Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
Other books TG fans may like. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:53 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
sabre_sword
Nope me either. They sound like they'd be somewhere in the subject range of R.A. Salvatore though..
shanara is very diffrent from forgoten realms hey zerimar did the begining of the sword of shanara remind you at all of the lord of the rings?

in other news i have finished knife of dreams and ive finally started chainfire all i have to say is WTF eek exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim that book is crazy! theres so much going on im at the part where nicci is about to go on a horse to the imperial troops so she can kill kronos and richard and cara are going to talk to shota surprised i wonder if she will remember kahlan confused i hope she does im getting mad at everyone not remembering! mad

that book wuz great i loved it...near the end it picks up so much i read like the last 300 pages in one sitting...didnt get up or anything i wuz held to the book lol....
Oh and Phan..i know what you mean...it sucks but we are strong and we will get through this right babe?

Strong? When the muses leave? Hell no. I go completely mad. Then I run for some cheese salsa. Unfortunately, Staters is out of cheese salsa for the time being and won't have more until Teusday. ::cries:: CHEESE SALSA! (yes, that's my muse. That and I have come to discover death in the family......) However, my muse when it comes to sewing is two things. My models and Number Six from Battlestar Galactica.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:56 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
sabre_sword
Nope me either. They sound like they'd be somewhere in the subject range of R.A. Salvatore though..
shanara is very diffrent from forgoten realms hey zerimar did the begining of the sword of shanara remind you at all of the lord of the rings?

in other news i have finished knife of dreams and ive finally started chainfire all i have to say is WTF eek exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim that book is crazy! theres so much going on im at the part where nicci is about to go on a horse to the imperial troops so she can kill kronos and richard and cara are going to talk to shota surprised i wonder if she will remember kahlan confused i hope she does im getting mad at everyone not remembering! mad

that book wuz great i loved it...near the end it picks up so much i read like the last 300 pages in one sitting...didnt get up or anything i wuz held to the book lol....
Oh and Phan..i know what you mean...it sucks but we are strong and we will get through this right babe?

Strong? When the muses leave? Hell no. I go completely mad. Then I run for some cheese salsa. Unfortunately, Staters is out of cheese salsa for the time being and won't have more until Teusday. ::cries:: CHEESE SALSA! (yes, that's my muse. That and I have come to discover death in the family......) However, my muse when it comes to sewing is two things. My models and Number Six from Battlestar Galactica.

eh your a strong person no matter what you think or youd be dead now wouldnt you?  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:57 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
sabre_sword

eh your a strong person no matter what you think or youd be dead now wouldnt you?

I suppose. But I'm not as strong as most people. Like my brother. The world can fall on top of him and he'll only say, "Damn it." and move on with his life.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:27 pm
neutral  

Rivlen

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:38 pm
It's not fair. It's as though others can dissociate their feelings from anything. And I can't. Like Chubby the other day when she told off Katie. I wanted to say so much to her that frakin slut, but I was afraid of hurting her feelings. And now she keeps calling me and wanting to get together. I keep having to make up excuses. True excuses, but nothing I can't get myself out of. ......still I don't know what to do because I'm so damn weak.

Chubby, it's not fair. How do you do it?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:47 am
Phanari
It's not fair. It's as though others can dissociate their feelings from anything. And I can't. Like Chubby the other day when she told off Katie. I wanted to say so much to her that frakin slut, but I was afraid of hurting her feelings. And now she keeps calling me and wanting to get together. I keep having to make up excuses. True excuses, but nothing I can't get myself out of. ......still I don't know what to do because I'm so damn weak.

i wish i could tell you how to detach yourself like that...i wish i could...but im sorry i will not explain how i do it because i fear that if you learn it you willl use it and find it easier that experiencing the pain...and when you become detached like that you loose any shred of kindess in you...and i think if i heard you lost your kindess that would actually make me want to cry...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:39 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

i wish i could tell you how to detach yourself like that...i wish i could...but im sorry i will not explain how i do it because i fear that if you learn it you willl use it and find it easier that experiencing the pain...and when you become detached like that you loose any shred of kindess in you...and i think if i heard you lost your kindess that would actually make me want to cry...

My doctor says I need to be more assertive......
I'm too kind, I think. I'm always afraid of hurting people. I'm actually sensitive to the feelings of others. I can sometimes experience exacly what they experience.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:39 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

I'm too kind, I think. I'm always afraid of hurting people. I'm actually sensitive to the feelings of others. I can sometimes experience exacly what they experience.

more assertive? yes.
Less kind? no way in hell...i like that kindness, it suits you.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:56 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

more assertive? yes.

Well, I think I have too much. I can't even ask the waitress to fix my meal if they get my order wrong because I don't want to cause them any trouble. ::Whimper:: It's sad.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:21 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

more assertive? yes.

Well, I think I have too much. I can't even ask the waitress to fix my meal if they get my order wrong because I don't want to cause them any trouble. ::Whimper:: It's sad.

I dont ask them to fix it cause its not a big enough deal unless its a complete ******** up...then i have to make them change it...but i hate ppl...and i dont do well around strangers...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:38 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

more assertive? yes.

I dont ask them to fix it cause its not a big enough deal unless its a complete ******** up...then i have to make them change it...but i hate ppl...and i dont do well around strangers...

You make me think of House sometimes, Platinum.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:44 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

more assertive? yes.

really how so? id actually like to hear this.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:51 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

more assertive? yes.

really how so? id actually like to hear this.

You're not afraid to be offensive! You don't care, but you still rock all at once. Just like House.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:56 pm
I don't know who "House" is.....  

ZerimarObon

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:14 pm
ZerimarObon
I don't know who "House" is.....

He's in this show called House. He's a doctor who doesn't care about offending people, he is himself and lets the pieces fall from there. Not afraid to follow is own drum.  
-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games