Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Baka Neko Army

Back to Guilds

An organization bent on world domination and fun! 

Tags: baka, neko, cats, army, random 

Reply Randomness, spam, and mindrot
Yeah! -dances- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is you favorite season of the year?
  Spring
  Floor cooked eggs time!
  The leafs are falling! the world is gonna' end!!
  Brrrp! my butt is freezing!
  Jessica Raine
View Results

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:41 pm
JessicaRaine
O_O YOU ARE A NARGAL!
I'm not! I'm just a simple stalke..r, err I mean Stallone fan club  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:12 pm
oh then please come in for milk and cookies  

JessicaRaine
Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:13 pm
JessicaRaine
surprised cookies, hey wait this is too good for be true, I mean FREE COOKIES!! this must have some kinda of drug so I would fall sleep and you would take advantage of that and put hidden cameras around my room like L did to Light!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:11 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
surprised cookies, hey wait this is too good for be true, I mean FREE COOKIES!! this must have some kinda of drug so I would fall sleep and you would take advantage of that and put hidden cameras around my room like L did to Light!!

shh, such ramblings will attract the wild sheep. *hands you milk and cookies* enjoy my friend, today we celebrate life!  

JessicaRaine
Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:59 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine

shh, such ramblings will attract the wild sheep. *hands you milk and cookies* enjoy my friend, today we celebrate life!
EEh sheep?! eeh no I DONT WANNA SLEEP!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:47 pm
sheep bring nightmarish sleep...best avoid them.  

JessicaRaine
Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:43 pm
JessicaRaine
sheep bring nightmarish sleep...best avoid them.
I didn't know that, that explains why I wake up every night because I dream with a big muffin trying to eat me in revenge for me eating it! and also the burger and the cookies!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:21 pm
last night I dreampt that some kid that looked like he was 12 went to my school, and he got into a bad accident...so doctors had to put his brain in a dog body (a chiuahua no less) so he could live. And he still attended school. And he didn't fit and and wasn't socially accepted because he was a little talking dog that used to be a human. He got bullied and teased. Then he was being interviewed for a documentary while he was at school, and I was trying to resist running up and petting him 'cause he was an adorable doggy.

I smell the most popular movie of the summer...  

JessicaRaine
Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:07 am
JessicaRaine
last night I dreampt that some kid that looked like he was 12 went to my school, and he got into a bad accident...so doctors had to put his brain in a dog body (a chiuahua no less) so he could live. And he still attended school. And he didn't fit and and wasn't socially accepted because he was a little talking dog that used to be a human. He got bullied and teased. Then he was being interviewed for a documentary while he was at school, and I was trying to resist running up and petting him 'cause he was an adorable doggy.

eek and that was for real.
Yes it would make an interesting movie hit, I can even imagine it! O_O  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:22 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine

lol yeah that has to be the most coherient plot that a dream of mine has ever had. lol if I make a movie maybe he'll fall in love or enter a dog show X D  

JessicaRaine
Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:54 am
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine

lol yeah that has to be the most coherent plot that a dream of mine has ever had. lol if I make a movie maybe he'll fall in love or enter a dog show X D
You mean then, that you have gotten dreams even more weird than that?  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:21 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine

lol yeah that has to be the most coherent plot that a dream of mine has ever had. lol if I make a movie maybe he'll fall in love or enter a dog show X D
You mean then, that you have gotten dreams even more weird than that?

on the weird dreams meter for me, that was about a 5 out of 10. But it actually kinda made sense and had structure and plot, which is rare in a dream of mine  

JessicaRaine
Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:51 pm
o_o
Even thought I can't say I don't have weird dreams, because I always forget em'.. but the latest one I can remember and this is random, is that I was in my Animal Crossing town and got a visit from Fox Mcloud!  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:42 pm
Super Sundae Combo
o_o
Even thought I can't say I don't have weird dreams, because I always forget em'.. but the latest one I can remember and this is random, is that I was in my Animal Crossing town and got a visit from Fox Mcloud!

AWESOME.

when I was 10 and super duper obsessed with animal crossing, I had a nightmare where I didn't play animal crossing for a year, and when I finally played all my animals were all old and wrinkly and dressed and talking like old people.  

JessicaRaine
Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:03 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
o_o

AWESOME.

when I was 10 and super duper obsessed with animal crossing, I had a nightmare where I didn't play animal crossing for a year, and when I finally played all my animals were all old and wrinkly and dressed and talking like old people.
Lol, omg age have changed you! you don't play AC anymore! right? ooh poor villagers of yours.

THIS ANIMAL ABUSE!  
Randomness, spam, and mindrot

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces