Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
Vampire Knight RP (No posty! >< Closed I say!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:34 pm
Yuuki longing for him. Wrapping herself on to him as if she were a vine and Zero was the brick wall. She didn't let go for any reason. She looked at him and kissed him as passionately as she could. Sniffing in his sweet scent. She felt even more comfortable. As she went to catch some air she manage to whisper, "Zero.. Be mine.. Please.. Be mine.. I want to be with you.. I need you.. You are my drug, you are my heroine.. i can not live without you... Please.. be mine.."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:42 pm
He lunged for her lips hard. "I've been yours since the day you brought me inside of this place to wash the blood off me." He said softly, desire filling up his lungs. It was killing him to be only thin inches away from the blood under her skin, still he refused to think of his need for her blood, kissed her hard, moving from her lips only as far as to her neck, kissing it slowly. "I love you" he whispered into her ear before going back to kissing her pulsing vein in her neck slowly, lovingly, not letting an ounce of need show.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:59 pm
Yuuki breathed heavily. Grabbing on to his shirt, pushing him against her. "Zero.." Breathing out breathless. "I.. I love you.." Yuuki lifted up her head, giving him room to kiss. As he placed his gently lips against her neck, her body tingled. Giving her chills. She loved the feeling of it. She whispered out, "Zero.. Bite me.. Zero.. Just bite my neck..." Closing her eyes, wanting his fangs in her neck. It was some sort of pleasure to her. Her fingers intertwined with his hair. She bit her bottom lip and waited.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:17 pm
Though scared he did as he was told, softly biting down on her neck. Trying not to suck too hard on it, which was considerably more difficult then not biting it in the first place, because not her sweet scent and taste had him completely intoxicated, madness and lust for every part of her was taking over him. He pressed himself onto her hard, squeezing at the sheets, and gripping at her hip with his other hand.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:30 pm
Yuuki lets out a small gasp. biting her lip harder. Her hands moved towards his neck, grabbing on to his skin, leaving scratch marks all over. The pain to her felt exquisite. her heart beat sounded like the pitter patter of horses hooves in the fields. Yuuki's legs wrapped around gently over his waist. With the tip of her feet she began to trace the lower part of Zero. Tracing from his waist to his feet. Yuuki wanted him more.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:40 pm
Zero forced himself off of her neck, licking his lips, ashamed to kiss her but he couldn't help himself. He kissed her hard, full of lust, full of need, unable to hide it any longer. He both hands roam of hips and stomach, licking the excess blood from her neck playfully before kissing a trail up to suck softly on her jaw. "I want you." he practically moaned before muffling it with another long, hard kiss.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:52 pm
Her hands were now wandering as they kissed passionately. Beginning to unbutton his shirt, feeling his body. She then took it of, gazing at his gorgeous beauty. Letting a smile appear on her face, her finger softly tracing up and down his chest, "How come I haven't seen this gorgeous body of yours, Zero?" She let out a soft giggle as she leaned towards his neck, tracing his veins with her tongue. Beginning to nibble, carefully not letting her fangs get in the way of things.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:14 pm
Zero was still afraid of her fangs, afraid of the human in her being gone. "Yuuki?" He asked in a soft, cracked whisper. "You'll still be my sweet little Yuuki... right?" Fear caused him to pull away from her, gaze deeply into her eyes. Her question made him smile in delight. "You have, it's just that typically you reacted more by chucking your hair brush, a newspaper, or anything else near hand at me before storming out of the room in a tizzy over my shirt being off in my own bathroom." He grinned widely and pulled her close to him again, kissing her softly, need pouring into her mouth along with his tongue, licking the spot where her fangs would come, begging them to poke his tongue for her to have his crimson dessert.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:35 pm
Yuuki placed a strand of hair behind his ear, giggling. "Of course I'll still be the same Yuuki as always." As memories of seeing him in the bathroom made her blushed. Giggling from embarrassment. "Oh.. haha, thats right, Terribly sorry about that.." Biting a part of her bottom lip. As she felt him pull her body towards him, he literally took some of her breath away, kissing him back as passionately as she could. Feeling his tongue pressing against her new fangs. She slightly injected 1/3 of her fang in his tongue. Enough to let blood from his tongue flow soothingly down her mouth. Being a normal reaction to the blood, she slowly began to suck his tongue. The blood soothed her dry throat. Craving everything that he had. His blood, sweet and it being an addiction. She needed more. He was her heroine.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:42 pm
He gave a low moan, pulling away his tongue and kissing her hard. His hands searched to unbutton each button on her uniform, slowly peeling away at the layers of her clothing until the pale skin underneath, soft and soothing to the touch, showed through perfectly. He lowered himself, down to her cleavage, kissing it softly, tugging at the bra that hid her from him still.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:54 pm
Yuuki, letting out soft gentle sighs as he begun to kiss her cleavage. The need of Zero, grew more and more each second. Holding it in just in case it went on any further. She doubted she wouldn't even last another minute holding in her necessities. Her fingers met up with his hair again. Intertwining. She gently pulled him up towards her, giving him a gentle kiss. Taking a little nibble of his bottom lip. Then she flipped over. Now having him underneath her. Lowering her head, she begun to nibble his ear.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:12 am
Zero panted slightly at the touch of her lips on his ear. "Yuuki..." he whispered softly, the word hanging from his lips. He tiled his head to the side, exposing his tattoo entirely from beneath his collar, teasing her eyes with his neck. Pulling her body down on top of his completely, getting his fingers lost within her hair.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:54 pm
Yuuki eyes gazed at his neck. So beautifully shaped. She saw his veins, all flowing with his blood. Breathing heavily, trying hard not bite. Her tongue began to luck his neck. Then she kissed it. Tracing his delicate neck. Her mouth pressed against his lips, hoping that the temptation would leave her. She looked deeply into his eyes. Whispering, "Zero.. I love you.." Yuuki's delicate fingers brushed along his cheek. Smiling softly at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:33 pm
Zero was embarrassed and quickly pressed his lips to hers. "I love you too Yuuki." he said softly. "It's ok, you can bite." He smiled sweetly into her eyes, stretching his neck for her. He pulled her head down to it, dragging his nails down her back slowly, unclasping her bra, sinking his teeth softly into her shoulder, sucking lightly as he provoked her fangs with his neck.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items