Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
9-WAY BATTLE OF THE CENTURY!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:26 pm
futashi look up and saw that nina was falling. she saw her slam to the ground. "nina!" he yelled out and ran to her. he kneel down to her side and lifted her upper body up and laid her head on his arm. "nina! nina! can you hear me! nina!" he said, leaving a tear drop and landed on her face. he could still that she was still alive cause of her heart beat and her breath. btu she would be dead if another hit like that landed on her. his anger started to build up and the ground started to shake. he grew another tail but it was only half. his chakra around him was building up and the figure was sharper looking. his whiskers where sharper and his lips turn black. his fangs where longer and sharper and nails where longer. he was about to lose his mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:29 pm
"Don't worry she will be fine, I spared her for your sake....if I may make a suggestion is that you cool down and that she leave I seriously don't want to see her fight anymore she is very brave but she could get seriously wounded or killed in this fight. Also if you attempt to attack me I'll beat you down so fast it would make your head spin"  

Dark-Ninja70

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:36 pm
futashi vanished in a blink of a eye and appeared all over hazno. not even his sharingan would keep up. he then attempted to punch him in the face and sending him flying to the other side of the field. he has lost apart of his mind now. oh most nothing would come to him. only the ones that where close to him would he only stop. futashi watch as chakra was oozing out of his mouth heavily. it oh most look like smog. futashi stench with chakra was heavy as well. you could sense it miles away.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:42 pm
*Futashi's blow's totally caught Hanzo off guard they were moving so fast his sharingan could barely see it, he was able to block a few but nearly every jab was nailing him in the face practically stunning him. *
"Oh that's it!
*Hanzo thought to himself. He then dodged a few blows and slip from his cloak a chakra control device...after being socked a few times more he was able body flicker behind him latching onto him and hooking on the device.*

(I know that was alittle god modding but you did that too saying my sharingan couldn't keep up...also this device takes away your chakra and creates a field of energy around you keeping you in there and the only way out is if someone unlocks you)  

Dark-Ninja70

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:49 pm
futashi was clawing at the field around him over and over again. nothing seems to be doing the trick. he then roared, and roared again, and again, trying to get him self free.

( well, could you keep up with a demon that has oh most two tails out? my speed would be going so fast the only way you could see my speed if you get the magekyo. but i'll play around for this once)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:58 pm
(Man mangekyou is the same as the regular sharingan it just has 3 extra abilities)

"Consider yourself lucky"

*Hanzo said to Futashi, he then turned to Nina and grabbed a medical back from his back pouch and threw it over to Nina to heal some of her burns.*

(I g2g so nobody attack me till I get back)  

Dark-Ninja70

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:29 am

Zeno jumped back abit as he wiped some sweat from his face. He made a quick, long flash of handsigns and held both hands into the air. An earth dragon shot out of the ground headed towards Sengetsu. A wind dragon shot out headed towards Phi. And a glass dragon bursted out of the ground right in front of Jake, attempting to uppercut him.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:37 am
Jake suddenly rolled to the side. he had had enough rest, time to fight. He then jumped to his feet, cracking the knuckles in his hand, and making his neck bone click, he then ran towards Zeno, he had enough of the nibi's chakra left in his glove to do one more attack, and if would have to suffice. Jake then made some handseals, as several clones appeared infront of him, making steps for him to use as a spring board, which he used to jump into the air, he then started flipping, aiming for a flip kick to Zeno's head, he may be weakened, but he was still very fast. His right hand started to glow black.
(bring it on zeno....)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:48 am

Zeno looked up in the knick of time. As Jake brought his foot down prepared to strike, he flipped back and where he once stood, another Earth Dragon shot up at a high speed; nearly imbossible for Jake to dodge as the weights on his legs would bring him hurtling straight into the dragon's blow.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:54 am
(i removed the weights to increase speed while fighting futashi earlier)
Jake smield as he contiuned his flipping, going over the head of the dragon and now running down it's body and along the floor towards zeno, "not one for hand to hand combat i see," he said aiming his other fist to hit his face, he then dissapeared reapearing behind him his punch still going for the face. The black chakra started to swirl around his other hand.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:02 am

Zeno smirked as Jake reappeared behind him. Just as the punch collided with his face, a small bruise appeared but he stood in place. However, the punch was repelled by an invisible force, blowing Jake back and almost somewhat erasing all signs that the punch had even struck. As Zeno turns around, a cloudy white chakra surrounds him and two chakra tails whirl around, making thin slices of air slither over to Jake and prepare to wrap around him, and constrict him. ((Btw, the wind chakra of my demon stopped the punch, you didnt really hit my face, you collided with some thick chakra that made you feel like you had punched me, and then the wind blew you back is all..))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:15 am
(your forgeting something, chakra absorbing gloves)
Jake held his ground as his glove started to feed of the chakra, "not even you can block a full demons power," he said as he fired his tornado made out of the nibi's chakra at zeno from point blank just before he was sent flying back, and as he flew he landed on his feet, his glove glowing white. Jake smiled, "lesser demon," he said more to himself, as the now 6 orbs of black lighting still surrounded him from his fight with futashi, and they started to swirl fast around him, creating a 'shield' of sorts, protecting him from the air slices, but it woudn't hold forever. He put his hands together

(its a variation using the nibi's chakra i manage to get a small handfull of from the futashi)
Bloodline - Black Sparks of chaos
The user can only perform this technique while the tirogan is active, and while in persation of demon chakra.
This technique Allows for the user to create an eternal hurricane of lightning in ones hand, and then fire it at the target. With the tirogan active the user can predict the movements, and the judge the tradjectory of which the hurricanes of lightning will be fired. Up to 10 can be launched before complete chakra drainage.
Each hurricane attacks not only the body, but the chakra lines as well, causeing not only burn and nerve damage, but also damage to ones chakra curculation.
Weakness:Consumes huge amounts of chakra, If the Top two jutsu are used too much, the body will phyicly weaken, until the user will be unable to move.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:26 am

((Yeah, but in the two tails form, his power is equal to one tail of the kyuubi, definetely stronger than the Nibi. It stays at that level until 5 tails are active, then its 3 tails level with the kyuubi, but you attack everyone around you and lose your conciousness.))
Zeno smirked at Jake's attempt to attack and he merely jumped up into the air, adding an extra spring with his demon's chakra. As he flew up, he made a set of handsigns and the earth beneath Jake rumbled. "Ryuusha no Jutsu (Quicksand skill)" Suddenly, the ground under Jake moistened and he could feel his legs sinking in. The ground had now morphed into about a 4 meter radius, circular pool of quicksand all around Jake, as Zeno released a set of chakra wings that allowed him to hover in the air.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:41 am
(wait.....your the gobi aren't u.....sorry....had u confused with some one else.......)
Jake smiled as he put his glove to the quicksand, releasing a burst of zeno's demon chakra, creating enough of a gap for him to jump out. he then focused on the tornado, as it turned mid flight, heading for zeno again. Jake then drew one swords, charging it with chakra and making a series of slash, and as he did, waves of lighting mixed with his chakra were sent out at zeno, the black orbs charging up the waves making them stronger.

Lightning release - Flying Thunder
This technique can only be performed after one has utilised the Surging blade technique.
A technique using Lightning chakra, focus, and control.
-The Flying thunder, lauches a thin, yellow wave of pure electricity at the enemy, causing different effects depending of the level of the ninja:
D = Slight damage to body, and can cut through trees with ease, but is absorbed by metal, causeing minor damage to hands.
C = up to 3 waves can be sent at a time, Moderate damage to body, slight paralization, leaves a shallow cut
B = High damage, moderate paralization, will partialy cut through a human body.
A = up to 10 waves can be sent at a time, High paralization.
S = Number of waves is limitless, Causing burning, and will cut through the body with ease.
By focusing the users chakra into his blade, the user can cause ones blade to over powers, causing it to discharge, by slashing during the discharge, the user, creates and 'ark' of chakra infused lightning at the enemy.
(bold is what would happen if it hit you...)

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers