Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage Vincent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:45 pm
Itsuki smiled. "Whoever actually says you are a freak or a Lunatic doesn't really know you now do they...."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:48 pm
Olette looked away slightly. She had never been asked about how she felt about other people before.
"I...I guess you're right." she said, trying to stop her stuttering. She heard something outside-it was that time again. Olette got up and looked out her window.
"Not now..." she mumbled to herself.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:49 pm
Pre fell to her knees. To her this was the worst possible scenario. She had been left to die in the middle of an evil forest. She was too preoccupied before to notice where everyone went, so she doesn't know how to escape.
She slowly climbed back to her feet. There was nothing around her but trees and the last little bit of positive magic that has since started to fade away.
She turned and tried to find a way out of the forest.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:01 pm
Itsuki followed her line of site to the window. He didn't see anything but he heard something quite well. "What's wrong?" He asked Olette while keeping his gaze out the window.  

Kage Vincent

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:05 pm
Olette watched as two or three objects moved across her property.
"Undead." she said, opening the door to get a closer look. One noticed her, and walked to the door. Olette slammed the door and ran to the window. She held up her hands, closed her eyes, and the house was cloaked with an invisible shield.
"I hope that hold them off..." she said.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:19 pm
Itsuki watched the moving figures as they battled with the cloak. "I believe to night is the full moon correct?" He asked. His mindset was on the fact that he would be able to fight these things with ease once he transformed. He licked his lips at the prospect of having a nice battle after so long.  

Kage Vincent

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:23 pm
Pre walked along in the forest for what seemed like hours. She couldn't find a way out, and to make matters worse it was starting to get dark.
She looked back at her wings and sighed. She probably should try and get back to Deralo Castle so she could confront the portal again. She needed to leave this forest first though.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:38 pm
Olette nodded.
"Always causing inconvenances at the worst possible times." she said to Itsuki. Olette lowered her arms, breaking the veil surrounding the house. She opened the door, and kicked the zombie out of her way.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:47 pm
James looked surprised for a bit, but no one could tell with the shadows his cloak and hood made. He regained his composure quickly and turned around. "Oh! I'm sorry for my ill manners." He bowed and took her hand, gently brushing his lips on it like he does to most others when he makes the forgetful mistake of not introducing himself. "James Winters at your service." He smiled. "Though, not quite."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:47 pm
(I'm assuming you mean the moon is causing the trouble...)
Itsuki chuckled. "Not in this case." He walked out into the shining moonlight and immediately began his transformation. He grew in height, to about 7 ft, and his muscled grew to the point where his shirt ripped. His face transformed and hair grew all over his body.
His transformation was complete and he howled into the moonlight before beginning his assault on the walking dead.  

Kage Vincent

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:00 pm
(talking to my character or the others Galythia?)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:59 pm
((Yup.))
Olette watched as Itsuki transformed. She was not the least bit disturbed or frightened by his sudden transformation into a werewolf. One of the undead grabbed her arms, but she pulled it off and fired another magical shot at a different zombie.  

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

Kage Vincent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:09 pm
Itsuki slashed through one undead with his claws then tore through another one just as easily. He He howled once more in the moonlight then attacked three more zombies in succession.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:14 pm
Pre looked a little surprised at the cloaked figure. She didn't expect one of the creatures she was supposed to have killed to come back; that was what she thought at the time.
"...Pre," She introduces herself with a single word.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:27 pm
Olette looked back to Itsuki.
"They're retreating!" she called to him. It was about that time-some were already gone. She shot one last shot and ran to her doorstep, waiting for Itsuki.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games