Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:06 am
Akuro's closed his eyes and rested his head on his arm turning his back to Lilith while scrunching up on the couch.
"I'm fine, now leave. If I hear you before I awaken. I'm going to hurt you."
Akuro fangs poked out of his mouth as he started drifiting off the sleep as the bandages on his arm unwrapped revealing his claws.
Soon, he stared snoring lightly, his angry expression softening as a somewhat peaceful expression came onto his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:46 am
She stayed a few minutes to look at his somewhat peacful expression. She soon crept slowly back to where she slept and curled up,her tail curled up next to her. She soon fell asleep  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:48 pm
Akuro's eyes shot open, lighting the dark with a yellow glow. He glanced around the room and noticed it was nighttime.
He leaned off his arm and cracked his neck before standing up and rotating his now sore arm.
His eyes glanced to the clock to see the morning was coming soon. The sun was close to rising.
"Never could sleep through the night."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:22 pm
She was laying on her back still sleeping, her expression peaceful and undisturbed. Her tail curled up and wraped around her leg.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:18 am
Akuro caught a scent and stepped over Lilith looking down at her as he walked the house, he ran his hand through his hair letting a bang fall down on his face as he closed his eyes and let out a sigh.
He bent down to her and stared at her for a moment, he reached a hand forward but pulled it back and stared at her.
"...not yet."
He stood and walked back to the couch before lying on it and closing his eyes once more.

He felt a shining light hit his face but he turned away from it.
"Stupid sun," he got out before covering his head with a nearby couch pillow.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:14 am
She hugged her tail as she continued to sleep peacefully,she was exsausted. Her ears were delicatly folded against her head,relaxed. Her breatthing came in deep and softly  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:54 pm
Akuro sat up and stretched, his bones cracking as he touched the side of his neck and snapped it.
"There we go," Akuro said.
Akuro ruffled his hair and wandered the house until he caught sight of Lilith, he looked down at her and stared at her for a moment.
Bringing his foot back, he kicked foward hitting her back with his foot.
"Hey, get up!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:13 pm
She yelped as she was kicked in the back and woke up. "Im awake" she coughed out and stood up  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:48 pm
"Why are you not up before me and making breakfast?"
Akuro's eyes narrowed as his eyes looked to meet Lilith's own.
He crossed his arms and drummed his fingers on his arm and shook his head.
"I don't allow slackers in my home, either you work or I kill you then throw you out. Get started."
He pointed towards the kitchen with his thumb before walking into his room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:30 am
She hurried towards the kitchen and grabes a few eggs and some cheese from the fridge. She cracked the eggs and began frying them,making and cheese omlet. When she finished she set the table up neatly, setting the plate down and serving him some orange juice. "Master Akuro your food is ready" she called him softly  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:33 pm
Akuro drummed his fingers on the wooden desk in his room, his ears twitched as he picked up Lilith's voice.
He stood and let out a sigh walking out the door and turning into the kitchen, his hands in his pocket as he looked at Lilith.
"Took you long enough," he said sitting at the table.
He looked at the food and orange juice for a moment before digging in.
He finished cheese omlet and downed the orange juice before slamming the glass down and staring at the table silent.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:18 pm
She looked at him a bit worried, picking up the empy glass and plate"Something wrong" she kept her distance though, knowing his temper could flare at any moment.Her ears were lowered as she looked at him,placing washing the dishes  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:09 pm
He remained silent a bit longer, tapping his finger on the table and closing his eyes, his pointed ears twitched a little and he let a sigh escape him before his eyes turned to Lilith, a bright red.
"It was good."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:01 pm
She looked a bit surpried but then smiled softly at him"I'm glad you like it". Her ears also gave a twitch as her tail swayed slightly,hapilly  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:42 pm
"It could be better though."
He turned back around and grabbing the plate lifted it before holding it behind him for Lilith to take.
"Keep working on it."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces