinerated alive after the seemingly spontaneously combusted. "Do I have the job?" he asked calmly.
"Yes you have the job, but we need Three more people to call ourselves To reform Hive Five. No wait I am no longer a student at hive I shouldn't be using their pathetic name. Let's call our new Team the Fearsome Five" Gizmo replied in a enthusiastically evil way that seemed really creepy, but as nearly creepy as Sabbac.
"I second that and as for new members I know some powered by Trigon himself who would be willing, so we need only find two more members." Sabbac replied and then took a seat next to Gizmo in one of the winners chairs.
"Well your now the second judge! Let's get on with this Evil Talent Competition." Gizmo replied with a sinister grin.
((To be continued. Edit: Here are there bios with the NEW bio form. It's only a little different with the Weapons Section being called Weapons/Equipment now. As it was nessacary to make bios like those of Gizmo and robin.
Equipment can be special tools to even personal vehicles
Though this obviously doesn't include vehicles that belong to ones group as a whole.))

Gaia Name: Akemi Mercuraki
Name: Mikron "Gizmo" O'Jeaneus((O_O) His name is a pun!)
Race: Human(Note humans don't need to be described obviously.)
Weapon/Equipment: None
Crush/loves: None
Good/Neutral/Bad: Bad
Skills: Genius Level Intellect escpecially when it comes to Mechanics, Engineering, and inventing new gadgets.
Powers: None
Appearance:

History: Still to come
Sneak Preview:Here is a image I might use some in designing our updated Gizmo

User Image
Just kidding here is the real thing!
User Image
Now something even more special before I start working Sabbac's bio.
User Image

Gaia Name: Akemi Mercuraki
Name: Ishmael "Sabbac" Greagor
Race: Human(Note humans don't need to be described obviously.)
Weapon/Equipment: none
Crush/loves: none
Good/Neutral/Bad: Bad
Skills/Abilities: Expert Business Skills both legal and not so much.
Powers: An empowerment spell is triggered when the bearer of the Sabbac power utters the word, "Sabbac!" Immediately upon uttering the magic word, "Sabbac", the bearer feels the zap of a bolt of black lightning. He now has the powers of his benefactors: Satan’s strength, Any’s invulnerability, Belial’s wisdom, Beelzebub’s flames, Asmodeus’s courage, and Craeteis’ power of flight. Greagor, afraid of losing the Sabbac power, refuses to utter the magic word "Sabbac!" to transform back into a normal human. Instead, the young Russian mobster retains his demonic appearance 24/7.
Appearance: Like this only alot younger and wearing a Black suit with a red shirt and black tie.
History: Still to come

(( * Titans head writer, David Slack intentionally wrote Raven and Beast Boy as a "married couple", hence the relationship was one of deep loyalty and affection, but also laced with conflictive personality clashes. This "tough love" relationship between Beast Boy and Raven however is continued in Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo, also written by Slack. ))
"I have arrived for my audition. I am Doctor Simon Jones though you know me better as Psimon the Greatest Agent of Trigon!" Psimon replied after walking in.
User Image
"Yes we know you are our third member! There is no need to introduce yourself" Sabbac screamed out of frustratation.
The Team ended up consisting of Gizmo, Doctor Light (who has talked Gizmo into forming the group and now had highly enhanced his power of light.
He like the mainstream version lost his need to his a suit to control light. Fornately for him unlike the mainstream version he never got Partially Lobotamized by Zatanna. I can't mentioned why though it's not Gaia appropriate.
, Sabbac, Psimon, and Neutron.( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_(DC_Comics) )
dragonelf213

Gaia Name- dragonelf213
Character Name- Jade Nguyen (Cheshire)
Race: Human
Age- 17
Powers- None
Weapons- Cheshire has artificial fingernails that she dips into various poisons, making them extremely lethal if she should scratch you. The nails are also razor-sharp.
Crush/loves: Speedy
Good/Neutural/Bad- Evil though she tends to only do things if she gets paid.
Skills: Cheshire is a master assassin and has been called the second most deadliest assassin.
Abililities: Cheshire is a master in the area of martial arts. She is quite the master in hand-to-hand combat in various arts that were believed to be lost. Her joints are extremely flexible as they are triple-jointed, making her both a skilled acrobat as well as a good contortionist.
Likes: learning about martial arts as well as poisons and doing whatever she likes when she wants
Dislikes: people telling her what to do especially those that are male
Appearance- except a lot younger
History: Jade was seperated from her parents before she turned 10. Wandering around, Jade was captured and sold into slavery. She swore that she would never let any male be her master and killed her master. Jade ran away and went into the care and training of a master martial artist. Jade then learned the arts of poison from a man known as the 'Spitting Cobra'.
Any extra information about them- Cheshire is a mercenary and is always looking for someone to hire her.

((Would you prefer if I got a picture from the animated show, or is this one okay?))

((Did you forget this was accepted? Oh, and are you still going to use that custom character for yours?))
dragonelf213
Gaia Name- dragonelf213
Character Name- Rachel 'Raven' Roth
Race: Half Demon/Half Human
Age- 16
Powers- astral projection in the form of a raven, flight, healing, empathy, telekinesis, transforming into a demonic form (rage)
Weapons- none
Crush/loves: has a growing crush on Beast Boy that's starting to develop into something more
Good/Neutural/Bad- good
Skills: Occultism
Abililities: none
Dislikes: loud people, parties, her father
Appearance- User Image
History: Raven was born in Azarath and was instantly entrusted into the care of a woman named Azar. She was raised to supress her emotions to keep from destroying things around her. She fled Azarath when she learned about the prophecy of her birth. Now she lives in the Titan's Tower on Earth.
Any extra information about them- Raven has a meditation mirror that contains all her emotions within.

Gaia Name- dragonelf213
Character Name- Shenzi 'Spectra' Aclipt
Race: Spirit
Age- she appears around 17, but her true age is 20
Powers- sensing other spirits as well as things of magic, intangibility, white spirit fire, levitation
Weapons- one thin dagger concealed within the bands on her arms
Crush/loves: doesn't have one and probably won't as it is nearly impossible for her to feel love
Good/Neutural/Bad- Neutral
Skills: knows a lot about spirits and is quite the skilled artist
Abililities: none
Dislikes: water, being dead
Appearance- User Image
History: Shenzi was just your regular teenage girl. When she was 17, Shenzi went on a cruise. A fire started on-board and she didn't get to the rescue boats in time. Shenzi died. Because of hatred felt towards the people who had escaped as well as the the feeling that arson had been involved, Shenzi became a spirit. Her powers developed when she sacrificed the feeling of love for the power to manipulate white fire (also known as spirit fire).
Any extra information about them- Shenzi tends to go to whatever side has a bigger benefit for herself.
((
* Multilingualism: Raven is fluent in several languages including English, German, Latin, Romanian, Ancient Sumerian, and Sanskrit. [1]

* Occultism: Raven is well-versed in the occult and is familiar with mystical rites from both her home dimension as well as Earth.

Just thought you'd want to know. Mabe you should edit Raven's bio to include these?))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers