Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:20 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress rolled her eyes, "For the love of sarcasm!" she complained, "Why does every one think I'm out 'to do 'em in' ". She stopped once more and mustered enough energy into her arms, reached down to the snow and made a lifting motion as if the air around her needed to be carried, and slowly she lifted close to 8 feet of the snow in front and around her, "Why-" she huffed, "does it have to be this-" huffing, "difficult?". She looked around herself and spotted what seemed to be like an animal a ways in front of her, "Don't tell that I'm going to be relieving the negativity from a wolf.. what is it supposed to be? Suicidal or something?! Honestly!" she said quickly letting the mass of snow descend.

I think you would be gone.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

Durithill yelped as the snow around him lifted up into the air. He turned back to she the woman still following him, and took off as fast as he could on his wolven legs, getting a few feet before the snow fell back on top of him and trapped him. Unlike before, he didn't have enough space to moved his weak limbs which meant he couldn't draw the symbols he needed to cast spells in this form. In fact, any form of movement was impossible for him at the moment. He growled and waited for what was to come.

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:55 am
Once I love you...

Fyress' eyes widened, "Umm.. that's not supposed to happen.." she said worriedly. She ran at top speed toward where she believed the animal lay 'neath the snow, "I am stupid, I am stupid.." she repeated. She dug for what she thought was a long time having used a lot of her collected energy, she had to use her own strength, "Oh my, you alright? Or did you decide to play dead.." she said trying to find the humour in the situation.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:28 am

The snow above him gradualy become lighter and after a few minutes he could see the sun again and heard a voice above him. "Am I alright?!" he yelled, forgetting that he was in the form of a wolf and therefore shouldn't be able to talk. "You just dropped a couple of feet of snow on top of me! You could have killed me you idiot!" He stood up and voilently shook himself off, sending snow and water flying in every direction as he attempted to dry himself off. His backpack slipped off to the side and he wriggled a little to get it back on his back. "Think before you act next time!"

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:26 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress shut her eyes dully as the snow sprayed onto her face, "Oh my, I think I know why I thought I sensed so much negative energy.. your negativity is like food poisoning" she said wiping her face. She watched the wolf talk to her, "What? Fluffy afraid of a little spantaneous action?" her voice drenched in sarcasm. "Calm down, live in the moment why don't you?!". A small shiver ran down her spine, "You know.." almost intoxicated with the concentration in the source, "You really should not be so tense every other second.." a soft stream of lime light seeped towards her raised fingertips her eyes fixed on its motion to her, "it makes for more awareness of your presence.." her voice trailed off as she let herself indulge in the negative energy, letting it replenish what was previously used.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:50 pm

"And you should be a lot more careful whos energy you try to drain." Durithill replied with a smirk as he saw the energy flow from his backpack, because Fyress wasn't draining Durithill, she was draining his book. The book on his back, however, wasn't very happy at Fyress for trying to drain it. In fact, it wasn't very happy at all. Durithill could feel it act almost as if it had a mind of its own as if reversed the flow of energy and began draining Fyress.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:54 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress snapped back to reality, "I'm not trying to drain ANYONE'S energy!". She sighed, "I collect negative energy, as in I relieve people of their 'angry' thoughts, or stress, nothing more.." She resisted her desire to retrieve her energy from whatever it was that took it. She turned away, "You know, it isn't always necessary to be such a great big ball of judgmental furriness.." she faked a little sniffle, "It just hurts you know?" She got up and wiped the snow from her legs and stretched, "Ugh, all that high evergy chasing and what-not was a bit much, do you usually run from people who are.. wait stupid question, who wouldn't run from someone who was running after them?!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:31 pm

"I could care less how you feel." Durithill said with a snort at Fyress's sniffle. "Humans are all the same. Why should I care about any of them?" he said, turning on his heals and leaping out of the small hole he was in, only to sink about a foot into the snow outside of it. "Doesn't anyone just leave wild animals alone anymore! When did mothers stop telling their children not to approach strange dogs!" he grumbled as he tried to claw his way back up onto something stable.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:49 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress' mood shifted with the harsh wind that grabbed at her hair, "Shut your mouth" she breathed. The rest of her energy suddenly went to heating her skin more than necessary, "You shouldn't drag family into matters that don't involve them" her face wet with tears, "it isn't right!" her breathing became almost uncontrollable, "I HATE when I try so hard to make things happier for people I don't even know, and I end up being the person who - who gets upset and.." she hated being seen like that. Hopeless, with tears streaming down her face. All her life she tried so carefully to construct the perfect illusion that she wasn't missing anything, when really she was missed everything. "It just isn't right.."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:08 pm

Durithill looked back in confusion as he heard Fyress begin to cry. It seemed completly uncalled for. He had barely insulted her, and it certainly wasn't anything worth crying over. "Then stop trying to help people." he said simply. "Isn't that the simple answer?" Of course he didn't really care about her. He didn't really understand human emtions since he had spent almost all of his life alone, but he found them to be quite meaningless. All they did was get in the way.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:09 am
Once I say I love you...

Fyress glared at him, "By helping people I help myself, the ripples of our actions affect us all, me, you, the grass, the snow - everything, getting rid of the negative evergy that burns us inside is something that could save a life, with that knowledge, how can I stop?!" she couldn't believe what she was hearing. She wiped her her face and shook her, "Oh my, that's hasn't happened for years... how embarassing."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:23 am

"Oh, so this is about saving lives?" Durithill asked with a laugh, spinning around to face Fyress once again. "Let me tell you a little something about the world. People die. They always have, and they always will. 'Saving' them only prolongs their suffering. If you really want to help people, then you should alleviate them of their suffering." Over the years, Durithill had grown quite cynical, but who go through what he had and not be? Although he often wished he was back in his human body again, he was often happy he was just a wolf, because it usually meant he didn't have to deal with things like this.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:34 am
Once I say I love you...

Fyress nearly laughed, "Their suffering?! Their suffering is someone else's way of getting rid of their problems, if I can take their focus off of what's going wrong, maybe that can go towards, oh I don't know say, saving someone from getting hurt so badly that they can't even feel it until it's over with.." she couldn't believe this, "then again someone who's introvert might not really care, but still if it can end unecessary death, and unecessary pain, the it's worth all the effort none the less.." her voice trailed off remembering the same words that her mother preached to her when she was so against it all herself. Helping people, who couldn't help themselves, something her mother lived and died by.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:43 am

"There is no such thing as uncessary death and unecessary pain. Everyone gets what they deserve." Durithill said, turning around again and beginning to walk away. He just couldn't believe how naive this girl was. It almost made him sick, all this preaching about helping those in need. "You can't help everyone. When you help one, you hurt another. That's how this world functions. Just give up already and save yourself a ton of trouble."

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:59 am
Once I say I love you...

"You're basically asking me to d-" her sentence was cut off by her realization of how much stored energy she had burned off, "black out" she whispered as her body fell to the ground. Her thoughts turned black, with her in the middle of it all, "For the love of sarcasm!! That's twice now!!" she screamed uselessly in her head. She was so focused on her argument with Durithill that she hadn't noticed how low her energy had gone from using it to carry all that snow, and getting it taken from whatever took some of it. Her body hit the snow, and as she lay there in the snow, her true self sat in the quiet abyss that was her mind waiting to take over, "and, to think I was banking on that facade to make it through my life.." her soundless voice soaked in sarcasm.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games