Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Art/SoT Fan Art Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you make fan art?
  Yes
  I can't draw, but I have my own type of art
  I could, but I haven't
View Results

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:49 pm
Platinum, you bee-yotch. You keep stealing my mistress..!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:11 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
::grabs Agiel:: Platinum, you're not worth the whip. ::whacks agiel into his gut::

AND YOU'RE CHEAP NEWS!

Heheh.........I'm a Mord Sith at heart. Kinda sad.....I think that's why me single....WAH! No, me single because me lammy and me talks about meself in third-person online sometimes.

Oh god me do the same thing!
me can talks and me talks and talks and talks!
and den ppl look and dey tink me cooky!
PUT IT IN MY EAR PUT IT IN MY EAR!
AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Stop saying what I think, my pet. ::grabs a fist ful of hair and strokes cheek with the Agiel:: And don't order me around. ::drops:: I'll put it in your ear when I'm good and ready.

Cooky? Nothing cooking about it! Me yack forever like this! Sometimes even when me alone and need the noise because me get scared with no people around. sad

Scared? I thought mord sith were fearless killers, not cowardly vixens. *cowers in corner* Please don't hurt me!  

ZerimarObon

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:23 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
::grabs Agiel:: Platinum, you're not worth the whip. ::whacks agiel into his gut::

AND YOU'RE CHEAP NEWS!

Heheh.........I'm a Mord Sith at heart. Kinda sad.....I think that's why me single....WAH! No, me single because me lammy and me talks about meself in third-person online sometimes.

Stop saying what I think, my pet. ::grabs a fist ful of hair and strokes cheek with the Agiel:: And don't order me around. ::drops:: I'll put it in your ear when I'm good and ready.

Cooky? Nothing cooking about it! Me yack forever like this! Sometimes even when me alone and need the noise because me get scared with no people around. sad

Scared? I thought mord sith were fearless killers, not cowardly vixens. *cowers in corner* Please don't hurt me!

::rounds on Zeri:: Say what!? ::Agiel flicks up to hand and she grabs a fist of his hair:: Say that again! SAY IT! Did you challenge me?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:30 pm
Come to think of it, EVERYONE'S stealing my Mistress.

Oh well. *starts to creep away*  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:47 pm
We still have no Sword of Truth fan art on here. I don't know how to put pics on Gaia......  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:16 am
i cant help it that im that good...believe me if i can write words that make a women c** ten.....woops....this is not the adult area!

and about the images on gaia
...with image brackets like so User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:29 pm
Phanari
We still have no Sword of Truth fan art on here. I don't know how to put pics on Gaia......

http://www.photobucket.com

You can download pics there.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:20 pm
Screw it! I'll have Chubby help me.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:05 pm
User Image
well i am a fan of SoT and this Avitar is art so there you go.
some nice sexy SoT 'Fan' Art. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:04 pm
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

AND YOU'RE CHEAP NEWS!

::rounds on Zeri:: Say what!? ::Agiel flicks up to hand and she grabs a fist of his hair:: Say that again! SAY IT! Did you challenge me?

I said you're the bravest damn thing I ever saw! Please believe me, please believe me!  

ZerimarObon

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:11 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

AND YOU'RE CHEAP NEWS!

I said you're the bravest damn thing I ever saw! Please believe me, please believe me!

::whack:: That's what I thought you said. Good boy.

Platinum........sexy "fan" art, for sure. But I think, it's more Dashing than sexy.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:36 pm
Aww. You should be nice the the blonde boy, Mistress Phanari.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:55 am
I was being nice to him. ::leans Agiel on his shoulder:: Wasn't I, Zerimar?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:38 am
Well...as long as she's distracted by Zerimar... *slinks behind a tree*  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:20 pm
Phanari
I was being nice to him. ::leans Agiel on his shoulder:: Wasn't I, Zerimar?

*whimpers*
No Mistress Phanari, you have been very nice to me, not a single moment of being too cruel. I've seen what a mord sith can do. The day you put that thing in your mouth and signal me to follow you will be when it's too much for me to handle.
*whimper*  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces