Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:45 pm
Kazuma seeing him dissapear immedatly did his spin defense and stopped then ran at him a little slower but at his full speed and went in for a teketsu and was had a regular fist heading for Dp's face, this was Kazuma's new fighting style Bambi taught him to develop regular taijutsu ang juuken fist taijutsu at fest speeds.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:49 pm
Dp smiled, his eyes predicting the movements of kazuma, as with them, he ducked and went for a spinning low kick, sending an electric current down his leg, to add extra stun facter....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:54 pm
Kazuma smiled quickly jumped up over him and looked down forming hand-signs and muttering "Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu (Wind Torpedo)" he toke a huge breath and shoot a massize air torpedo down at him smiling he sucessfully did a jutsu he just learned in one try.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:59 pm
Dp smiled as he dissapeared just as the jutsu hit the ground, "your going to have to be quicker than that i'm afraid," he said, appearing a few feet away from where kazuma would land, Activating a bloodline technique and firing 3 hurricanes of lightining, one at kazuma, and at his landing point, and one inbetween the two....limiting the places he could go, he then placed his hands together, gathering chakra for his next attack.....

(putting simply, like the rasengan, but shot out at enemy, and cuts chakra circualtion on impact, as well as 3rd degree burns to skin....)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:02 pm
Kazumas eyes widened then relaxed he did hand-signs blurry fast and muttered silently "Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release:Rock shield)" and the sheild shot up immediatly and he did the defensive spin move behind the shield just in case, which he did in the air.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:08 pm
Dp smiled as the two of the three broke through the shield with ease, and headed for kazuma, heading for him. If even one of them made contact with him, he would lose chakra control in that part of his body. Dp then activated another bloodline technique, as about 10 blades made of wind were fired at kazuma from all directions. He then charged more chakra, and a purple hue could be seen around him. His chakra in visible form.....

((i've been told i'm more of a B/A rank nin than a genin.......so dont think this will be easy....))

Edit: lightning beats earth, thats why they broke through.........  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:17 pm
((Now that i've warmed up, time to get started.....))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:32 pm
Kazuma quickly did hand-signs muttered "Kage Bushin no Jutsu" made a perfect clone, then he did the spin defense and blocked both of the attacks and threw dust in the air so Dp couldn't see him. Kazuma did spin attacks into the ground making a hole and started to make tunnels whil the clone got back in fighting stance so Dp wouldnt realize it was a clone.

((All right i'm ready to fight more agressivly but i don't know many jutsu sorry for the easy win for you))

irishshamrock12

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:35 pm
((to tell the truth.....your fighting a clone, real dp is somewhere else, so it makes no diffeference for me....))

Dp smiled, as the wind blades still headed towards kazuma.......

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:41 pm
((Soo if I hit you you dissapear))

Kazuma did his spin defense and blocked both he jumped into the air and did siome hand-signs and said "Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu (Wind Torpedo)" and shoots another massive projectile at Dp.

irishshamrock12

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:48 pm
((ye....but my bloodline lets me predict movements, and counter all forms of genjutsu and taijutsu, but this clone is only 1/10 on my real strength))
Dp rolled to the side, dodging the attack, he then created another hurricane of lightning and shot it at kazuma again........

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:55 pm
Kazuma silently came out of a whole behind him and started doing Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu (Wind Torpedo) at Dp and all around him so that there was a small chance of escape and chakra came around his left hand his right was curled in a fist and he stood in a odd fighting stance. And whatched Dp carefully if he dodged the Torpedos he would catch him off gaurd with his fighting style to finish him.  

irishshamrock12

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:00 pm
Dp smiled, putting his hands together as a hurricane surrounded him, blocking all the technqiues, "Raging thunder," he said quietly, he then appeared behind kazuma, going for a lower back punch.....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:19 pm
(( Ive been reading your guys fight and I think you guys will do very well in the chuunin exams but we have yet to see what the other countries genin are like... ))  

Dark-Ninja70

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:32 pm
((this is with no weapons......i'm better with weapons.....))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff