Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:53 pm
Magdalena noticed it was her turn to order. "Yes, uhm. I'd like a number 3, large with a diet soda...." She said after a moment more of consideration. She paid, took her receipt, and stood off to the side until her number was called.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:54 pm
Felicja leaned against the counter while still contemplating her order. "Well, I'll have a number 6. With orange juice!"

Miles stayed off to the side a little, still unsure as to what he wanted he waited before ordering.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:56 pm
Magdalena looked from Felicja to Miles and noticed Miles' contemplativeness. "Not sure...?" She asked him, not looking him in the eye.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:16 pm
"No, enlighten me if you will.. What's good?" He spoke not taking his eyes off of the display, waiting for Magdalena's reply.

Felicja was still leaning back on the counter off to the side, drinking her orange juice as she looked between the two.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:29 pm
"Well.... what do you like? They have things other than burgers here. There's chicken sandwiches, and not just the breaded stuff either." She told him in an informative tone. This, of course, had a slight ulterior motive of trying to understand his likes better. But she would certainly never admit to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:48 pm
"Really?" Miles glanced back at her from the corner of his eye, almost as though he had identified her motive. In reality though, he was quite oblivious to the fact. "Chicken's alright, I'm fine with that." He finally ordered and then glanced back at Magdalena with an ever so slight smile- which only lasted a few seconds mind you.

Felicja was watching the two while drinking and suddenly she coughed, choking on her beverage. Was that a smile?

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:25 pm
"Uh! Erm... Yeah...." She mumbled and turned the other way. She saw his brief smile, and it wasn't one of those smug ones he had in court. Her face was most definitly red, so she hid her cheeks with her hands. She hurried off to where Felicja was standing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:21 pm
Felicja had a most frivolous grin drawn across her lips. "Oh, I see this so clearly now." She was most definitely catching on to Magdalena's strange behavior. "Ah.. haha." She attempted to hide her smile by taking another sip of her orange juice.

Miles turned his attention away from Magdalena before he could notice her slowly scooting away and also didn't quite catch the fact that she was blushing most furiously behind her hands.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:11 pm
"Eh? What? What do you see clearly?" Magdalena asked in a slightly frantic voice as she squished her face, trying to will the red away. She looked up when she heard her number called and handed the person her reciept, taking her tray with both hands. "So...uhm...yeah....I'll go find seats....." She hurried away a bit and soon found an empty table, and sat down in the booth, placing her tray on the table.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:19 pm
"Oh? You know what I mean, no need to play-" She glanced up with her hands on her hips as Magdalena picked up her tray. "Avoiding it now are we?" Felicja accused Aggie while watching her quickly scuttled off to find a seat. A few seconds after she picked up her food as well and followed quickly after her.

At this point, Miles wasn't paying much attention to the two girls as he was more pressed for time than what they were talking so avidly about. Whatever it was, it had Magdalena all worked up.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:23 pm
Magdalena looked up when she saw Felicja sit at the table. "I'm.... I'm not avoiding anything!!! Really..... I... I'm not playing...." She looked down and to the side while she said this, though her face was still a bright red.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:30 pm
Felicja let out an amused chuckle, "Yeah, so why are you stuttering then? I'd think you'd be better at LYING than this!" She paused to look her in the eye with quite the serious expression. "Really now, I'm disappointed." Breaking her eye contact Felicja turned back to the counter, "Right Mr. Edgeworth?" She called from the table, waving one hand in the air to catch his attention.

"I beg your pardon?" He had already made his way towards the table after retrieving his food as well, quite unaware of the question the girl had posed.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:49 pm
"I-I am MUCH better at lying! But... I never have to lie about things like this...." She said, ending with a quieter voice. "Eek!" She squealed when Felicja posed the question to Miles. She quickly began to stuff her face when Miles got to the table.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:55 pm
"AAAH, so you are clearly aware of this? This.. Pediment?"

Miles sat down and was instantly greeted by Magdalena promptly stuffing her face with her own food. "Eat like that and you'll choke." He commented, a little surprised.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:01 pm
Magdalena coughed a bit and addressed Felicja's comments. "Yes, I am quite aware.... However I've never really been faced with... this kind of problem before, you see..." She glanced at Miles and stopped eating for a moment before starting up again, but at a more human pace.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff