Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:56 pm
(Otter! YAY! I <3 snakes and dragons <3 o_O SWEET! I wanna see! T___T *puppy eyes* o_O that's a cool way to get a user name)

Brilyra thought she heard her name..or part of it and frowned slightly, "Rye..?" And then, looking around and seeing no one as she stepped down off the four steps that led to her door, "Ryan? Ryan!" Where had he gone? What had Laelira done to him? If she had her magick..it would have been easier..but this? Worry was written on her face as she glanced back at the castle, visible to Ryan before she turned around and began walking away, calling his name every so often.

(SHOWER TIME! I'm taking it early again so I can watch Beauty and the Beast again, (for the fourth time in two days <33333) ^___^ ) (I shall be back soonishly!)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:13 pm
Ryan blinked as she called his name . . . almost like she had heard him . . . When started to walk off, he felt his heart start to break until she turned around and saw the worry in her face. When she walked away however, the sadness entered in him again. Don't leave me Bri . . . he thought sadly, laying down with his head between his front paws. His thought was a hopeful wish really. He sighed. I wish she could hear me . . . but I can't talk . . . and she didn't even notice me . . . he thought to himself . . . or at least . . . what he thought was to himself.

((Here's a link. It's my avi on deviantart. BlueMouse ))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:46 pm
(Awwwwwww, that's so cute! <3)

Brilyra wasn't sure where to look..or what to look for.."Rya-" She paused and froze, looking around as she heard Ryan's voice..inside her head? "Ryan?" And then with a frown, she tried from her mind, Ryan..can you hear me?. Brilyra felt a bit silly, but it was worth it if it was actually happening and not just her imagination or wishful thinking.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:51 pm
Ryan's head perked up hearing Brilyra in his head. Bri? . . . I hope I'm not imagining things . . . he thought, getting up and moving forward a bit on the top step.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:53 pm
Brilyra jumped slightly, hearing the voice in her head again and responding to her..she wasn't going mad it seemed. Ryan..how are you talking this way, where are you? She looked all around, coming closer to the castle so that she was just in front of the steps.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:00 pm
Ryan backed away a bit to avoid being stepped on. No idea, and look down. he thought to her quickly so that she could stop her progress forward before she came too close.

((Ryan definately needs to run into trouble during his time as a mouse . . . but I can't think of anything!! crying ))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:04 pm
(O-o definately! muwahaha! o-O And by the way..hehe.. Giacare is gonna be the one that has to turn him back. *maniacal laughter*)

Brilyra heard the comment and looked down, blinking as she saw a little brown mouse. Her face became one of disbelief before she sat down on the step two below the top, leaning with her arms on the top step as she looked to the mouse, "..Ryan?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:08 pm
Ryan ran over to her arms and pushed his head against them. Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! he thought happily and then looked up at Brilyra, happy that she had been able to find him before anything had happened.

((That's not gonna be fun for Ryan. twisted ))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:11 pm
(x-x we're so evil to our characters..)

Brilyra watched the mouse run over, pushing against her arms and chanting 'yes'. She frowned and grimaced, "Ugh..Laelira.." Glancing back to Ryan, she sat up on the step, gently picking Ryan up and holding him in the palm of one hand, stroking him with the other. "Are you alright, Ryan?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:15 pm
Ryan let out a small squeak of surprise as she picked him up, but leaned into her hand as she stroked him. I'm fine . . . and I'm sorry I made you tell me if you didn't want to . . . believe it or not, but I had forgotten all about the collar . . . he thought back to her, feeling that the scene was oddly reminicant of last night only their places had been reversed and there were no mice involved.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:23 pm
Brilyra heard the squeak and nearly chuckled. At the words, her smile faded and she sighed, looking away for a moment. It seemed she might not respond, and then she looked back at Ryan and pressed a soft kiss to his head. I believe you..Rye..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:31 pm
Ryan gave a small sigh of relief. Thank goodness . . . he thought and then looked up at Karelym.Can we please get me back to normal . . . I feel really vunerable in this form . . . he admitted, looking to Brilyra as his safeguard, someone he knew he could trust to help him . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:40 pm
Brilyra heard the sigh of relief and then the thoughts, rubbing his cheek apologetically, "Laelira used magick after being healed from the Julip berries..she'll be asleep for a day at least, unable to wake up..you can't undo your own spell..and I don't have my magick..I'm afraid you might be stuck like this until she wakes up..sorry, Rye.." Brilyra stroked him again, thinking of any possible way to help the other.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:48 pm
Ryan trembled violently at the thought of having to be a mouse for an entire day. I'm gonna die . . . was all that ran through his mind. There were FAR to many dangers in the world for a mouse and Ryan was terrified that he would run into one. He couldn't protect himself at all!  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:00 am
Brilyra felt Ryan trembling and held him close to her chest, pressing another kiss to his head. "Shh," shaking her head, she continued holding him close as a finger stroked against him. "I'll keep you safe, Rye.."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff