Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:29 am
Kraelyn cringed in pain before letting out a howl as the other began maniplating the venom and flow. It felt like icy fire in his veins..burning him it was so cold..and numbing everything he left behind. He was aware of Shelby doing this to him, trying to save him perhaps..but wasn't it too late? He felt..so cold..

The maids blinked at the other before their eyes widened as Kraelyn shifted back into human form. The maids, although they knew strange things had gone on with the suitors and whatnot..had never known that their future queen changed them into animals, and even now, they didn't suspect that. They were just confused.

Kraelyn felt his body shifting and gritted his teeth, a growl becoming a human moan when he had his form once more. It was painful..the venom against Shelby apparently..the cold was spreading, nearing his heart..and then more and more of the venom left and his eyes opened suddenly, startling the maids. Unfocused eyes met Shelby's a moment as he lifted a hand and grabbed her wrist, something in his expression seemed pained as if he had something important to say, "Shel-" He cringed as his eyes suddenly glazed over and closed as he fell still, hand falling from Shelby, unable to warn her about the second Karuyan he'd smelled somewhere, it was getting away now..he knew that much..

His breathing was ragged, his heartbeats jerky but as the other continued to take the venom..his breathing began to slow as his expression eased a bit..the venom was nearly gone now, he would live.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:42 am
Shelby tensed but did not faulter in her concentration to draw out the venom. To do so would have meant death for the other. She pulled at the venom, letting it ball up in the air next to her hand, lifting her palm slightly so that it had an exit from the wound. When she had finished drawing venom, and was only left drawing at his blood, she stopped pulling and magicked the venom into a jar. She had heard that a skilled magic worker and potion maker could sometimes make a cure of a venom by using the venom itself as an active ingrediant. She sighed, slumping, drained of energy as she closed up his wound. "Done . . ." she said with a sigh, panting somewhat of the energy it had taken for her to focus on so many things at once . . . changing him, holding onto the venom . . . pulling it out . . . never had she forced her magick to work so hard . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:50 am
(nigggghty night <3)

Kraelyn felt himself regaining a bit more strength as she finished, the absence of the venom being helpful although he shivered..the chill would not leave. He wanted to be by a warm fire..or in it...that sounded warmer..although painful..very..very painful. And an eye came open just past a slit as his eye moved to Shelby. He opened his mouth to speak, croaking out, "Be..careful, 'nother snake..careful.." He was warning her, trying to keep Shelby from being bitten it seemed. Kraelyn's words had gotten softer and softer until his eye closed and this time he drifted off into a recuperative sleep, both from the venom itself and the need to warm his body.

The maids all looked to him for a moment, before Lira kneeled beside Shelby and wrapped her arms around the other girl with a sniff, "Thank you, Shelby..you're always so good..thank you for saving him..he wouldn't have gotten hurt if he hadn't protected me, if he had died.." Lira swallowed hard as she glanced to the boy, or rather, young man..he was very handsome actually..did this mean Shelby finally wanted a husband? As much as there were bad men, Lira had learned a lesson that Shelby had not: there were good ones too. She wanted Shelby to find love and be happy..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:06 am
Shelby listened to Kraelyn, her expression utterly serious . . . although tired . . . if there was another snake on the loose . . . she wasn't sure just how many more people she could save . . . and what if the snake got her father?! The thought made her shiver in horror and she then felt Lira's arms wrapped around her. She hugged back. "You know me . . . I'm not one who will just let someone die while I can still do something . . ." she said with a tired smile. And then her face turned serious once more. "I want you to warn everyone that there is a Karuyan on the loose in the castle. Be careful. If you see it, try not to get bitten, but also try to kill it." she ordered, a concerned look on her face. She didn't want anyone to die because of this snake, and she had no idea how many people she could save before her magick would fail her. She then looked at Kraelyn again. "We should get him into one of the guest rooms to recover . . ." she said as an afterthought.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:11 am
Lira nodded, "I know, and you'll be a better queen for it, Elby." At hearing the order regarding the snake, the two other maids nodded and they came forward, Mikra squeezed Shelby's shoulder comfortingly, "We'll take care of it, my queen." With that, she and the other maid left fully intending to keep silent about what they'd seen just as Shelby wanted. They actually liked their royal, so it wasn't hard as it might have been for other kingdom's staff.

Lira looked to the boy and then back at Shelby, "I'll help you carry him if you want." If not, she supposed Shelby would use magick..and then there was still the question of the odd thing she and the maids had witnessed. The boy had been a dog, and she'd changed him hadn't she? But why? Kraelyn would have given his life for a stranger, people like that were rare and few..and realization dawned as well on why the new horse hadn't been in the stables when she'd walked by earlier..the horse had the same fur color as the dog had had..

