Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:00 pm
"I can't think of anything else. We'll go ask." Kira said as he waited until a clear spot came in to view. He began landing the airship. It touched down and Kira opened the bridge. "This place is quite the dark place." He said as he hopped out of the ship.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:50 pm
Cecil promptly followed, thinking of where to look. "Where should we start?" He asked. "Maybe a pub?"

Oscar scratched his head and wondered the same question. "A pub might be good, but could also be very bad. We don't want to start a fight in a place like that."  

Professor_Steampunk

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:10 pm
Kira looked around the place. "I agree with Oscar. Many drunk people would be there up to no good." He said thinking out their next strategy. If only there was some kind of sign Syra could give them. He sighed. "I see a few people walking up and down that street. Want to give a few of them a try?" He said pointing to the street ahead.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:14 am
"Might as well," Cecil said. "We don't have much of a choice." Cecil began walking towards the street.

"How about this group over here?" He asked pointing to a group of men who were having a small conversation.

Professor_Steampunk

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:26 am
Syra was still lying on the couch and still weak. Her senses were getting weaker also but she could feel that Kira was here. "Kira..." she said in a whisper as a small weak smile played on her lips. She only wished that she could send him a signal but she couldn't. All she could do was wait and hoped they would find her before it was too late.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:17 am
[Where exactly is Syra anyways? o:]

Kira approached the two men "Excuse me sir, have by any chance seen.." He cut himself off as he noticed the man's expression. The two men had glowing red eyes and a thirst for blood. Kira backed up a bit. "I think we should get out of here before they try to eat us.." He said, not wanting to move to much, having his hand on his sword, ready to draw if necessary.

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:27 am
[[ she's in an abandoned house, that's near the graveyard. ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:01 pm
Kain turned around a corner and saw a few people nearby. Two vampires, eyes glowing red. Kain looked confused and walked over tapping on the shoulder of one of them. It turned to look at Kain and bared it's fangs at him. Kain immediately whipped out his sword and slashed the vampire's arm. It backed off and the two ran from the area. Kain scratched his head and sighed. "Whew, that was weird." He made a slight nervous laugh and looked to the other people in the area. "Hey there, sorry if I interrupted."  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Professor_Steampunk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:12 pm
Cecil stared blankly at the newcomer. "Does this happen every day?" he asked, a little worried.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:19 pm
Kira was relieved someone had taken care of that quick. He must of been used to this city and its people. It sure was weird and dark here. "Nice sword work." He said as he looked to the new man. "We need some help, you see. Our friend.. she was taken somewhere in this city by an evil man.. have you see anything suspicious around?" He asked the man. He didn't know if he was to be trusted, but he might as well ask the man for information.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:34 am
Kain shook his head. "No, sorry. Haven't seen anything out of the ordinary. And in fact, I've only been here for maybe fifteen minutes?" Kain thought about it. "Yeah, just about." He looks lost in thought a minute more. "You know, I thought I heard something in the direction of the graveyard. Not sure about it. May have been my imagination." Kain looks around. "Could have been anything anyway. This place sure is creepy that way."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:35 pm
Syra remained on the couch making sure not to move quite so much. She was tired and weak. She need blood but there was no source of that in this place. She wondered why Lucian hasn't come back yet...it was odd. Maybe this was part of the torturing process, leaving her here to the thirst of blood but not having any. She shook her head at the thoughts and tried to think of something else.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:46 pm
Zoreal yawned, stretching. He sat up and looked around sleepily. No one was there. He must have fallen asleep during the trip. He jumped off of the ship at the dark, dismal place around him.
"Dethan." Zoreal said immediately. He had heard tales of a place where no light dared shown. He immediately associated it with this city he was now in. He rubbed his eyes and headed off into the city.
It was not long walking around the center when two brutes came up to him.
"Hey, aren't you one of them silverfishes?" The larger one said in a rough tone.
"I heard thems fry up real well, and theys aren't too common 'round these parts." the other said, grinning as they both started to advance on Zoreal. Zoreal stood in shock for a few moments before bolting away when they lunged for him. He didn't stop until he tripped over something. Rubbing his head as he got up, he looked down to see a gravestone, and many others around him. He backed up a little, remembering stories and tales of how people wandering into Dethan's graveyard never returned as the fog surrounded him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:53 pm
At a secluded house deep inside the graveyard of Dethan, two foxes rapped against the door, trying desperately to get inside.
A piece of cloth dropped at the doorstep, which's scent had guided the fox and kistune boy to the house, which contained a girl by the name of Syra, to which the cloth belonged.
(sorry I hadn't posted in so long, RL matters D: )  

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:00 pm
Syra moaned as she heard the scrappy sound on the door. It sounded like animals but she could care less. She just wanted the sound to stop and whatever it was to go away unless it was Kira and the others.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games