Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Weapons Approval Area (1 new rules added ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:20 pm
Ric: You need to talk to the person who is incharge of summons, before I approve
Naruto: The amount you can take is too great , I will only allow you to take the max of Specail Joinnin amount of charka.
Fanoto: Denied  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:56 am
If i get him approve the summons you will approve the weapon ?  

3Rton

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:45 pm
if you get all those summons approved, Yes I'll approve the weapon...thou It will take the same amount of Chakra to summon from the weapon, as the Jutsu.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:25 pm
((Coys))

Mizukami State 2
Who owns the weapon: Hero Shimizu
Where it was found/Who made it: Hero Shimizu
The Range of the weapon: 0-15m
User Image
Description:
Mizukami State 2 is an evolved form of hero's Mist seven sword. Hero had made some adjustments to the battle like it is smaller and stronger meaning Hero can now use one hand with mizukami. Mizukami has lost it's ability of turning water into chakara by gaining the ability Control the water in the opponenets brain so that it tricks the brain so that all sense except touch are effected. and use it against the victim. But like the original mizukami it uses moisture in the air to make illusions which will some times affect the user.
weakness: Lighting Jutsus and Causing illusions on it's user.

i3 tails Yagura

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:01 am
K then will ahve to talk about with summoning representive.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:39 pm
Hyuuga smokescreen

Who owns the weapon: Joe
Where it was found/Who made it: Joe makes them in his spare time.
The Range of the weapon: 2 meters.
Weakness:Using a gas mask, or blowing it away by using the wind.
Description:
User Image

The smoke that comes from the grenade contains poison. If its inhaled, the poison spreads inside of your body, slowly stopping your chakra flow. This poison can be extracted, but the operation takes about twenty minutes. Hyuuga clan members are not effected by this poison, because it is partially made from their blood and chakra.  

HelloItsJoe

Desirable Streaker

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:35 pm
((Sturgeon)

Weapon Name: Sword of Noroi
Who owns the weapon: No One Yet
Who Made It: Kiyoshi Hyuga (bb3000ae)

User Image

Description: Sword forged in Akatsuki and has the power of Noroi the One Tailed Lesser Shadow Beast. It is a basic katana which allows the user to become invisible in the shadows. While in the shadows the user can not be seen, however the user can still be see
Weakness:The use is weak in sunlight and the weapon will not work in the sunlight, and can not tap into demonic chakra. Drains users chakra

User Image

Description: By tapping into the swords power it takes on new shape. It becomes a scythe that has the same abilities as the sword. The user can now manipulate darkness, by creating domes made of darkness. In these domes light cannot enter and while the user is in it they are invisible. The domes are not solid so it is possible for the opponent to escape, The domes are 10m in diameter.
Weakness: The use is weak in sunlight and the weapon will not work in the sunlight. To much exposer to Demonic chakra can cause the demon to take over, causing the user to feel no emotions. ((If the user taps into the demonic chakra, they can only use it for 10 posts before the Weapon reverts back to a Katana. After taping into the demonic chakra the user can not use the weapon for 24 hours. If the user chooses not to tap into the demonic chakra. The weapon will drain there chakra in order to stay in this Stage.))

User Image

Description: The Final Form of this weapon. The scythe expands, covering the body and turning it to full body armor that takes on the abilities of the previous two stages. The scythe is also transformed into a War Scythe. The user can now manipulate darkness to the highest degree to the point of making it solid. The domes now created are solid darkness making a 360 degree barrier even underground. While in here the opponent losses there sense of sight and hearing. However they can still feel the users chakra outpour and smell him. Also the dome will also disappear if the user calls it off, the user gets knocked out, or if the armor disappears. The domes are 10m in diameter.
Weakness: The use is weak in sunlight and the weapon will not work in the sunlight. To much exposer to Demonic chakra can cause the demon to take over, causing the user to feel no emotions.((If the user taps into the demonic chakra, they can only use it for 5 posts before the Weapon reverts back to a Katana. After taping into the demonic chakra the user can not use the weapon for 24 hours. If the user chooses not to tap into the demonic chakra. The weapon will drain there chakra in order to stay in this Stage.))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weapon Name: Sword of Zuki and Yoki
Who owns the weapon: No One Yet
Who Made It: Kiyoshi Hyuga (bb3000ae)

User Image

Description: ] Sword forged in Akatsuki and has the powers of Zuki andYoki the Seven Tailed Lesser Twilight Beast. It is a basic katana which allows the user to manipulate wind. It also allows the user to float a few inches off the ground.
Weakness: Weapon is weak to Fire Jutsu, and can not tap into demonic chakra. Drains users chakra

User Image

Description: By tapping into the swords power it takes on new shape. It forms duel scimitars that have the same abilities as the sword. The swords increase the users wind manipulation as well as gives the user the ability to glide on air currents for a short time. Also the weapon has a special ability. When ever the user swings one of there scimitars the air from the swing will form a sword made a wind. They will fire in the direction of the swing.
Weakness: Weapon is weak to Fire Jutsu, wind currents and wind swords can also weak to fire jutsu. To much exposer to Demonic chakra can cause the demon to take over. Causing mood swings from dark to light. ((If the user taps into the demonic chakra, they can only use it for 10 posts before the Weapon reverts back to a Katana. After taping into the demonic chakra the user can not use the weapon for 24 hours. If the user chooses not to tap into the demonic chakra. The weapon will drain there chakra in order to stay in this Stage.))

User Image

Description: The Final Form of this weapon. The scimitars expands, covering the body and turning it to full body armor that takes on the abilities of the previous two stages. The swords increase the users wind manipulation as well as gives the user the ability to fly with the wings on its armor. Also the weapon has a special ability, the wind swords are now made without having to swing the scimitars. The user can create up to 7 wind swords at a time and is able to fire them when he chooses. Only 7 wind swords can be out at a time.
Weakness: Weapon is weak to Fire Jutsu, and wind swords are also weak to fire jutsu. Wind swords will be destroyed and increase the power of fire jutsu if they come in contact with fire. To much exposer to Demonic chakra can cause the demon to take over. Causing mood swings from dark to light. ((If the user taps into the demonic chakra, they can only use it for 5 posts before the Weapon reverts back to a Katana. After taping into the demonic chakra the user can not use the weapon for 24 hours. If the user chooses not to tap into the demonic chakra. The weapon will drain there chakra in order to stay in this Stage.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:55 pm
((guess the theme is fish??? salmon))

Who owns the weapon: Raiden Ryuu Uchiha
Where it was found/Who made it: Made by Raiden
The Range of the weapon: Size matches temari's fan
Weakness: Water, abilities will be cancelled for 24 hours if submerged
Description:
A fan that was said to be from the Uchiha Clan, it bares within the fan a large symbol of the uchiha crest. It looks similar to Temari's fan. When the fan is open the uchiha crest can be seen, and around it is five seal marks. This has to do with part of the fan's unique powers.

Image sad couldnt find one yet, will post it though soon)

Abilities of the fan:

- Whenever the fan is by or struck by fire, instead of burning it absorbs the fire, converting it into chakra and fueling the wielder's chakra.

-The fan can manipulate fire and due to being a fan wind as well. Whenever the user uses fire jutsu, a simple flick of the fan can make a small fire into a huge firestorm, increasing its power and speed. Also when fire is used the user can also use the fan to change its direction or shape, redirecting it elsewhere to the user's desire or even turn it into a large wave of fire. Its best effect is it can use wind to trap an opponent in a whirlwind of powerful winds as fire touches it it turns into a massive firestorm, probably killing whoever is in it.

Fan's signature attack:
-Inferno Hurricane
Range: large enough to cover an entire forest
Description:
The user pours their chakra into the fan and the uchiha crest glows red. When this happens the user uses a fire jutsu and puts more chakra into the fan and slashes it into the air behind the technique. When this happens the air suddenly picks up in speed and the entire area in front of the user is covered by a hurricane with fire within it, making it very difficult to avoid and escape out of. The wind is turning in different directions and the fire consumes all in it. Due to the wind twisting in all directions its hard to get out of and trying to avoid the currents of one part leads into another current. If the one stuck in this isnt torn by the wind the fire burns them constantly. Most likely this would kill them or severly burn them. This drains about 50% of chakra due to how powerful and the fact its very much like a hurricane. After usage the fan cannot use its abilities for 24 hours

Only uchihas can use this fan, otherwise anyother would be burned by the fan. Theres two of them and Raiden wields them both, but can only use one at a time.  

Shruikan Tenshi

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:09 am
HelloItsJoe biggrin iened, Would have been apporved if you made a weapon tracking thing.
BB:First one diene. You can not go completely invisable not allowed
Second one approved.
Test biggrin eined, I'm no longer allowing anything with the ability to absorb  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:25 pm
((ok, can it be approved if i take out the absorption thing? And that also means it cant drain chakra like kisame's sword too right?))  

Shruikan Tenshi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:16 pm
Death_God_Mito
HelloItsJoe biggrin iened, Would have been apporved if you made a weapon tracking thing.
BB:First one diene. You can not go completely invisable not allowed
Second one approved.
Test biggrin eined, I'm no longer allowing anything with the ability to absorb

and mine?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:32 pm
(Catfish)

Chakra Pill
Who owns the weapon: Anybody I sell it to.
Where it was found/Who made it: Anakoru Boyame
The Range of the weapon: Inside your body
Weakness: Can be crushed easily
Description: It is made by taking a normal capsule and putting some of your chakra in it. Once you eat it, it dissolves into your chakra streams and realeases the chakra in it. You have to put a lot of chakra in it for it to work. Once it dissolves completely it gives you about half of your chakra back. Eating to many will stop your heart so they are a risky tool.  

blind fire091

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:47 pm
kisame's sword is from the anime so I'll allow it to stay but there are not going to be anylike it. After Naruto made one it just cause a small amount of trouble so no more absorbing unless you give me a ver, ver, very good reason.

Jell: Denied. I'm not allowing anyone to affect the inside of someone's body with a weapon. That can just turn into something bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:09 pm
((ok, I'll remember that. So I have the fan but no absorbing thing at all....ok. I put it in tracking in edited version. I cant find a reason for the fan to absorb anything with out it turning into a problem one day))  

Shruikan Tenshi

blind fire091

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:22 pm
What about mine?  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items