Lira rose, offering a hand to help Shelby up. She glanced down to the boy and took note of how pale he was, she doubted he was usually that way and he probably still had the Karuyan chill. "If you don't need me to help carry him, I can go start a fire in one of the guest rooms. He looks like he could use it," she said as she looked him over again.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:36 am
Shelby shook her head. "No, as much as I hate to admit it, I will need help getting him to a guest room . . ." she said with a sigh. She wanted to give her magick a bit of a chance to reccover from the stress she had just put it through. "I'll make him a nice fire when we get to the room . . . I'll admit he at least deserves that much . . ." she said rather grudgingly. In truth, she was utterly confused as to why Kraelyn had taken the bite for Lira. He could have just stayed safely out of the way and it would have been Lira Shelby would have had to save . . . It didn't make sense to her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:50 pm
(*in awe* I just realized Shelby's color was pink! YAY! <3)

Lira nodded and went to the door, opening it so that they could carry him out. And then figuring Shelby would want to be nearer to his head if any need should arise, she went to the legs and scooped them up as she waited for Shelby to take his upper half. While waiting, she looked to Shelby with concern, "Once we're done with that, let me take you to your room..I'll make you some of my tea," she smiled. She was the only one in the castle that could make it, her own special blend and Shelby often asked for it when she needed to relax or feel better.

The tea was loro berries mixed with yaman leaves, the first brought strength and clarity, the latter soothed the body and revitalized it. As for the rest, besides honey it was all a secret and very effective. Once said, she looked back down to the boy who was partially in her arms before asking softly, "Who is he, Shelby?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:53 pm
((It's actually magenta but . . . *shrug* Pink works too . . .))

Shelby lifted up the upper half of Kraelyn's body by picking him up under the arms. She sighed. "Tea would be very nice . . ." she said with a rather overwhelmed tone . . . She too looked down at Kraelyn as Lira asked her question and another sigh escaped her. "I'll tell you later . . . when I'm not feeling so stressed . . ." she said, putting off the matter for the moment.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:35 pm
(I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT. o_O I think their colors are funny, like how they have that light pinkish color as violet for instance. And..I AM ALIVE! *is home from work/watched Obama talk to Jon Stewart* *dreamy sigh* haha)

Lira nodded, "Alright, later then." With a reassuring smile to Shelby, she began walking out of the door and from the bathroom. Before long, they'd gotten up a small flight of stairs into another hall filled with the guest rooms. The last one, the best of the guest rooms, more because of comfort than size was the one she led them too. After all, he'd saved her life, she could kiss him out of joy and guilt too, having been the cause of his pain in a way. Once they'd entered, she moved with Shelby and turned, setting his legs on the four poster bed. "Shall I make the tea now, or make the fire?" Lira's voice was soft and a bit concerned.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:39 pm
((Do you not have Daylight Savings where you're at?))

Shelby just dropped Kraelyn's upper half onto the bed and sighed, glad that she was no longer carrying him. He was heavy! She looked at Lira and smiled a bit. "You make the tea, I'll make the fire." she said before her expression turned worried. "But please be careful . . . I don't want you getting bitten by the other snake that's slithering around somewhere . . ." she said, her concern written in every feature.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:50 pm
(Arizona is free from silly things like that! *waves hand dismissively* ^__^ o-o it's 9:47PM para mi!)

Lira watched Kraelyn be dropped and nodded at Shelby's words. "Of course." And at the concerned words, Lira smiled softly as she came forward and hugged Shelby tightly, rubbing her hand against the other's back comfortingly, "Don't worry, Elby. I'll be careful." She hugged the other a bit tighter, and then pulled away with a smile and left.

Kraelyn, still deep in slumber, twitched slighty in his sleep before shivering. His blood was flowing but it was a bit sluggish, the chill still lingering inside of him along with microbits of venom that were rapidly just fading into his blood stream harmlessly, although the process was like adding ice to water.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:56 pm
Shelby smiled and then, as Lira left, went to go make a fire, kneeling down by the fireplace and manually adding wood in before trying to actually light the fire. She noticed Kraelyn's shivering and rolled her eyes. How long was he going to keep doing that? "Jeeze . . ." she muttered exasperatedly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:01 pm
Lira headed to the kitchens to make the tea, humming as she did so and ever wary of the possible Karuyan that could be slithering about.

Kraelyn's body seemed heedless of Shelbby's exasperation, occasionally shivering. He had no control over himself, he wasn't even aware of anything, lost to his dreams as he was. But once the fire was actually lit and a few moments had passed, the shivering became less and since the fire hadn't warmed the place up just yet it was only a bare hint of color that returned to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:10 pm
Shelby smiled as the fire was lit, proud of herself for manually lighting it. She decided to enjoy some of the fire's warmth herself and sat back a bit of a ways from the fire. As she stared into the flames, she felt herself becoming . . . sort of mesmerized from their dance. She blinked several times before she closed her eyes, intending to only rest her eyes for a bit but as she lay down to rest her body as well . . . she had fallen asleep . . . the stress of the morning getting to her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:19 pm
About twenty minutes later, Lira came back upstairs only to find Shelby asleep. She smiled at the other, and adding a few more bits of wood quietly, she covered Shelby with a blanket and then did a thorough search of the room, not willing to leave Shelby on the ground if a Karuyan was about. Satisfied that the room was clear, she glanced at Shelby, then the boy and then left the room.

It hadn't been far in the night yet, and several hours had passed. By the time Kraelyn began to stir, it was just before dawn. His eyes opened a crack, looking up at the ceiling. He was a bit cold and not fully awake, but the chill had blessedly gone..though it had left an awful headache in it's wake. Lifting a hand to his head with a cringe, he mumbled, "Stupid snake."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff