Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Luris training ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:40 pm
aro ducked the punch and threw a gab with his sword tors his larg intestine and made a hand sig as a shadow clone appered behinde kazuo and exploded hopefuly this would have aleast wounded kazuo or made some contact with his back or any other body part.

Bakuretsu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Exploding Shadow Clone Technique)
Prerequisites: Kage Bunshin
Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja creates a suicidal Kage Bunshin (shadow clone). After creating it, the ninja can cause the clone to remotely detonate and explode in combat, taking anyone immediately surrounding it out. When used in close combat, without the enemy noticing, this technique can be quite deadly. This technique requires the user not just to evenly distribute his chakra, but to give a chakra edge to the exploding clone. For almost everybody, this costs so much it puts the user in a dangerous situation, so that one hit to them can be lethal if chakra isn't molded to perfection...

Jounin can perform:
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Rank Jutsu

95 total justu left  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:43 pm
Kazuo jumped forward quickly as the shadow clone appeared getting out of the way so he wouldn't be hit. The shadow clone that aimed the punch for Aro moved his hand down to grab Aro's fist blocking his attack. Meanwhile Kazuo gathered himself waiting for his clone.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:52 pm
aro tuged his hands down to get out the shadow clones grip.he jumped back and threw his sword like a javaline at the clone then appaered behinde the real kazuo and above his head and came down hard and fast with an axe kick headind for his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:57 pm
The clone smiles for he had already shoved static strings into Aro. These would rewire to the clones and cause both Aro and the clone to be un-able to move. Kazuo walks over to Aro stretching out his back which got a little damaged from the clone. He reaches the front of Aro and lifts his hand and in his hand chakra began spinning forming into a white resengan. "Well I would give you last words but I don't feel like it." Kazuo shoves the resengan into Aro's heart killing him instantly.

(You shouldn't have let my clone touch you. That was your downfall because my clone used his one and only jutsu he could use which was "Rewire Technique." Making physical contact with an enemy shinobi the Cloud-Nin shoves Static Strings into his opponent and himself, by hotwiring the electrical impulses of the target's brain he disables the target and assumes control of the opponent's body. While in this state the shinobi can only control the target body and has little control over his own body which will remain standing in place. Major problems with this technique is that by severing the strings you break the connection between the target and the Cloud-nin, also the maximum range the controlled body can move from the original body is 50 feet, otherwise the strings will break. Since you and my clone couldn't move I walked over and killed you with a resengan. A legit kill so don't complain because you will waste your time. Aro is dead.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:05 pm
Scrapples
The clone smiles for he had already shoved static strings into Aro. These would rewire to the clones and cause both Aro and the clone to be un-able to move. Kazuo walks over to Aro stretching out his back which got a little damaged from the clone. He reaches the front of Aro and lifts his hand and in his hand chakra began spinning forming into a white resengan. "Well I would give you last words but I don't feel like it." Kazuo shoves the resengan into Aro's heart killing him instantly.

(You shouldn't have let my clone touch you. That was your downfall because my clone used his one and only jutsu he could use which was "Rewire Technique." Making physical contact with an enemy shinobi the Cloud-Nin shoves Static Strings into his opponent and himself, by hotwiring the electrical impulses of the target's brain he disables the target and assumes control of the opponent's body. While in this state the shinobi can only control the target body and has little control over his own body which will remain standing in place. Major problems with this technique is that by severing the strings you break the connection between the target and the Cloud-nin, also the maximum range the controlled body can move from the original body is 50 feet, otherwise the strings will break. Since you and my clone couldn't move I walked over and killed you with a resengan. A legit kill so don't complain because you will waste your time. Aro is dead.)
EDIT(once more the angery godmoding kazuo stikes again you`ve got real problems you know beacause how was i gonna not let you touch me as you clearly just so happen to grab me how i even not let you if you just do i deem he is not dead cuz this is a bunch of crap so idiserve another chance cuz you wasn`t clear on ATTEMTING TO GRAB IT YOU JUST DID if you say no idc i`m walking off cuz you won`t want to continue fighting your clone also ran into the sword so it would poof away from the jab.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:07 pm
Scrapples
Kazuo jumped forward quickly as the shadow clone appeared getting out of the way so he wouldn't be hit. The shadow clone that aimed the punch for Aro moved his hand down to grab Aro's fist blocking his attack. Meanwhile Kazuo gathered himself waiting for his clone.

((pretty sure that clear he was trying to grab you...))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:10 pm
bb3000ae
Scrapples

(read the edit.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:11 pm
XxChocolate JearkerxX
bb3000ae
Scrapples

(read the edit.)

((ok...it is still clear he was trying to grab you, so it legal))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:15 pm
(no because his clone ran into the sword and would dissapper seeing how he did nothing to dogde it.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:16 pm
An oil clone of Mizu jumped on a tree as she saw the body of aro on the floor. "Such a fool he doesen't listen...so this is what he gets."  

Rockgirl809

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:16 pm
XxChocolate JearkerxX
aro tuged his hands down to get out the shadow clones grip.he jumped back and threw his sword like a javaline at the clone then appaered behinde the real kazuo and above his head and came down hard and fast with an axe kick headind for his head.

you even confirmed he grabbed you...so it even more legal. by the time he grabbed you he was in control oh you, which would have kept you from even throwing the sword.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:22 pm
bb3000ae
XxChocolate JearkerxX

you even confirmed he grabbed you...so it even more legal. by the time he grabbed you he was in control oh you, which would have kept you from even throwing the sword.[/quote(]i was just rping tryin to have fun just like rahenno and fenrir so it`s clear no one here likes me cuz i bet you stuck up 4 rah cuz he ur friend plus he "died"and you came to his ad i have noone to rescue me huh?since he should have disappered and you know he should have you should take it to the realistic side witch would be mine i`m getting sick of the crew to cuz last time i diserved to die this time i`m getting cheated.)

@mizu: shut up

Aro97

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:24 pm
Kazuo reaches down as Aro's body would drop to the ground. "No more reviving for you." He lifts Aro up by the neck and Kazuo's eyes begin to glow as the angel within him comes up as Kazuo calls her. His clothes change to green and he grows 7 small wings. Suddenly winds start picking up around him and starts chipping away at Aro's body, ripping off skin and flesh causing it to fly around in the air around them both. Eventually nothing was left of Aro in Kazuo's hands. He then gathers all of the pieces of Aro that were left into a box and Kazuo bites his thumb and summons bokun who appears next to him and opens his mouth. He tosses the box in bokuns mouth who would take it back to the land of salamanders and hide it somewhere where no one would ever be able to find his remains ever again. The angel settles back down and Kazuo returns to normal and walks over to a rock and sits down resting a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:25 pm
XxChocolate JearkerxX
bb3000ae
XxChocolate JearkerxX

you even confirmed he grabbed you...so it even more legal. by the time he grabbed you he was in control oh you, which would have kept you from even throwing the sword.[/quote(]i was just rping tryin to have fun just like rahenno and fenrir so it`s clear no one here likes me cuz i bet you stuck up 4 rah cuz he ur friend plus he "died"and you came to his ad i have noone to rescue me huh?since he should have disappered and you know he should have you should take it to the realistic side witch would be mine i`m getting sick of the crew to cuz last time i diserved to die this time i`m getting cheated.)

i stuck up for rah cause that was unfair against him. Im here cause scraples needed me to varifiy his move and it is legal.

p.s. last time you kept saying you didnt deserve to die and it was unfair...

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:32 pm
bb3000ae
XxChocolate JearkerxX
bb3000ae
XxChocolate JearkerxX

i stuck up for rah cause that was unfair against him. Im here cause scraples needed me to varifiy his move and it is legal.

p.s. last time you kept saying you didnt deserve to die and it was unfair...
(there is such a thing as comeing up with excuses and i`m not gonna except that post cuz you know he was supose to disapper your not getting that part.)

aro slamed his leg on kazuo`s shoulder and kicked off it and vanished in a poof of smoke out the area with no time for kazuo to react.(plus you have to put some way of me knowing your plan kazuo.)

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff