Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:05 pm
((Oooh...so you remember that? Hmmm...I'll kill him for your fist child as payment. ^^ And you know, if I bring the entire Akatsuki out here, Rahenno can't do very much with our combined abilities...although that's not likely....))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:08 pm
((Maybe I'll give you something special on your wedding day...in disguise, of course...no, not a bomb, either. Maybe a silver ring or other accessory that is somehow special...maybe a seal on the back to make it extremely hard, then sharpened with chakara and turned into a concealed weapon? Very shiny, though. And maybe I'll make it fire resistant for you. What to give Rahenno...maybe I'll return his fire scrolls?))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:09 pm
((YO I AM BLACK I WILL GET MY HOME DOGS TO SHANKED... sike nahh any ways i was jus sayin))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:13 pm
((You ask everyone for there first child as payment. Also isn't Akatsuki running at like only half power. Also Angel is grounded, Ric's RPC doesn't attack unnecessarily, Test is still Chunin right, i'm not sure. I could kick Kiyoshi's a**. Ayumu hasnt posted in awhile, and you love me to much lol

P.S. I'll take care of Pyro personally. And Zenny you did get use of your arm back so relax twisted

P.P.S: Aww you so sweet Lenon, even if you did almost destry a few villages lol))  

Masumi H Dekata

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:14 pm
((That wasn't funny. Although that is what seems to happen a lot in my school, I'm very sensitive on issues such as that. Don't do that at all.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:15 pm

((Im no racist, and especially considering the fact that Im African American/Latino, I really want so badly to disregard the comment I was thinking of saying, and I think I will. I don't want to be banned or reported for some Minor Issue. ninja
And curse you, Masumi, for using that nickname in public. It was meant por Private Message purposes only!))

De-Vaughn07

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:17 pm
Masumi H Dekata
((You ask everyone for there first child as payment. Also isn't Akatsuki running at like only half power. Also Angel is grounded, Ric's RPC doesn't attack unnecessarily, Test is still Chunin right, i'm not sure. I could kick Kiyoshi's a**. Ayumu hasnt posted in awhile, and you love me to much lol

P.S. I'll take care of Pryo personally. And Zenny you did get use of your arm back so relax twisted

P.P.S: Aww you so sweet Lenon, even if you did almost destry a few villages lol))

((Just helped completely poison Rock, Kill Kit, extract Rahenno's demon, blow up a hospital and a cafe, and kill Zero. ^^ Not that bad. But anyway, Zeno, that is no minor issue.

I suggest you delete that post or edit it immediately, Pyro.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:17 pm
((i wasnt yelling ppl was jus getting on my nerve))  

pyro hasu

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:19 pm
((lets jus get bak to Rping))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:21 pm
((Well I can't RP for 48 hours lol))  

Masumi H Dekata

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:23 pm
((Just a few days. It's actually...either shorter or just as long in RP. You could RP what it's like in the cocoon thing....))

((He he he...Zenny....))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:23 pm
((lol y))  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:24 pm
((Whoa i was gone for 15 mins and this happens))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:25 pm
((Sorry...I overreact for some things. Like Zeno, I can also burst into occasional fits of violence of some things. And I do it with a passion...!))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:26 pm

(I saw that Lenon-I hate that nickname, and now it'll probably fly all over the Guild. -.-)

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff